• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Cool, so Escanor's dura doesn't directly scale, and Meliodas didn't take the brunt.

I don't recall ever saying this, I just recall saying that it reflects the magic and physical force of an attack. I never said that it'd reflect 100% of the energy into one place, which it logically didn't in this case.
Hmm, Meliodas reflected the cruel sun right back at Escanor. If it hit Escanor, Meliodas would still be fine. Wouldn't he FC it the other direction if he wouldn't be able to take the explosion right in front of him?

Which would still be a portion of the energy due to surface area and distance.

On this note, the fact that Escanor had to dodge a direct hit shows he's not capable of taking this point-blank.
this is VERY VERY bad take... no one wants to tank their own attack with 2-3x the power lmao.. he might survive or get damaged but that dont mean he HAS to take it. Nothings wrong with avoiding an attack to limit damage, also save that link, we can use it as a speed feat or reaction for escanor later

this is VERY VERY bad take... no one wants to tank their own attack with 2-3x the power lmao.. he might survive or get damaged but that dont mean he HAS to take it.
I meant to say tanking, not taking. The profiles originally said he took the attack like a light breeze.

My point was more that the explosion being spread over a wider area and less powerful (as in the portion that Escanor and Mel took, not the overall attack itself) is actually substantiated by the chapter.
Nothings wrong with avoiding an attack to limit damage, also save that link, we can use it as a speed feat or reaction for escanor later
I don't think we consider FC'd attacks as having 2x the speed yet.

Mhh we wouldn’t even be able to give 100% confirmed arguments about it doubling the speed it’s already hard enough to argue for multipliers that have feats 😭

On this note, wouldn't we just be scaling Escanor to himself if we scaled him above his own Full Counter?

It's like saying Danafor Meliodas is 2.2 teratons because he performed a 1.1 teraton feat but can survive his own Full Counter and harm himself.

Edit: I meant in terms of speed, not AP.

Last edited:
On this note, wouldn't we just be scaling Escanor to himself if we scaled him above his own Full Counter?

It's like saying Danafor Meliodas is 2.2 teratons because he performed a 1.1 teraton feat but can survive his own Full Counter and harm himself.
Speaking of Danafor, what was the duration of the attack?

I meant to say tanking, not taking. The profiles originally said he took the attack like a light breeze.

My point was more that the explosion being spread over a wider area and less powerful (as in the portion that Escanor and Mel took, not the overall attack itself) is actually substantiated by the chapter.

They were in perfect cube so the damage is reflected back

Here's the raw.

From what I can see, all Merlin says is that any force directed at it is repelled. It's not stated to be some homing damage attack.

Escanor launches a Cruel Sun, Meliodas redirects it, it explodes against the section of the cube that's behind/above Escanor, and the explosion gets redirected and covers the entire cube.

Edit: Shit as the anime is, I think it represents the scene pretty well.

Last edited:
Here's the raw.

From what I can see, all Merlin says is that any force directed at it is repelled. It's not stated to be some homing damage attack.

Escanor launches a Cruel Sun, Meliodas redirects it, it explodes against the section of the cube that's behind/above Escanor, and the explosion gets redirected and covers the entire cube.

They still got hit by the force anyway how’s life? Since OD was stomping true body ludoceil would that make crisis a 2x amp? Since Zeldirs couldn’t break mela cocoon of darkness even with second demon mark would that increase its potency?

Edit: I meant in terms of speed, not AP.
It’s just durability Am Meliodas toyed with Escanor so that makes Am Meliodas 2x stronger

They still got hit by the force anyway how’s life?
I never claimed they didn't, I claimed that they only took a smaller portion of the total energy.

The fact that you're claiming they took it already proves that one of them didn't take the total energy.
Since OD was stomping true body ludoceil would that make crisis a 2x amp?
No. That's just random upscaling.
Since Zeldirs couldn’t break mela cocoon of darkness even with second demon mark would that increase its potency?
Zeldris without God (as Melascula specifies) is physically even weaker than Derieri and Unsealed Demon Meliodas, although his overall power level is superior to Estarossa.

