• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Using 9 full counters , the result is 5,58 petatons (multi-continental)
the result should be higher because of Merlin amping then, but it also could be lower because the demon king likely weakened the initial attack a bit by clashing with it, so one evens the other out
Also, how did you calc this?

Has anyone calculated dahlia's feat of removing all the miasma from the demon realm?(f.y.i the demon realm is the size of a planet with a sun and 2 moons)

I will ignore the idea of the demon king weakening the attack because while gowther statement was no proof behind , some of the sins like king and ban have far higher AP than the 25,2 originally used, i will use 12,6 for merlin because while she did small damage to demon king zeldris, she also conceded inferiority to the original sinner and the strongest character she did heavy damage/overpowered was chandler, and she used infinity on that as well, i will ignore her knocking meliodas down, because if we ignore retcons that meli would be only 3,3

So, 100+100+25,2+25,2+3,3+3,3+12,6: 269,6
269,6 × (3^9) × 2
(2 times.is because of merlin amplifications )
= 10,61 petatons for the combined attack, that is multicontinental

Last edited:
bruh.. kings shield also protected it but if it can do that.. how did DK meliodas break it so easy? xd we got alot of revisions to do
Meliodas got hit by it so we could bring up his durability? Also, king's shield broke and they got hit by it hence why Elizabeth healed them afterwards.

Either king's shield broke or he ran out of magic but still, a portion of a multi-continental attack is country-level so their durability needs to go up.

Screenshot_20211210-180835.png

How much of the attack the sins "tanked" will depend on the distance and how much of the excess of power the lake absorbed ( meliodas said they are only safe because the lake absorbed the excess of power ) or if we say they only got hit by the shockwaves which is likely condidering the explosion only seens to be hapenning on the lake and above the lake, regardless meli is shown running of from the attack so the results will be low

That being said we can likely still scale arthur physicals to it, cath and true magic meliodas is more debatable though

Either king's shield broke or he ran out of magic but still, a portion of a multi-continental attack is country-level so their durability needs to go up.
Again that's not how it's done.

Factors such as Distance, Surface Area, Blast Intensity, and etc. Are needed to be taken into account.

Example

An omnidirectional explosion of 7 kilotons of TNT occurs, and a human 30 meters away from the epicenter endures the explosion. How high is the durability of the human?

First, we set P = 7000 Tons of TNT, as that is the yield of said explosion.

Second, we set the radius, or r = 30m

Third, we find the value of I, or the intensity of the explosion at a specific distance.
I = (7000 Tons of TNT) / (4π((30m)^2))

This means at 30 metres away from the epicenter of the explosion, the shockwave is hitting with an intensity of I = 0.619 Tons of TNT per m^2.
CA = 0.68 m^2 for a human.

So I*CA = 0.619 Tons of TNT per m^2 * 0.68 m^2 = 0.42092 Tons of TNT = E.

The character can withstand a 0.42092 Tons of TNT blast, meaning Building level durability.

From the https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Explosion_Yield_Calculations

maybe we should let onebleach do the durability thing then which could scale. he seems to understand this more
I'm not a Calc Guy

Either Damage or ByAsura could help

I'm just saying that Tanking a portion of a High 6-A attack does not mean it's 6-B as speedster keeps on insisting.

I know of a calc that has a similar situation to the Nemesis attack problem, where the explosion was calculated to be High 6-A and a character tanked it from over 1000m and only got High 6-C Durability

so leme take a note on what we got atm leme know if i missed anything
1- asura looking at gowthers light thing
2- fusion attack max multiplier
3- kings shield/sins durability scaling.
4- DK possibly scaling to commandments.

so leme take a note on what we got atm leme know if i missed anything
1- asura looking at gowthers light thing
2- fusion attack max multiplier
Alright who is going to make a crt for the remaining points?

I'm not a Calc Guy

Either Damage or ByAsura could help

I'm just saying that Tanking a portion of a High 6-A attack does not mean it's 6-B as speedster keeps on insisting.

I know of a calc that has a similar situation to the Nemesis attack problem, where the explosion was calculated to be High 6-A and a character tanked it from over 1000m and only got High 6-C Durability
But they were relatively close to a multi-continental attack. And a portion of that would be country-level durability. A portion of planetary is like small planet or multi-continental.

The only durability worth mentioning would be the Shield as it protected all the Sins' other than Meliodas who himself flew away from the blast to help Elizabeth, and take note that King was still under the effect of Merlin's Amp.
That's probably gonna be contested likely rejected by the staff but True Magic Form Meliodas and Chaos King Arthur (When he does something) should be fair game.

The only durability worth mentioning would be the Shield as it protected all the Sins' other than Meliodas who himself flew away from the blast to help Elizabeth, and take note that King was still under the effect of Merlin's Amp.

That's probably gonna be contested likely rejected by the staff but True Magic Form Meliodas and Chaos King Arthur (When he does something) should be fair game.
What about dk meliodas and dk zeldris breaking king's shield should their ap increase then?

The Shield that tanked the Nemesis attack was under the effect of Merlin's Amp

The one DK Meliodas broke wasn't

The one DK Zeldris broke I'm not sure

When did Merlin amp the Sins?
she amped them before or while they were doing the fusion skill so i agree with this.

The Shield that tanked the Nemesis attack was under the effect of Merlin's Amp
It is debatable, Merlin magic was meant to push their power beyond limit just for a single attack, so you could argue that the shield king formed during that explosion is pretty weaker than regular because man pull it out with what ever was left in his reserve

Back