• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Can't even think for yourself?

Lance one shotted Tristan with ease

Then proceeds to fold Arthur who was folding Tristan with ease

It's quite obvious who is stronger its insane how you are still trying to defend Tristan and blaming it on "power creep"😭

It's quite obvious who is stronger its insane how you are still trying to defend Tristan and blaming it on "power creep"😭
It’s clearly power creep though why is Lancelot so strong? How did Lancelot counter a technique that prevents any and all surprise attack’s? How is Lancelot beating a person that Meliodas and Tristian had trouble with? Meliodas has 3000 years plus of experience maybe 4000 counting his purgatory time. So why is he more skilled and powerful than both? Tristian is literally a hybrid of the 2 most broken races.

It’s clearly power creep though why is Lancelot so strong? How did Lancelot counter a technique that prevents any and all surprise attack’s? How is Lancelot beating a person that Meliodas and Tristian had trouble with? Meliodas has 3000 years plus of experience maybe 4000 counting his purgatory time. So why is he more skilled and powerful than both? Tristian is literally a hybrid of the 2 most broken races.
Sounds like a whole lot of cope that won't get Tristan on Lancelot's level

Lancelot is strong because Nakaba made him to be that strong no if buts or maybes. Blame it all on Power creep and it won't change the fact that Lancelot is stronger.

Lancelot is beating someone that Meliodas struggled with because unlike Meliodas he had no one burdening him(Tristan), Tristan on the other hand is just that weak and only served as a burden for Meliodas and a Play thing for Arthur.

Tristan being a hybrid of the 2 most broken race means Jack shit when he can't even control half of his powers

Oh and not to forget Got one shotted by Lancelot even though he is the hybrid of 2 of the most broken race.

It also seems like you read and don't why Meliodas struggled against Arthur

Lancelot sweeps

Your one of those people that fap to characters that come out of no where and are unexplainably strong then when anyone says anything you tell them to cope. Your going to run out when the character gets his ass handed to him and I will be there to see it.
Sounds like a whole lot of cope that won't get Tristan on Lancelot's level

Lancelot is strong because Nakaba made him to be that strong no if buts or maybes. Blame it all on Power creep and it won't change the fact that Lancelot is stronger.

Lancelot is beating someone that Meliodas struggled with because unlike Meliodas he had no one burdening him(Tristan), Tristan on the other hand is just that weak and only served as a burden for Meliodas and a Play thing for Arthur.

Tristan being a hybrid of the 2 most broken race means Jack shit when he can't even control half of his powers

Oh and not to forget Got one shotted by Lancelot even though he is the hybrid of 2 of the most broken race

Lancelot sweeps
Nah full power Tristian sweeps the. Since you said it yourself using both powers can help him unlock something new since he has the most potential. Also how did Lancelot counter dance of avvidya? It counters all manner of surprise attacks even from characters stronger and faster.

Your one of those people that fap to characters that come out of no where and are unexplainably strong then when anyone says anything you tell them to cope. Your going to run out when the character gets his ass handed to him and I will be there to see it.
You're one of those people who cope and mald when their favorite character who they thought was strong gets folded quite easily.

I've been saying that Lancelot was stronger even before he got this feats so no I didn't come out of nowhere, although congrats for being an expert Tristan d!ckrider. When the time comes when Lancelot gets folded I will not be crying and coping unlike you're doing when Tristan is in the mud
Nah full power Tristian sweeps the. Since you said it yourself using both powers can help him unlock something new since he has the most potential. Also how did Lancelot counter dance of avvidya? It counters all manner of surprise attacks even from characters stronger and faster.
Full Power Tristan just got folded, I'll wait until he knows how to use his powers before I comment even further.

He just countered it as shown in the raws

You're the only Tristan fanboy that's still in denial and think Tristan is stronger currently

You're one of those people who cope and mald when their favorite character who they thought was strong gets folded quite easily.

I've been saying that Lancelot was stronger even before he got this feats so no I didn't come out of nowhere, although congrats for being an expert Tristan d!ckrider. When the time comes when Lancelot gets folded I will not be crying and coping unlike you're doing when Tristan is in the mud

Full Power Tristan just got folded, I'll wait until he knows how to use his powers before I comment even further.

He just countered it as shown in the raws

You're the only Tristan fanboy that's still in denial and think Tristan is stronger currently
I actually don’t care though if Lancelot is stronger but I don’t want to hear it from you because I am against you. You also Lancelot arrows to the ass so you shouldn’t be talking just remind him to use protection. You literally fap to fictional characters.

I sense hypocrisy. You go as far as to tell me to cope when you fap to Lancelot even though you know it was powercreep. I actually don’t care whether you believe it or not also wants that a light attack which demons are weak against? Why not just use his arrow or his fist? The same fist Lancelot uses on on your ass or in it.
Hypocrisy? When did I say I didn't care? You go as far as to say I fap to Lancelot then you proceed to say that you don't even care? Speedster honest to God shut the **** up its getting quite annoying how I said one VERY OBVIOUS STATEMENT and you're going back and forth just because you can't accept a character being stronger than another

If you're gonna cry Hypocrisy check yourself first goddamn

Yes you do care, you wouldn't have engaged me in this convo and go on a rant on why Lancelot being this strong makes no sense

You're over here talking to me about me fapping to a fictional character when you got Tristan d!ick far up your throat you can't speak for yourself, keep on getting rawdogged by Tristan like that's gonna help you
But it doesn’t make sense though and it was just my thoughts on the chapter don’t go assuming things. Correction don’t go imagining things since you have a very wild imagination. The world doesn’t revolve around you or Lancelot.
Hypocrisy? When did I say I didn't care? You go as far as to say I fap to Lancelot then you proceed to say that you don't even care? Speedster honest to God shut the **** up its getting quite annoying how I said one VERY OBVIOUS STATEMENT and you're going back and forth just because you can't accept a character being stronger than another

That’s cool and all but you went straight to making assumptions when I was just stating my thoughts in the chapter.