So, Post-Revival Meliodas' 1st Demon Mark multiplier would already match a 2x Godless Zeldris amp.
They were engulfed by the explosion of the FC attack that makes AM Meliodas 2 stronger than Escanor.
Again, they took a smaller portion of the blast than the total energy.
It’s just durability Am Meliodas toyed with Escanor so that makes Am Meliodas 2x stronger
I was talking about dodging an FC'd attack.

I never claimed they didn't, I claimed that they only took a smaller portion of the total energy.

The fact that you're claiming they took it already proves that one of them didn't take the total energy.

No. That's just random upscaling.

Zeldris without God (as Melascula specifies) is physically even weaker than Derieri and Unsealed Demon Meliodas, although his overall power level is superior to Estarossa.

So, Post-Revival Meliodas' 1st Demon Mark multiplier would already match a 2x Godless Zeldris amp.

Again, they took a smaller portion of the blast than the total energy.

I was talking about dodging an FC'd attack.
You said ludo was 2x stronger due to stomping the OD so with his crisis amp he should be 2x stronger. Yeah but they were both hit by the explosion in and enclosed space that reflects all attacks

You said ludo was 2x stronger due to stomping the OD so with his crisis amp he should be 2x stronger.
You're completely misunderstanding the context.

Ludoshel barely damaged Chandler and Cusack while inside a vessel.

OG Demon is Chandler + Cusack. Therefore, he's twice as strong as Chandler and Cusack individually (since they're roughly equal).

Weakened True Body Ludoshel did much more damage to OG Demon (even while amped) than his vessel could do to either of them.

Ludoshel is 2x stronger than before due to direct scaling, not upscaling.
Yeah but they were both hit by the explosion in and enclosed space that reflects all attacks
Emphasis on both.

Also, it didn't reflect the attack, it reflected the explosion. They weren't hit by a single blob of energy.

You're completely misunderstanding the context.

Ludoshel barely damaged Chandler and Cusack while inside a vessel.

OG Demon is Chandler + Cusack. Therefore, he's twice as strong as Chandler and Cusack individually (since they're roughly equal).

Weakened True Body Ludoshel did much more damage to OG Demon (even while amped) than his vessel could do to either of them.

Ludoshel is 2x stronger than before due to direct scaling, not upscaling.

Emphasis on both.

Also, it didn't reflect the attack, it reflected the explosion. They weren't hit by a single blob of energy.
Proof that it didn’t hit them?

Here's the raw.

Funnily the used kanji means « Striking back » « Or counter attacking » something or someone

I don't see why that'd mean it's some damage magical homing thing, as that's not what counter-attack or striking back even means (in English, anyway), but what does the entire line say exactly?

Anyway byasura, about Britannia map

And this
(Code number distance about place to each other)

Idk why nakaba write too much inconsintent like this but

We have found four indication about the size

First
Zuhur Gorge to liones are like 150 miles
10.jpg

Code number (14 to 19)

Second
Liones to new fairy forest 20 miles
8.jpg

Code number (14 to 6)

Third,
Camelot to megadozen are 300 miles
(Forget which chapter but yeah i pretty remember it's 300 miles)
Code number (30 to 16)

Last
Camelot to corand are 100 miles
14.jpg

2.jpg

Code number (30 to 28)

The first and second roughly seems consistent with like 2000 miles ended to the entire britannia (?) Following to camelot to corand more or less. But camelot to megadozen that merlin state 300 miles are pretty inconsistent to each other

Any though byasura which one we can use to calculate it size?

Also, it's not 100 miles from Camelot to Corand. It's 50 miles.

The warp is centred on Camelot and has a 100-mile diameter.

Plus, Camelot to Megadozer is like most of the country.

The storm there and the one that destroyed Belialuin just honestly aren't impressive (especially in context), and have some key details missing.

Back