• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

They started moving 0.5 seconds before the Dawn Roar even started their attack on Dale 0.2 seconds before Dale's fist swung down.

So, basically, they didn't react to anything initially and simply intercepted the entire fight within the 0.7 second span (since they stopped everything after Dale already attacked Armando).

Okay here's a list I complied for season 1. I avoided using Gilthunder due to inconsistency.

(Potentially)- A Knight from Slader's Group seems to encase his arrow with his magic although it looks like it loses it's enchantment after gowther catches it(chapter 54)

(Potentially)- Helbram receives an amp via link which then encases his body and sword with magic but after that it's not seen on his sword or body (chapter 74)

Hendrickson's Enchanted Sword in Chapter 80 and later backed up by it being called Enchant Hellblaze in chapter 81

Red Demon Blood Hendrickson infuses darkness to his blade (Chapter 88)

Season 2:

King uses a sacred treasure release (chapter 118)

Beserk Meliodas uses darkness on Lostvayne (chapter 121)

Don't know if this counts but I'll just put it in here(chapter 133)

King seems like he's encasing his increase with magic (chapter166)

Gloxina (chapter 172&175)

Estarossa (Chapter 177)

Zaratras (192)

Meliodas (230, 231, 232 and one more)

King+ Gowther (Chapter 237)

King (Chapter 270)

Diane(Chapter 280)
*Note that this isn't her magic, this is the aftermath of absorbing 4C Mael's attack

Full Grown Wings King (Chapter 281) Actually it looks partial

Zeldris (Chapter 291)

Meliodas + Elizabeth (Chapter 318)

Arthur (Chapter 341)

Last edited:
Nice list
Weinheidt definitely looks like enchantment (Current Lance’s arrows are similar)

I disagree with Helbram thing anyway their weapons are always reinforced by the sacred tree magic

Hendrikson clearly is enchantment

Same for RDB Hendrikson

I disagree with Helbram thing anyway their weapons are always reinforced by the sacred tree magic
I disagree with your disagreement. This wasn't a sacred tree magic moment. It was an overflow of borrowed magic via his ability link which works similarly with ban's snatch

And even so, if they're able to encase their weapon with the sacred tree magic that still counts as an enchantment, don't know why it wouldn't

It’s definitely magic imbuing, but I get what Makai is saying (basically, it’s not applicable for amps).

Helbram was always channeling power from these Holy Knights, which is why he had access to ice attacks.

What happened is that Helbram manipulated his knights into giving their full strength.

As he says previously, it’s consensual, and characters like Hendrickson can choose to lend a portion of their strength.

It’s definitely magic imbuing, but I get what Makai is saying (basically, it’s not applicable for amps).

Helbram was always channeling power from these Holy Knights, which is why he had access to ice attacks.

What happened is that Helbram manipulated his knights into giving their full strength.

As he says previously, it’s consensual, and characters like Hendrickson can choose to lend a portion of their strength.
In other words?

Firstly, where? Because I don't see anything of the sort.

Secondly, then it needs to be removed, not be used as an example of why this is applicable.

Lastly, I don't care if it's part of her skill-set, the wiki doesn't allow it.

Personally, I don't have a dog in this fight, especially since I don't play Grand Cross. It's just the wiki's rules and guidelines.
I will get those rules changed because this is ridiculous

I disagree with your disagreement. This wasn't a sacred tree magic moment. It was an overflow of borrowed magic via his ability link which works similarly with ban's snatch
We can’t use it for our amp things

And even so, if they're able to encase their weapon with the sacred tree magic that still counts as an enchantment, don't know why it wouldn't
That’s why i said «anyway their weapons are always reinforced by the sacred tree magic »

I think Asura already adressed how the enchantment is always applicable to any feats Helbram and King perform since they always have sacred tree magic imbued so it’s already taken into consideration in their feats

We can’t use it for our amp things

That’s why i said «anyway their weapons are always reinforced by the sacred tree magic »

I think Asura already adressed how the enchantment is always applicable to any feats Helbram and King perform since they always have sacred tree magic imbued so it’s already taken into consideration in their feats
Arthur should get subjective reality since he can create things from his and other peoples thoughts and dreams(Jericho for example) chaos and cath too possibly

Hold up if we apply destroyer amps to Hendrickson wouldn't that make him like 3 Gigatons in base with enchantment and for his red demon form he'd be sitting at 30 Gigatons and would be higher in Grey demon form....

What do you mean? Are you asking if it applies for an amp, or something else?

Back