• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Yeah i just don’t really have Time but i finished adding the 100% accepted abilities already

The rest Is all about profiles that We didn’t add yet or things We have to discuss for a bit
I need you call staff to close all of your thread, then I will message with you later

Okay i am just to be honest
Check out this accepted calc
Using 12 years timeframe for massively lowball end getting result 705 zettatons

But keep in mind this is temporary result, if we have seen starry sky next, the result will change

Fairy realm portal are connected to sacred tree, it's in where elaine reside keep out sacred water. King and gerharde already shown they are come and out from fairy realm

Yes. I read Seven Days. It's honestly impossible to even tell whether or not they're in the forest, although King seems to teleport here from the human world, so I guess it's an alternate dimension.

Edit: I was misremembering what Lady of the Lake said. Nvm.
Even fairy forest and benwick are different
That's not what happened.

Lancelot was in Benwick, not even the Fairy Realm (as random folk can just show up right outside), and got spirited away somewhere else. We don't know where, but it was outside the forest and it happened to someone else as well.

Last edited:
Alright then. But, tbh, I don't buy that magic plants need sunlight (although maybe that's what sunflower's power is based on) or that they have to be equal in size just because they're alternate dimensions.

She says 'like the fairy realm' right after, not 'it's like the fairy realm'. Unless her grammar is atrocious, she's saying what makes them similar is that they're alternate, not that they're similar in general.

Edit: She even claims they don't really know much about it overall. So I doubt she knows the actual size.

Last edited:
Yes. I read Seven Days. It's honestly impossible to even tell whether or not they're in the forest, although King seems to teleport here from the human world, so I guess it's an alternate dimension.
He come to fairy realm through portal, since he also bring stuff souvenir from human world, they even see other side of portal from inside or outside realm idk.
Alright then. But, tbh, I don't buy that magic plants need sunlight (although maybe that's what sunflower's power is based on) or that they have to be equal in size just because they're alternate dimensions.
I don't think there all magic plant except sacred tree itself and some living plant and only king of fairy and relatement sibling born from sacred tree. I believe the dimension are equal, sacred tree sibling made their dimension with moon and sun inside how only himself are different.
She says 'like the fairy realm' right after, not 'it's like the fairy realm'. Unless her grammar is atrocious, she's saying what makes them similar is that they're alternate, not that they're similar in general.
I believe it's mention if arthur made seperate dimension similar both dimension due all of them are outside main world.
Edit: She even claims they don't really know much about it overall. So I doubt she knows the actual size.
Speaking how she state it's like demon realm and fairy realm, it's mean she know about size both, but Arthur dimension more or less because they're not got full pic of it.
Also by default it would not under three deity level, and if we seek in flashback chapter there's arthur standing in his castle and there's sun light/light source + flying fish. Not to mention if he also design the world that also can sustain human

I don't think there all magic plant except sacred tree itself and some living plant and only king of fairy and relatement sibling born from sacred tree.
Sure.
I believe the dimension are equal, sacred tree sibling made their dimension with moon and sun inside how only himself are different.
Emphasis on believe. We don't know that for a fact.
I believe it's mention if arthur made seperate dimension similar both dimension due all of them are outside main world.
My point is that has nothing to do with size.
Speaking how she state it's like demon realm and fairy realm, it's mean she know about size both, but Arthur dimension more or less because they're not got full pic of it.
In what way? It's much easier to tell that it's an alternate dimension because they literally can't access it. Also, again, she's just referring to the fact that it is an alternate dimension since her sentence directly follows on from the last one in that way, so we don't even hear anything about size to begin with.
Also by default it would not under three deity, and if we seek in flashback chapter there's arthur standing in his castle and there's sun light/light source + flying fish. Not to mention if he also design the world that also can sustain human
Cool, but he didn't make that world as of yet. That's something he plans to do, and it's taking resources from the normal world, which is why they need to stop the plan.

Last edited:
Cool, but he didn't make that world as of yet. That's something he plans to do, and it's taking resources from the normal world, which is why they need to stop the plan.
Resource they're taking just for material that human needs, and it's has nothing to do with realm size tho.

Resource they're taking just for material that human needs, and it's has nothing to do with realm size tho.
Firstly, they don't actually say that. Although I didn't really think that either (I meant to say land, not resources).

Secondly, that wasn't even my point. My point was that they had to stop him before he could cause greater destruction, so his plan wasn't finalised.

Last edited:
Firstly, they don't actually say that. Although I didn't really think that either (I meant to say land, not resources).

Secondly, that wasn't even my point. My point was that they had to stop him before he could cause greater destruction, so his plan wasn't finalised.
Arthur only took the resource like iron and some kind of ore, he doesn't actually took the land. He just cut shaped land to take resource inside as thetis said, shaped cube arthur take is where high quality ore. Or why he does only take a part of mountain not all of them once? But the realm already finish, meliodas told every arthur gonna made something in his realm something we don't know what is it, something in main world will dissapear, it's not reffering to the size, and yes they maybe will stop it and gonna destroy the realm as lancelot told to percival if percival gonna destroy world.

Arthur only took the resource like iron and some kind of ore, he doesn't actually took the land. He just cut shaped land to take resource inside as thetis said, shaped cube arthur take is where high quality ore.
Again, I'm not saying it's 1:1.
Or why he does only take a part of mountain not all of them once?
I don't really see how this is a valid counter. Another part aside from the mountain can just disappear, which we already see anyway.
But the realm already finish,
I know the realm itself was made, but you're claiming that the sun and shit was already finished, so I'm asking according to what? Why would they even try to stop him if he's not going to damage any more of the landscape (something Meliodas literally said was the problem, so it can't be chalked up to his racist streak)?

Plus, just completing the plan alone after nabbing every person would literally have to require a significant amount more work than what's already happened because it relies on the their wishes. It's a goal, not something he's done.

hmm did we ever get told how hot hellfire is? i know it burns to ash ( ban purgaotry) , and did show more burn feats than lightning

Chapter came out today. It’s pretty much a setup for pairings.
Also….I’m pretty sure Nasien is a girl
Could you send the Link please ?

https://********.org/chapter/d722afdc-80a6-47e0-878b-d6cd639ddc99/1

Either he is a girl or maybe he’s just gay asl

Last edited:
Back