• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Ocean Feat discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Just continuing from here to here, since the other thread was being cluttered I made this partly as a request and partly as me just wanting to continue the discussion.

so discuss!

GBE+Horizon Distance

That's what should be used
You mean GPE, right? I came up with something.

According to what was said before, average depth is 1205 meters. It goes out to the horizon on all sides so 20 km is the radius, meaning 40 km length and width, and density of water is 1000 kg/meters^3, so...

40000 * 40000 * 1205 * 1000 = 1.928e+15 kg

Center of mass would be 602.5 meters and gravitational acceleration is 9.81 m/s^2 so...

GPE = 1.928e+15 * 602.5 * 9.81 = 1.1395492e+19 Joules or 2.72 gigatons (Large Mountain level+)

There we go.

I’m not the most familiar, but can we be sure that he condensed the water instead of just flat out creating it?

hmmm, I think other calc group members should be here for this, since this is specifically talking about calculations and a condensation calculation method

Is it clear enough to warrant 50 km? Not sure what qualifies for a difference between clear and very clear.
Well, there was nothing in the sky(that I know of), and the rest we know of was either a blue or white void, I'd even argue for exceptionally clear at that point

Nah, cause the Anime versions can’t be used over Manga versions, especially NNT’s Anime, which skips important content

lets get something straight tarmiel ocean is HIS own power while sariel created the SKY above said ocean, the dimension is when both OCEAN/TORNADO graces fuse .

lets get something straight tarmiel ocean is HIS own power while sariel created the SKY above said ocean, the dimension is when both OCEAN/TORNADO graces fuse .
So quick question, did they create the said dimension right there? or it has been created before?
second question, aside for the figure of speech describing how useless it is for estarossa to struggle is there any other concrete prove it is an ocean?
cause currently i am agreeing with this
GBE+Horizon Distance

That's what should be used

So quick question, did they create the said dimension right there? or it has been created before?
second question, aside for the figure of speech describing how useless it is for estarossa to struggle is there any other concrete prove it is an ocean?
cause currently i am agreeing with this
created , nothing said it was pre made . Would it matter btw?

Use mass-energy. Energy was totally expanded here for this feat soooooooo 👀

Okay, real talk. Uh... I guess why not just use GPE- Oh, wait.
You mean GPE, right? I came up with something.

According to what was said before, average depth is 1205 meters. It goes out to the horizon on all sides so 20 km is the radius, meaning 40 km length and width, and density of water is 1000 kg/meters^3, so...

40000 * 40000 * 1205 * 1000 = 1.928e+15 kg

Center of mass would be 602.5 meters and gravitational acceleration is 9.81 m/s^2 so...

GPE = 1.928e+15 * 602.5 * 9.81 = 1.1395492e+19 Joules or 2.72 gigatons (Large Mountain level+)

There we go.
Someone already beat me to it.

I believe DT said either GPE/KE check out for Creation of water for a certain Naruto thread involving something very similar to this.

So... Yeah. I guess I feel most comfortable with this approach from what I see...

Use mass-energy. Energy was totally expanded here for this feat soooooooo 👀

Okay, real talk. Uh... I guess why not just use GPE- Oh, wait.

Someone already beat me to it.

I believe DT said either GPE/KE check out for Creation of water for a certain Naruto thread involving something very similar to this.

So... Yeah. I guess I feel most comfortable with this approach from what I see...
Thanks. I'll put it into a blog real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back