• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Yes, I am serious because after all this time you still have yet to show him harming (weakened) PDK alone.
Your just tripping. But I digress since you just used head canon and straw man and just incredulous fallacy for my points. Meliodas deserves to be 6a but you won’t do it.

Your just tripping.
Says I'm tripping, but uses your instead of you're.
But I digress since you just used head canon and straw man
I never used head canon or straw man throughout the entire argument. You, on the other hand, have founded your entire argument on head canon.
just incredulous fallacy for my points.
You unironically keep spamming 'doesn't matter, Meliodas is 6-A/AM and true magic scales. End of discussion' at the end of every argument, and say I'm prideful, can't accept the facts, am in denial, etc just because I disagree with your shitty arguments.

The lack of self-awareness is insane.
Meliodas deserves to be 6a but you won’t do it.
Because you haven't proven that fact.

Last edited:
Says I'm tripping, but uses your instead of you're.

I never used head canon or straw man throughout the entire argument. You, on the other hand, have founded your entire argument on head canon.

You unironically keep spamming 'doesn't matter, Meliodas is 6-A/AM and true magic scales. End of discussion' at the end of every argument, and say I'm prideful, can't accept the facts, am in denial, etc just because I disagree with your shitty arguments.

The lack of self-awareness is insane.

Because you haven't proven that fact.
You’re tripping. Anyway how’s life any luck with the helbram calc? Just use the one accepted for now and work on the updated one later. Please don’t take 4 months again.

Yes, I am serious because after all this time you still have yet to show him harming (weakened) PDK alone. You've just showed scans of him already damaged while Meliodas is right next to all the Sins.
Sariel storm clouds are definitely higher than a mountain at least so we can use the 50 km viewing point.

Sariel storm clouds are definitely higher than a mountain at least
According to what?
so we can use the 50 km viewing point.
Still no, at least according to the rules.
You’re tripping.
You're tripping.
Anyway how’s life any luck with the helbram calc?
I haven't had a lot of time between work, finishing the rest of the profiles and you spamming the **** out of me.
Just use the one accepted for now and work on the updated one later.
No. That wouldn't save any time at all.
Please don’t take 4 months again.
Then can you stop spamming me with shit constantly. I planned to have it done earlier.

Sorry for spamming poor Arnold gonna wake up to all this 💀

As i said i’ll follow What Asura and the others want i don’t want to get mad at Something or someone today 😹
Should AM Meliodas scale to DK zeldris for damaging him in AM? He was punching and slashing him so he should scale in ap and durability right?

Hmmm, maybe I will. Delightfully devilish, Seymour.

Edit: Btw, I said this as a joke. I already planned it minutes before SS made the comment.

Last edited:
Sorry for spamming poor Arnold gonna wake up to all this 💀

As i said i’ll follow What Asura and the others want i don’t want to get mad at Something or someone today 😹
Thoughts?
Gowther, Diane, Merlin cannot damage PDK at least not physically. That just leaves ban, king, Escanor and Meliodas. Ban and king can somewhat damage PDK and Escanor can damage him a lot but he doesn’t use a bladed weapon in the fight so that must be from Meliodas lostavnne and Meliodas is also shown swinging his arm meaning that he did hit the PDK. Zeldris is a living thing he sensed DK Britannia magic power like every other living thing on Britannia so it takes precedence. Here Meliodas took him by surprise and damaged him and the anime isn’t that different since nakaba oversee it. The PDK was surprised and in pain and was shown healing in the manga too.

It's a shame, but you know I had to do it to 'em.
23eef117-0119-4027-8bcd-1878ba85d400

I'm already awake.

We had something scheduled for today, but it was re-scheduled (again) to Thursday.

what did you think of the new chapter?
Nice chapter not much action but they finally are Holy knights which means they’ll follow Percy for the rest of the story i hope they all die at one point so We can get dramatic scenes and develop Percival

Era para ser 3 meses, mas ele criou uma conta de meia para que ela se estendesse

why is Cath Palug not stronger than DK?

Meliodas destroyed a flat table, so soon he's planetary

Estarossa cut that diamond thing from Diane, shouldn't he be moon level for that feat?
Didn't the Demon King say that Meliodas would destroy the mortal plane, shouldn't he be universal by that quote?

Cath dis transcends life and death, and Meliodas manages to hurt him, so soon Nelio can affect concepts, which tier?

On one of the manga's covers it says that the albions covered the earth with darkness, and on another cover it says something about "land and endless adventures" so the earth is infinite, for the albions to cover An infinite space they must have infinite darkness, so they are universal and so is everyone who climbs above them.

Back