• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

guys should we treat lance mind reading the same way as marvel? his speed of thought was bypassing that of findich haste

9c8b4d7c07cce43fd987c0955999c817.png

https://gyazo.com/9c8b4d7c07cce43fd987c0955999c817

Last edited:
I thought base would be equal to Ban? Maybe I'm trippin but iirc in Purgatory Ban has a statement saying that Meliodas would even be stronger than himself when he returns to his body?
We got it translated, and it was wrong.
Databook says demon clan regeneration surpasses the vampire clan regeneration so that would mean at least high mid.
Give evidence rather than just saying data book, of which there are many.
did you see the post? trynna not to act like speed but its important xd
Just thinking, and I'm also at work.

After careful consideration, idk.

Last edited:
It’s been fun for a few hours now could you avoid mocking in this thread We would like to keep it as clean as possible

Databook says demon clan regeneration surpasses the vampire clan regeneration so that would mean at least high mid.
Please Send scans before saying anything

I thought base would be equal to Ban? Maybe I'm trippin but iirc in Purgatory Ban has a statement saying that Meliodas would even be stronger than himself when he returns to his body?
i think Mel should be noted as stronger with true magic since He would basically turn DK to nothing in base form (That’s just an opinion tho)

I don't remember we ever get any spoiler again since pepito dude got banned
yeah sad

Other one, but that's not just referring to base mel.

Also, the form of base Meliodas that harmed Ban was far weaker than the Archangels, and Meliodas never had that kind of power until after purgatory.

So the context you're applying to the statement isn't even possible.

Back