• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I did the calculations, which is the first step before I make the CRT.

I ended up not doing some calculations like Ban's Sacred Tree feat and Escanor's Edinburgh blast because they weren't worth it. The latter barely broke 2 megatons with massive high-balls, like the city having 20 buildings (I only counted 13) that were each solid 50 x 50 x 50 metre cubes with the heat capacity of cement.
Looking good

after asura , i dont think this verse needs another unless we get a data book or novel . Tho i do need to know what we gonna do about the 5-10x weapon buff , xd kinda seems like bleach

I did the calculations, which is the first step before I make the CRT.

I ended up not doing some calculations like Ban's Sacred Tree feat and Escanor's Edinburgh blast because they weren't worth it. The latter barely broke 2 megatons with massive high-balls, like the city having 20 buildings (I only counted 13) that were each solid 50 x 50 x 50 metre cubes with the heat capacity of cement.
What's exactly the point of your "Destroying Britania" calculation?

Someone's planning a Lady of the Lake profile, and there's a few of these kinds of statements across the series.

Plus, we could get similar statements in FKotA.

Someone's planning a Lady of the Lake profile, and there's a few of these kinds of statements across the series.

Plus, we could get similar statements in FKotA.
Did you not read what we discussed a few days ago, the Lady of the Lake should be high large country level due to Full Counter's multipliers.

Even if it changes to 2 times (can't be any lower than that) the result is still country level. Also what was the conclusion for Meliodas' danafor feat? Is it vaporization.

And our ratings could still change massively.

I'm actually planning a definitive debunk on vaporization.

You mean like melting or disintegrating, both of which take a whole lot less energy?

People use the anime as justification because it's heat-based, but it's only melting in the anime. The storyboards that people mention (but like conveniently gloss over the fact that they're just storyboards, not sketches for the manga) just have fires caused by the attack because it's the same scene as the anime. We don't even see melting or vaporization.

As for the scene in chapter 181, I'll get to it later, but it's invalid.

So the point of the CRT is what exactly? Doesn't seem to me like you're trying to upgrade anything, hell seems like you're trying to downgrade.

Firstly, why wouldn't that be the point of a CRT? Changing statistics is what they're made for.

Secondly, I'm planning multiple things. I'm downgrading Twigo and some of the mid-high tiers, and I'm also upgrading BoS characters and some of the Holy Knights. There's also some general additions.

People really were expecting upgrades which was why they were so supportive LMFAO. Don't think anyone cares about Holy Knights, Twigo and first arc Ban you shouldn't have wasted your time at all.

No, what I said is that I'm planning some big NNT calculations, which then evolved into a CRT over time. Most of them fell through because they weren't as high as I expected, and I told you that. In fact, I even talked about how I was upgrading Ban/Meliodas and doing Full Counter scaling changes.

Don't project your hype onto me.

I'm not talking about me, there is no vaporization calc for Danafor anyway so it doesn't really change anything. What I'm interested in is the final attack and the scaling revolving around it.

We've been talking about it and debunking it for days. It's pretty much run its course.

Who's "WE" in this situation cuz if you're talking about this discussion I've been following it and there's not a single debunk of what I claimed. (DK scaling to the attack and the sins "tanking" some of the attack are both stupid arguments and not mine)

Ok, then what are you claiming? That Meliodas scales? Cause I've addressed that too.

I thought the lake absorb all the combo of the Sins ? From what i know DK took the combo and the lake absorb it to prevent the destruction of the Britannian, the power of the combo is totally 18 petatons

It's really weird for Zeldris to claim a planet-wiping attack is just capable of destroying Britannia.

But the combo is 18 petatons, even if we divide it into 2 it is still High 6A for Demons King and the lake or if the lake absorb the energy at country level, so durability of DK would be High6A at least

That's not what I'm saying.

Also, the Demon King was obliterated by this. Just the Commandments survived. This is why this kind of logic is horrible.

That's not what I'm saying.

Also, the Demon King was obliterated by this.
Only because the ruler was out of the equation. You said before, a character that is fire resistant, can survive a fire that will destroy a planet, which I got to agree. Now a character like the SD whose OG power is the opposite of the DK, physical attacks not having effect, how do we scale her because we can't just ignore both.
Just the Commandments survived
I believe the 10 commandment is the part of his power which holds his existence, anyone who receives them gets taken over by the DK, them surviving the attack has nothing on the scaling, heck meliodas lost is OG power in order to destroy them. Do you really think he lost that amount of power to wiping half of the DK power, he lost it wiping existence of the DK

Lade of the Lake scales, not sure if it's 18 Petatons though. Chaos Arthur also scales for absorbing the excess power and the fact that Chaos actually created the Lady of the Lake. Nothing scales to the Demon King since he was gonna get obliterated from the very first attack, the only argument we can make here is about his commandments surviving.

Only because the ruler was out of the equation.
And? If you can't stop an attack with your own power, but then use separate hax, does it scale to your own power? No.
You said before, a character that is fire resistant, can survive a fire that will destroy a planet, which I got to agree.
Which is a very different case. Blatantly stopping a massively amped that was performed by a character already stronger than TDK (plus all the other Sins that aren't Escanor), is not NLF.
I believe the 10 commandment is the part of his power which holds his consciousness, anyone who receives them gets taken over by the DK, them surviving the attack has nothing on the scaling, heck meliodas lost is OG power in order to destroy them. Do you really think he lost that amount of power to wiping half of the DK power, he lost it wiping existence of the DK
DK was destroyed.

DK is equal to the commandments after he left them, so it's still not really any different.

I see it like this:

The SDS make a combined attack that is probably Multi Continental level. It hits Britannia DK and he gets destroyed by said attack. The big country level explosion we see is the residual energy that is left after DK is wiped. That explosion is the one absorbed by the lady of the lake.

This leads to Lady of the lake scaling to the residual explosion and the DK possessing Britannia scaling (at most, because he got washed) to the combined attack minus the residual explosion.

We have to calc the explosion and make an accurate multiplication for Nebula to get both values.

No one would really scale to this DK except True Magic Meliodas, who should have a "possibly" in all honesty, given that we do not know for certain which version of the DK was Zeldris comparing Meliodas to.

Zeldris and Meliodas say what was knocked into the lake would have destroyed Britannia, not the residual power.

I see it like this:

The SDS make a combined attack that is probably Multi Continental level. It hits Britannia DK and he gets destroyed by said attack. The big country level explosion we see is the residual energy that is left after DK is wiped. That explosion is the one absorbed by the lady of the lake.

This leads to Lady of the lake scaling to the residual explosion and the DK possessing Britannia scaling (at most, because he got washed) to the combined attack minus the residual explosion.

We have to calc the explosion and make an accurate multiplication for Nebula to get both values.
There is no scaling the DK to anything. The combined attack on it's own was going to kill him, it overpowered his attack (and usually attack = durability) and he was ******** his pants until Meliodas "saved" him by Full Countering. Everything implies he was going to die from the initial attack prior do the counters.

Back