• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

You're over here talking to me about me fapping to a fictional character when you got Tristan d!ick far up your throat you can't speak for yourself, keep on getting rawdogged by Tristan like that's gonna help you
Why would fapping to a 2D sheet of paper be wrong when it’s someone has swag as Lancelot

Btw some mods on this wiki are pedofiles and draw rape shit fapping to Lance isn’t that bad finally
These are definitely not appropriate comments for this type of forum. Consider this as a warning.

There were other comments here that were a bit over the line as well.

hmm , i guess after break arthur is gonna show us chaos power cuz tbh he has no choice now but i also here that chaos creation power dont scale physically is that true?

Is Arthur saying Meliodas has weakened? If so, he may not even have TMF.

Can you post the confirmation of Meliodas holding back? i see it nowhere
On the side text it basically says that he had to protect his son etc…

He Also held back for the city From What We saw

can’t see your link btw

Btw It seems like Lancelot blitzed the entire distance between him and Arthur to take the blade of his sword could We calc it ? Using Lightspeed as a stated baseline to avoid Calc stacking Using the distance between Arthur’s blade and Mel’s back then taking the distance between Lance and the stairway to determine the speed at Which he took the blade

Weekly chapter hax review (Yeah it took Time sorry)

If y’all have no idea about what this message is about i’ll explain the rules

Rule number 1:
-If i missed anything or if you have propositions for said chapter just answer this message With the linked feat

Rule number 2:
-Try not to wank or find ridiculous abilities based on basically nothing

Rule number 3:
-You can propose (idk if it’s the right term in english) abilities from the last chapters if you want BUT always citing the chapter as a source (ex: during chapter 61 … happened can’t we grant … this ability)

-You Also have to link the feat (Imgur link if possible)

-And of course verify on this thread if i didn’t already include the ability

If there are new abilities i’ll edit this message with said abilities if i don’t miss them (i’ll only link abilities From the weekly chapter)

Here we go

Chapter 79:
Lancelot:
-Resistance to Fear Manip/Resistance to paralysis inducement (Resisted Chaos Arthur’s « King Autority »)
-Absorption and Limited Statistics Reduction, Durability Negation with Snatch (Seems to be able to use the same abilities as his father, stole Arthur teeths without him noticing)

Arthur/Chaos:
-Idk (Here his magical sword can recreate itself no matter how hard you break it)

Okay @ByAsura
We have another speed blitzing feats, but this one maybe doesn't impressive due the distance. Even it does, currently it's only scale to lancelot.
Possibly the most insane feat of all the series in terms of speed

1. Arthur doesn't realize his sword got broken by lancelot arrow
Not by an arrow look at the panel where he uses his spell to one shot Tristan (Here) He is using Arthur’s blade which basically mean He blitzed the distance between him and the stairway and came back before the sword swing could harm Mel
Using Lightspeed as a lowball to avoid calc stacking We could determine a timeframe using
LS and the 180• of the sword swing (From top of Arthur’s head to back of Meli) and calc the distance between Lance and the stairway using 2x the distance to get the total distance He had to cross

2. Arthur doesn't realize he got durability negation (same durability negation as he do to the big guy in dark talisman member) that was happen so fast
Probably Snatch

i got some situations i wanna bring up.. correct me if im off
1- arthur vs cath his eyes almost never turned dark while using chaos power so how does he not scale to it physically?
2- in the movie vs SD both zel and mel blitzed the light beams before they reached them and bended( shouldnt that count)

d79b50b24d88c6e08267b5f642a41fbc.png

https://gyazo.com/d79b50b24d88c6e08267b5f642a41fbc

Warning noted but is it over the line to state something that was done ?
It is obviously not appropriate at all to accuse several of our staff members of being paedophiles while using very crude language. It is considered as toxic and incendiary behaviour.

It is obviously not appropriate at all to accuse several of our staff members of being paedophiles while using very crude language. It is considered as toxic and incendiary behaviour.
Sorry i meant only one i expressed myself poorly.
But i think other people have brought proofs already so i won’t express myself further
Sorry for the inconvenience

Got Large Country level
I believe it can be scale in great number from top tier. Gowther self destruction was using bit proportion sunshine and merlin elemental. Since he asking to merlin to made his self explode before stigma vs highest demon arc, maybe it can be starting scale from this(?)

Last edited:
Back