• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

On one of the manga's covers it says that the albions covered the earth with darkness, and on another cover it says something about "land and endless adventures" so the earth is infinite, for the albions to cover An infinite space they must have infinite darkness, so they are universal and so is everyone who climbs above them.
What did you smoke? I need to try it

Didn't the Demon King say that Meliodas would destroy the mortal plane, shouldn't he be universal by that quote?

Cath dis transcends life and death, and Meliodas manages to hurt him, so soon Nelio can affect concepts, which tier?

On one of the manga's covers it says that the albions covered the earth with darkness, and on another cover it says something about "land and endless adventures" so the earth is infinite, for the albions to cover An infinite space they must have infinite darkness, so they are universal and so is everyone who climbs above them.
Huh

Me when I think that a character only develop if he suffers and become edgy
I really do like it when they suffer a bit tho

Didn't the Demon King say that Meliodas would destroy the mortal plane, shouldn't he be universal by that quote?
He was mostly referring to the planet at this point tho Cath’s statement is a bit weird

Cath dis transcends life and death, and Meliodas manages to hurt him, so soon Nelio can affect concepts, which tier?
Just a higher degree of Regen and Immo type 5

On one of the manga's covers it says that the albions covered the earth with darkness,
Hyperbolic
and on another cover it says something about "land and endless adventures" so the earth is infinite,
for the albions to cover An infinite space they must have infinite darkness, so they are universal and so is everyone who climbs above them.
Endless refers to the adventures not the earth
NNT planet is in fact our planet Earth.

mel destroying the plane = earth but overtime feat.. as for cath ya his regen is better than bans and i think its a concept but not fully sure... damaging him dont mean nothign tho unless you stop his regen. which goes for arthur

mel destroying the plane = earth but overtime feat.. as for cath ya his regen is better than bans and i think its a concept but not fully sure... damaging him dont mean nothign tho unless you stop his regen. which goes for arthur
Would current Arthur scale to the lake ?
Cause i think we consider the fact that he has Chaos powers if we consider the fact that he scales wouldn’t Mel scale too post Timeskip since he blocked a Chaos amped Arthur’s hit in base ?

and tristan also took zero damage from that chaos amped attack.. and ya arthur should scale to everything in the verse imo

The lake this doesn't matter
In fact what make the lake is powerful is because the lady of lake reside there with endless magic, and lady of lake state herself if she created by chaos.

Chaos made the entire earth planet ofc he made the lake

Why Chaos's unknown tier ? Doesn't he at least planet level with Merlin's statement brought the world from nothing with single thought ?

leaks this early? praise thy sun.. but i guess arthur trynna make them switch sides, but its stupid since the wars are over, and if he just pulls back there would be peace

leaks this early? praise thy sun..
It's already from yesterday but still 1 page,
The pepito dude seems not leaks fkoa anymore. He mainly leaks tokyo revenger, but keep in mind tokyo revenger will end next week, there's any chance he will leak it again

Leaks said, current camelot is a "world" like demon realm/celestial realm in another dimension, not a kingdom. If we see there's sun inside it then 4-C creation should be work

And this is obviously scale to physical
(Arthur physical and chaos physical mode+hand of chaos that attack lancelot doesn't have like different much gap, plus arthur when use uncontrolled chaos power vs current with full controlled chaos is way too much stronger)

And don't ask the timeframe, it's literally said in the past if chaos power can brought world in instant

Leaks said, current camelot is a "world" like demon realm/celestial realm in another dimension, not a kingdom. If we see there's sun inside it then 4-C creation should be work

It doesn't work if we have no Timeframe, that's why we have to bet on its destruction

It doesn't work if we have no Timeframe, that's why we have to bet on its destruction
That was just for three deity

Chaos is simply different, it's stated with single intention, it brought everything from nothingness. Welp yes everything arthur think about it's suddenly appear/dissapear in instant. And also can create all those abstraction and remove it in instant, also cath palug can create a dimension also in instant, but we don't know how large is the dimension before, but now it's supporting feats

And bruh, all of this arthur said in the past about "world" now totally make sense. I wonder what he talking about camelot kingdom world before, and 4KOA state will destroy world, it turns out that all of those things refer to here

That was just for three deity

No that's for every single creation feat. You need a timeframe for a creation feat now.
Chaos is simply different, it's stated with single intention, it brought everything from nothingness. Welp yes everything arthur think about it's suddenly appear/dissapear in instant. And also can create all those abstraction and remove it in instant, also cath palug can create a dimension also in instant, but we don't know how large is the dimension before, but now it's supporting feats
This all been addressed

No that's for every single creation feat. You need a timeframe for a creation feat now.

I know it, i address chaos can make world in instant. At this rate the time frame is instant, also arthur already show feats he creating world unconsiously in short time frame
This all been addressed
It's before because we all think chaos only make planet with world statement (and that was vague because chaos far above all deity), but now it's dimension plus like demon world that has sun and 2 moon.

so we cant use 16 years or even 10 years as a low ball for the creation? for arthur i mean
You can use a lowballed time-frame like that from my knowledge about creation feats (@Arc7Kuroi would know more about this then me) but you need to provide reasoning behind why we would assume 10-16 years in the first place.

16 years obviously no,
After camelot got destroyed by demon king. There is bit timeskip 6 month event fighting SD, that mean it wasn't clearly 16 years.
If i seek in the wiki it's say new holy knight camelot are made after 16 years past event holy war that mean the dimension was made in the same years (might check this later)

But i am still in chaos power can create anything instantly

Back