• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Horizon standards were revised since then, and it assumed that the storm was caused by a single move that caused it to last for a 1000 days, rather than it being DK and SD maintaining it/bombarding the city.

Basically, it was lowered by 86.4 million times. The revised version was something like (IIRC) Large Mountain level.

soo this proves arthur scales physically right to his durability
7c2eb33f19bd250d7d7f207856279e02.png

https://gyazo.com/7c2eb33f19bd250d7d7f207856279e02

I don't see why that'd mean it's some damage magical homing thing, as that's not what counter-attack or striking back even means (in English, anyway), but what does the entire line say exactly?
It basically says

Perfect Cube
A technique originating from the Demon world that repels/Bounce back/Counter attack/Strike back all forces.
No matter how big the power is.

They use a Nai form to emphasize on it’s perfection and use something that means to bounce back or strike back etc… that’s

I am planning to do it but seems the distance are too close (definitely not higher result than meliodas one) and also only scale to himself, so i undo until next chapter. Also by meliodas statement he learn his dad abilities which fox hunt, seems arthur blade part was broken wasn't like lancelot go to arthur location, more like fox hunt ability he use

I am planning to do it but seems the distance are too close (definitely not higher result than meliodas one) and also only scale to himself, so i undo until next chapter. Also by meliodas statement he learn his dad abilities which fox hunt, seems arthur blade part was broken wasn't like lancelot go to arthur location, more like fox hunt ability he use
Fox Hunt usually attract the weapon it doesn’t break it Also i dont think he would give Arthur such a clue at the beginning of the fight

It basically says

Perfect Cube
A technique originating from the Demon world that repels/Bounce back/Counter attack/Strike back all forces.

They use a Nai form to emphasize on it’s perfection and use something that means to bounce back or strike back etc… that’s
So it reflects forces directed at it, as I was saying.
500 miles seem pretty low, did you use megadozen size? I will try recalculate all of those tomorrow seeing which one most consistent
I used Camelot to Corand.

Last edited:
i just noticed how come tristan regen isnt heavy broken? 7 hearts, darkness regen plus goddess healing? we need the damage each race can take and heal from he shouldnt be taking that much damage

So it reflects forces directed at it, as I was saying.

I used Camelot to Corand.
Continental feat for Merlin
It basically says

Perfect Cube

Makai and I discussed that more in depth above.

Also, that's non-canon. Not only is Grand Cross non-canonical in and of itself, but this is just a Festival Update video of (what seems to be, anyway) a super move. We don't use super moves, such as Zodd damaging the moon in Injustice, from games for feats.

Makai and I discussed that more in depth above.

Also, that's non-canon. Not only is Grand Cross non-canonical in and of itself, but this is just a Festival Update video of (what seems to be, anyway) a super move. We don't use super moves, such as Zodd damaging the moon in Injustice, from games for feats.
It’s only for grand cross what would it yield hypothetically? Also ultimates in grand cross trailers are the exact same in the game.

Let's say she parted 1/3rd of the Earth's clouds (water vapour on Earth as a whole is 1.27x10^26 kg) in 1 second. That gets 1.1456095e+29 J, or 27.38 exatons, which is just under baseline Moon level.

This is greatly high-balled, but not like thousands or millions of times lower than the actual value. I doubt it'd get anything below Continent level.

However, it's still not applicable to even the Grand Cross profiles due to being a super move.

Last edited:
Let's say she parted 1/3rd of the Earth's clouds (water vapour on Earth as a whole is 1.27x10^26 kg) in 1 second. That gets 1.1456095e+29 J, or 27.38 exatons, which is just under baseline Moon level.

This is greatly high-balled, but not like thousands or millions of times lower than the actual value. I doubt it'd get anything below Continent level.

However, it's still not applicable to even the Grand Cross profiles due to being a super move.
Would it at least scale to the new Merlin? Like high 6a likely 5c with ultimate only the bosses and the people she fought in canon should scale right?

Here are some of the world destroying statements There are a few others that i can’t find like the 7DS X Tensura Évent one where Lillia is stated to be able to destroy the world by herself in her evolved form

Again, we don't consider this kind of super/ultra move stuff canonical on the wiki, even if it's part of skillsets.

Unless there's some sort of thing in Merlin's attack bio saying it can do that, it's just not applicable.

Firstly, where? Because I don't see anything of the sort.

Secondly, then it needs to be removed, not be used as an example of why this is applicable.

Lastly, I don't care if it's part of her skill-set, the wiki doesn't allow it.

Personally, I don't have a dog in this fight, especially since I don't play Grand Cross. It's just the wiki's rules and guidelines.

Firstly, where? Because I don't see anything of the sort.

Secondly, then it needs to be removed, not be used as an example of why this is applicable.

Lastly, I don't care if it's part of her skill-set, the wiki doesn't allow it.

Personally, I don't have a dog in this fight, especially since I don't play Grand Cross. It's just the wiki's rules and guidelines.
What do the rules state?

Got a question.

Meliodas, ban and king can canonically react/move in .5 seconds

And Helbram can blitz king with one of his roots, can we use .5 seconds for a timeframe then?

Ok, so bad news, I just realised that I accidentally misplaced a decimal when converting the values into tons of TNT.

All of the values are 10 times lower.

Back