• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

It's gonna be pretty weird tbh if we seeing lancelot is more stronger than his dad when they meet each other again. Meliodas can't really harm arthur even arthur wasn't really serious, and lancelot was able to pierce Arthur's chest while in his chaos eye
it was already stated he could harm arthur by arthur himself tho but good to know lance is crazy powerful and his shining road outpacing FTL people shiid

Okay, idk what happen in the crt and i didn't wanted to check it, but
Why demon clan regeneration was got downgrade from mid to low-mid?

They canonly can regen from decapitation or body got pierced in blink of eye which clearly Mid level regen
It's got confimed by nakaba itself in databook. The most clear feats you can be see for example like chandler and cusack when they fight arthur. Or even demon hendrickson can regen from lost 3/4 his body by demon blood

Last edited:

They canonly can regen from decapitation or body got pierced in blink of eye which clearly Mid level regen
It's got confimed by nakaba itself in databook. The most clear feats you can be see for example like chandler and cusack when they fight arthur

Doesn’t open use Imgur

Also what are your thoughts on the hand thing in nearly one shot Lancelot and Meliodas had to step in to save him.
i still wonder if lance has a spirit tree weapon i dont think its the bow
Mode

It's got confimed by nakaba itself in databook. The most clear feats you can be see for example like chandler and cusack when they fight arthur

According to this, it seem like Demons stuff natural are miasma/darkness

Edit: My bad, it just say their habitat is miasma

I already addressed the Q&A.

The only thing she ever says (it's certainly not 'constantly') is that she's the power of light, which can mean a lot of things. It's also clearly a boast since she says the best Ban can do is leave a scratch (you can't scratch light).
She created her body using photons

Actually with NPI you would be able to Lend a scratch on a body even if it’s made of light (i Also think it’s more of an expression)
The exact same principle Is made for Kizaru and it was deemed correct the P&A thread seems to agree too

its fiction , if ban scratch light thats just a feat for him which isnt a big deal since he harmed beings without physical bodies etc, even goddess use astral bodys

c75d6e668fcbb1eeafe2b1700d870ffa.png

https://gyazo.com/c75d6e668fcbb1eeafe2b1700d870ffa

naw the series is 4v1 not 1v1 ... arthur is gonna fold them trust me he already no diff tristain without full chaos and thats >>> percy/gawain
Kindly remember the effects of possession.

Chaos Is far From his full power

And still He stated that he Is far stronger than Lance

This GC Is for 4kota and NNT related stuff if y’all just want to mock Speedster just get out of here

If y’all have anything to say about the new chapter talk about it

First witch and By Asura asked y all to stop with these bs messages

I Also ask you to stop Speedster doesn’t like it either it was fun for 5 mins now it’s just tiring
You can't moralize Deceived when it's Speedster that can't keep Deceived's name out of his mouth. It's blatantly contradictory. Deceived is only responding back because Speedster is refusing to stop insinuating that Deceived is some biased villain. I have nothing to gain here, so I'll cease talking about this, and I suggest you practice what you preach as well.

Back