• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

It is debatable, Merlin magic was meant to push their power beyond limit just for a single attack, so you could argue that the shield king formed during that explosion is pretty weaker than regular because man pull it out with what ever was left in his reserve
It was just like a limit breaker or a 2x amp that's all they didn't jump a tier.

i gotta sleep sadly but can we just agree on some points then make a CRT? dont rush into it , thats why NNT keeps losing we never have a team to support and we rush into it. lets take our time and we can make it.

Something I've always wanted to make a CRT on is some of the really bad full counter based upscaling in the series. So maybe I will.

The Albion calculation didn't work out, unfortunately. It's only baseline Small Town level.

However, we're definitely in for a moderate Ban and Meliodas upgrade.

i was thinking about something at work.. if SD can create stars/moons , why did we ignore she can create a whole ocean?
If we are cal that it would yield something along multi continental, assuming it gets accepted. It would actually make sense because the Demon king with the ruler was going tank an attack with similar output

Can someone calculate the ocean created by the grace, we use the size of the smallest ocean on earth, time frame would be like 10 seconds cause thing happened pretty quickly

Can someone calculate the ocean created by the grace, we use the size of the smallest ocean on earth, time frame would be like 10 seconds cause thing happened pretty quickly
(I forgot by who i copy this, but i am sure this from comment in god tier downgrade revision)

"GPE (which doesn't require a timeframe) just needs you to have mass, the center of gravity (which is a cylinder that should be halfway up), and the gravitational pull (which on Earth is 9.807m/s2). Just
times the mass by the center of gravity by 9.807 and then you have it. Going by your same workings...

If the dimension has gravity similar to the earth. But I think it would be better and more accurate if you just use the smallest ocean irl as a reference for the Low
End (as we don't know how big that Ocean is, so that is the safest assumption)

Mass of smallest ocean 1.92e19 kg
Average depth- 1,205m
Center of gravity - 602 m
PE-mgh -1.13e23 J or 27.07 Teratons of TNT"

That calculation was assuming a different cloud type to the one we ended up using.

I remember that GPE was dropped because it relies on the assumption that they scale to the gravitational force of what they created. I don't remember exactly why the feat was dropped entirely, though.

What I never got was why we're using real oceans as a scale. It's true that oceans are big, but the actual definition of an ocean is 'any of the large bodies of water into which the great ocean is divided.' Basically, it's called an ocean, but anything can be considered an ocean if it's a huge mass of water inside a separate pocket dimension.

Edit: We also dropped ocean sizes.

Ocean: a very large expanse of sea, in particular each of the main areas into which the sea is divided geographically.

So why does an ocean inside of a pocket dimension have to be 1.5 times the size of the USA?

I also never agreed on using "our world's smallest ocean", it's an artificially created ocean with unknown size, there's not enough info to assume it's based on any of our in real life oceans.

So we can't use real ocean as compare even it said

"even create an entire ocean in a plane different from the normal world"
"Tarmiel's Grace of Ocean creates a literal ocean to trap his opponents"
In wiki

And ocean grace reference to
Four Days of Creation number 3
Creation of seas?

The first one is just from a wiki, so we can't use that. And even if we could, 'literal ocean' doesn't really change anything.

It's possible Graces are based off the 7 days of creation, but your logic would lead to Mael being able to make suns. Plus, what does Ludoshel represent if that's the case? His Grace is super speed.

The first one is just from a wiki, so we can't use that. And even if we could, 'literal ocean' doesn't really change anything.

It's possible Graces are based off the 7 days of creation, but your logic would lead to Mael being able to make suns. Plus, what does Ludoshel represent if that's the case? His Grace is super speed.
He's racist super fast.

Back