• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Gowther's self-destruction was amped to its maximum by infinity, and merely used Sunshine as a base. The Four Great Elements of Destruction were mixed in.

Not to be mean, but I swear we have this same discussion every month.

It was never used against Mael. He stopped Gowther activating it with Incense of Chastity.
How’s life? Also the bomb sort of hit mael it burned him remember. He was still fine so he should scale to the bomb his friends too since he wasn’t concerned about using it with them around. Any luck with enchantment list and sandboxes?

I don't remember something that blatantly didn't (and straight up couldn't, since Gowther didn't explode) happen.

Last edited:
I am curious how does arthur lift this new camelot
50998852266_fb797ba0ed_o.jpg

20.jpeg

2.png

Since the height are the same height with sky fish above cloud, that mean he lift in the same height of celestial clan land, which pretty high due hawk mama need take the entire day and night fly to reach celestial clan island

There's literally nothing to indicate that Mael would have been fine. In fact, they can sense power (especially Gowther who has Balor's eye), and Mael had to stop the explosion in the first place.

Fine.

The CRT that's already out?

Last edited:
There's literally nothing to indicate that Mael would have been fine. In fact, they can sense power (especially Gowther who has Balor's eye), and Mael had to stop the explosion in the first place.

Fine.

The CRT that's already out?
What about his friends he wasn’t concerned about them? Also it wouldn’t have worked he has powerful regen. I mean the sandbox and enchantment list and stuff.

What about his friends he wasn’t concerned about them?
What friends? The Archangels (whom he killed with no regard, btw) were dead, he went insane, had absolutely no care for Diane and co (he even tried to kill them twice), and he was trying to kill the hell out of Gowther for making him into Estarossa.
Also it wouldn’t have worked he has powerful regen.
Firstly, who says that'd mean he'd survive? The bomb made by Merlin of all people could just damage him beyond his regeneration.

Secondly, it's not even durability at that point.
I mean the sandbox and enchantment list and stuff.
It's the weekend tomorrow, so I can mostly work on it then.

Last edited:
hmm when meliodas FC arthur, he tanks it with his durability and last i check base arthur never had energy blast.. so dont this mean chaos scales physically?

That's already been debunked a long time ago, and literally everyone eventually agreed to it.

It reflected the explosion to the middle of the cube (whereas Escanor and Mel were closer to one side), not the Cruel Sun blast itself. They didn't have enough surface area to tank the full attack.

Also, Escanor and Meliodas were both hit by the blast wave (as you're saying here), so that alone shows that both of them only took a portion of the blast wave.

It reflected the explosion to the middle of the cube (whereas Escanor and Mel were closer to one side), not the Cruel Sun blast itself. They didn't have enough surface area to tank the full attack.

Also, Escanor and Meliodas were both hit by the blast wave (as you're saying here), so that alone shows that both of them only took a portion of the blast wave.
The attack was damage was reflected back at Meliodas only the aftermath hit Escanor

A) doesn't matter, since that's still lost energy, and B) Escanor was in front of Meliodas, so he was actually the one who would have taken most of it.

A) doesn't matter, since that's still lost energy, and B) Escanor was in front of Meliodas, so he was actually the one who would have taken most of it.
Escanor resist heat based attacks. Perfect cube reflects all attack the damage from the attack not just the attack itself you said this yourself in nnt ap. This all points to AM being a 2x amp

Cool, so Escanor's dura doesn't directly scale, and Meliodas didn't take the brunt.

I don't recall ever saying this, I just recall saying that it reflects the magic and physical force of an attack. I never said that it'd reflect 100% of the energy into one place, which it logically didn't in this case.

Cool, so Escanor's dura doesn't directly scale, and Meliodas didn't take the brunt.

I don't recall ever saying this, I just recall saying that it reflects the magic and physical force of an attack. I never said that it'd reflect 100% of the energy into one place, which it logically didn't in this case.
The damage was still reflected meaning Meliodas should be 2x stronger

Couldn’t We use the same principle as for OPM? Garoh and Saitama withstood their energy that was dispersed into an energy ball of hundreds of meters to km but they scale to the total sum of the energy

They don't scale to the sum total of the energy, they scale to half each for creating it.
I’m pretty sûre i saw people saying they withstood their combined energy therefore they scale to the total value
Without even taking the fact that the energy isn’t condensed on one point in considération

After vérification It is stated that they scale in durability to the collision not to half of it
Again, that's not what the profiles say. Idk who's saying this.
How is speed and LS going? Fine anything yet for nnt multipliers?
LS will definitely be coming soon after. I've already got the calcs prepared, all I need from the AP thread are the multipliers.

No. But I'm going through the manga again.

Again, that's not what the profiles say. Idk who's saying this.

LS will definitely be coming soon after. I've already got the calcs prepared, all I need from the AP thread are the multipliers.

No. But I'm going through the manga again.
Can I get a sneak peak?

Back