• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Out of curiosity, does The Ruler from Demon King works only with magic?
yes currently, it used to be "reversal of everything" including physical attacks but got retcon twice, 1 to be only magic and another to be only magic but still time "debuffers" or power cancelers works

It doesn't work if we have no Timeframe, that's why we have to bet on its destruction
He created after CBL events and before 4kota’s beginning

We Can try to divide by the timespan between these 2 Which is 16 years iirc

We Also know it was created 3 years before the beginning of 4kota since After Benwick Jericho joined the promess of the eternal kingdom so 13 years could work as a gigantic lowball

I know it, i address chaos can make world in instant. At this rate the time frame is instant, also arthur already show feats he creating world unconsiously in short time frame

It's before because we all think chaos only make planet with world statement (and that was vague because chaos far above all deity), but now it's dimension plus like demon world that has sun and 2 moon.
Arthur Also created a mirror world where Jericho could live With an adult Lance.
She joined 3 years ago so We can use à 3 years timeframe for Her world

Okay, what's i got confirmed
It's said arthur created new world in different dimension like fairy realm/hell(?)(i think reffering to demon world because demon world kanji was "makai/hell") From beginning by power of chaos

Okay, what's i got confirmed
It's said arthur created new world in different dimension like fairy realm/hell(?)(i think reffering to demon world because demon world kanji was "makai/hell") From beginning by power of chaos
Yeah it’s Makai

He did create a dimension on another plane to create Neo Camelot and it’s compared to Makai and Benwick
Basically the chapter revolved around Anne saying that she doesn’t have the power to become Holy knight she then was convinced by Elizabeth.

Percival Is the knight of death everyone was shocked

Thetis and Meliodas explained the nature of Camelot and Thétis showed them a place With some holes in it

Yeah it’s Makai

He did create a dimension on another plane to create Neo Camelot and it’s compared to Makai and Benwick
Basically the chapter revolved around Anne saying that she doesn’t have the power to become Holy knight she then was convinced by Elizabeth.

Percival Is the knight of death everyone was shocked

Thetis and Meliodas explained the nature of Camelot and Thétis showed them a place With some holes in it
Is there any something good in side panel summary text?

i remember telling everything way back lol they fought me so hard on flash.. anywho how come no one talks about the fairy realm? we forget its also another dimension

i remember telling everything way back lol they fought me so hard on flash.. anywho how come no one talks about the fairy realm? we forget its also another dimension
Now we have Fiddick as a back up for Lightspeed statements and New feats making it consistant

We have 0 explanations about Benwick or anything inside the fairy realm

There is nothing such as ludociel grace refering to flash(lightning) i believe, literally zero feats/indicating showing him using kinda lightning shit, most likely flash refering to ( speed of shot flash of light like camera produce i guess, since it's mainly to the travel speed). Also by default even fodder demon and baby induras are faster than gilthunder that can cloud to ground speed of lightning

Last edited:
Not zero actually, if i remember correctly there is once showing about fairy realm in novel illustration ban story. It's showing like normal world earth forest.

*Edit
Here
Yeah i was more talking about size or anything like this We know Some parts of it are quite dangerous since Lance and Jericho got a Huge power boost there and that’s basically all We know

There is nothing such as ludociel grace refering to flash(lightning) i believe, literally zero feats/indicating showing him using kinda lightning shit, most like flash refering (like speed of shot flash of light like camera produce i guess, since it's mainly to the travel speed). Also by default even fodder demon and baby induras faster than gilthunder that can cloud to ground speed of lightning
It clearly refers to a flash of light not lightning the individual meaning of 閃光 is

閃 Flash

光 Light or light ray

Yeah it Would be awfully slow for an Archangel to be lightning speed when low tiers of the verse are casual lightning timers

a flash of lightning is also SOL tho

1a30d9988b0077d874c10aad4b346207.png

https://gyazo.com/1a30d9988b0077d874c10aad4b346207

still care for adding abilities for FKoA ?
Yeah i just don’t really have Time but i finished adding the 100% accepted abilities already

The rest Is all about profiles that We didn’t add yet or things We have to discuss for a bit

Back