• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

chapters out on manga see, its just explaining gwinen abilities and nabaka being... nabaka
Oh Guinevere has a cool power the omen isn’t finished and why would they part ways forever when he is 23?

Does it mean he’ll die around that Time ?

Also in french legends Lancelot has a love story with Guinevere which causes the downfall of Arthur’s kingdom

Cameliard Is also a known city

Another theory Is that Guinevere Is Arthur’s future bride and that by the Time Lance Is 23 he’ll kidnap her and he’ll die fighting him in the end

Why don't we make a profile for conrad's skeletons? they are superior to the ban before entering purgatory, since he was getting beat up for them

Could be Optional Equipment for Melascula though via Preparation (Finding Dead Bodies/Skeletons & Souls to use), but would mostly be fodder in VS Matches because the Negative Energy/Miasma they need, Melascula manipulates, is specific to High Ranking Demons in NNT.

Could be Optional Equipment for Melascula though via Preparation (Finding Dead Bodies/Skeletons & Souls to use), but would mostly be fodder in VS Matches because the Negative Energy/Miasma they need, Melascula manipulates, is specific to High Ranking Demons in NNT.
Yeah without someone on par With DM1 Meli it wouldn’t be as powerful

I don’t know if we should give it to her

Again, I'm not saying it's 1:1.

I don't really see how this is a valid counter. Another part aside from the mountain can just disappear, which we already see anyway.

I know the realm itself was made, but you're claiming that the sun and shit was already finished, so I'm asking according to what? Why would they even try to stop him if he's not going to damage any more of the landscape (something Meliodas literally said was the problem, so it can't be chalked up to his racist streak)?

Plus, just completing the plan alone after nabbing every person would literally have to require a significant amount more work than what's already happened because it relies on the their wishes. It's a goal, not something he's done.
Okay let say,
It has light source, living animal, and tree inside, it's also has mountainous land just like regular world. Why does it's ended without sun? Did they even live in only darkness night all this time? 100% quite sure soon when fkoa come to camelot, gawain can use sunshine inside it. If we talk about arthur damage real actually only said was in britannia not actually world in raw previous chapter

Anyways since arthur applied barrier rule
that no one can enter his world except human even meliodas can come in, doesn't it was law manipulation?

Okay let say,
It has light source, living animal, and tree inside, it's also has mountainous land just like regular world. Why does it's ended without sun? Did they even live in only darkness night all this time? 100% quite sure soon when fkoa come to camelot, gawain can use sunshine inside it. If we talk about arthur damage real actually only said was in britannia not actually world in raw previous chapter
Anyway he created clouds a sun etc… in Neo Camelot so the « take something from britannia when you create something in Camelot is contradicted » they talk more about ressources like people and their villages or mountains and their ore etc…

Anyway he created clouds a sun etc… in Neo Camelot so the « take something from britannia when you create something in Camelot is contradicted » they talk more about ressources like people and their villages or mountains and their ore etc…
Quite dumb tbh at this point arthur taking resource in main world, while he has the power that can create everything

Quite dumb tbh at this point arthur taking resource in main world, while he has the power that can create everything
Yeah let’s see where ALL this stuff Is going

But i agree that Neo Camelot should be treated as at least 4-C

My guy, let's just take a step back here. Why would you need an actual sun for any of that if he made the entire realm? I'd agree with you if this was a natural realm, or at least has a shown sun (like the Demon Realm) that actually comes into play (like the Fairy Realm/the Bleach one), but that isn't the case.

Artificial sunlight exists. And you'd only need a 1 kilowatt per square metre for equal effectiveness to the sun because it's not 150 million km away—hell, it'd actually be way more efficient because less than a billionth of the sun's energy even reaches the Earth. Even if he was lighting up something the entirety of something the size of Earth from space, he'd only need 5.1e+17 J (or 121.89292543 megatons per second).

Let's just wait until we get more details.
Setting aside the fact that the first one is imaginary, he can just make mountains, plants and cities. That really suggests nothing.

That's not even to mention how Arthur can explicitly violate lifecycles. Why would a plant created by Arthur even need sunlight at that point (plus, even if they did grow, it could still be due to artificial sunlight)?
Why does it's ended without sun? Did they even live in only darkness night all this time?
When Arthur and Cath make skyless dimensions and enclosed spaces, are they light or pitch black? They're light. They do not need a sun for light.

Besides, like I said earlier, you don't need a true sun to do this.
100% quite sure soon when fkoa come to camelot, gawain can use sunshine inside it.
Escanor could still use Sunshine in the Vampires' warped space, even before he picked up Rhitta.

Plus, it's not actually based on the sheer power of the light source, it's based on chronology and mentality. Basically, if she's already using it in a completely different realm, that says more about Sunshine than it does Arthur's realm.
If we talk about arthur damage real actually only said was in britannia not actually world in raw previous chapter
Again, I'm not referring to the fact that he's taking resources from the normal world, I'm referring to the fact that his realm is incomplete because Meliodas and co want to stop him from taking more land.

Last edited:
NNT at it again with the wank
I've been summon again.
images

On another note, I've been hoarding these calculations until the AP stuff was done.

In the mean time, I'll get all these other calculations (barring Helbram) evaluated.
Sorry but for the Ground Gladius scene do you take the entire moment where she moves her hammer ? Or the moment where We see the gladius appear cause i don’t think it took 3 seconds

Wouldn’t it be more precise using a Frame by frame app? I think the anime runs on 30fps and i counted around 50 frames (try to count by yourself to verify)

Last edited:
Dread it, run from it, Deceived arrives all the same
Oh a CGM do you think we can use a frame by frame calculator for this calc?

Sorry but for the Ground Gladius scene do you take the entire moment where she moves her hammer ? Or the moment where We see the gladius appear cause i don’t think it took 3 seconds

Wouldn’t it be more precise using a Frame by frame app? I think the anime runs on 30fps and i counted around 50 frames (try to count by yourself to verify)

I mean yeah, anime versions are typically used for finding timeframes for manga feats, so that should work

I looked, and it actually stops way sooner. The camera just keeps moving.

The feat is now almost 160 million tonnes.

Does anyone have an actual scan of all the effects of the commandments in Nanatsu no Taizai Character Guide ~Britannia's Heroes Life~?

i only got the ones on wiki but not the guide scan.. we had it awhile go idk what happened to it tho( i do want clarification on deris tho) some say its magic some say its "power"

Back