But it doesn’t make sense though and it was just my thoughts on the chapter don’t go assuming things. Correction don’t go imagining things since you have a very wild imagination. The world doesn’t revolve around you or Lancelot.
Again I don't care about your thoughts about the chapter, just don't ******* quote me with some passive aggressive bullshit statement it's ******* annoying.
That’s the only thing you got from this sigh. This is just power creep at its finest Lancelot is stronger and more skilled than Meliodas for some reason.
This for example. And yes this is what I got because that was the MAIN FOCUS OF THR CHAPTER
That’s cool and all but you went straight to making assumptions when I was just stating my thoughts in the chapter.
Again I do not care about your thoughts on thr chapter don't ******* quote me and hide behind your "thoughts of the chapter" bullshit

Anyway as I was saying the chapter was fine but Lancelot has been power creeped. What’s the point of Arthur being the final villain if he is getting beaten so easily? What the point of the other three knights then?

I sense hypocrisy. You go as far as to tell me to cope when you fap to Lancelot even though you know it was powercreep. I actually don’t care whether you believe it or not also wants that a light attack which demons are weak against? Why not just use his arrow or his fist? The same fist Lancelot uses on on your ass or in it.
Nephilims are immune to light effects

Stop this take a breath and stop fighting y all can have different opinions without insulting each others

Anyway as I was saying the chapter was fine but Lancelot has been power creeped. What’s the point of Arthur being the final villain if he is getting beaten so easily? What the point of the other three knights then?
He’ll prolly hax stomp or sum we’ll see

Nephilims are immune to light effects

Stop this take a breath and stop fighting y all can have different opinions without insulting each others

He’ll prolly hax stomp or sum we’ll see
How did Lancelot get past the dance of avidya? It’s said to counter any and all surprise attacks.

I am quite literally ******* tired of speedster, over here taking shots at me just because I made a very obvious ******* statement and won't stop coping about it

Didn't sound like you was joking saying I fap to Anime characters mid argument as a "joke" and calling me a hypocrite with no basis

While I started out with a copium meme...

How did Lancelot get past the dance of avidya? It’s said to counter any and all surprise attacks.
Mel Zel Chandler and Cuzack are implied to be able to bypass it too
It’s precog and like any precog it can show limits

Also Mel was holding back as the side text says

Lancelot might be Using Snatch to absorb Chaos power to an extent

Lancelot has Precog too

Chaos was using his Chaos relic sword that can’t be broken

He is once again confirmed to be holding back his regen for his arm (To remember his past weakness blablabla)

Lancelot has too much swag

Mel still did not use his True Magic

Lance scales to base Mel’s calc

Lance should scale to Base Mel higher with Snatch

Lance has direct statement of one tapping Tristan that has no weakness to light as a Nephilim (Therefore it’s not Lance Just Using his weakness to beat his ass it is Also consistant with the previous statements of Lance being the only one of the Four knights that is able to stop Berserk mode Tristan)

Arthur has a transformation a kind of Chaos mode

Didn't sound like you was joking saying I fap to Anime characters mid argument as a "joke" and calling me a hypocrite with no basis

While I started out with a copium meme...
I admit I was a bit agitated from your meme since it was spiteful so I may have overstepped but I was just joking. And for all it’s worth I am sorry man. Are we cool?

Mel Zel Chandler and Cuzack are implied to be able to bypass it too
It’s precog and like any precog it can show limits

Also Mel was holding back as the side text says

Lancelot might be Using Snatch to absorb Chaos power to an extent

Lancelot has Precog too

Chaos was using his Chaos relic sword that can’t be broken

He is once again confirmed to be holding back his regen for his arm (To remember his past weakness blablabla)

Lancelot has too much swag

Mel still did not use his True Magic

Lance scales to base Mel’s calc

Lance should scale to Base Mel higher with Snatch

Lance has direct statement of one tapping Tristan that has no weakness to light as a Nephilim (Therefore it’s not Lance Just Using his weakness to beat his ass it is Also consistant with the previous statements of Lance being the only one of the Four knights that is able to stop Berserk mode Tristan)

Arthur has a transformation a kind of Chaos mode
What is the chapter about what are they saying?

Now I was willing to forget about this but you bring it right back up, it's actually very ******* annoying everytime you do this shit
Sorry I was just stating the facts. I mean what I said. I am sorry for overstepping. This was all a big misunderstanding so have a great day

As spiteful as always let’s see what byashura thinks of this.
Lancelot > Demon Meliodas >>>> Tristan.

As for power creep, I don't think this fits the definition since Lancelot didn't get more powerful and was always portrayed as someone capable of controlling Tristan.

It comes out of nowhere to an extent (or at least it's not fully explained yet), but NNT is a hotbed for random bullshit.
You literally fap to fictional characters.
You're over here talking to me about me fapping to a fictional character when you got Tristan d!ick far up your throat you can't speak for yourself, keep on getting rawdogged by Tristan like that's gonna help you
A normal conversation.

Lancelot > Demon Meliodas >>>> Tristan.

As for power creep, I don't think this fits the definition since Lancelot didn't get more powerful and was always portrayed as someone capable of controlling Tristan.

It comes out of nowhere to an extent (or at least it's not fully explained yet), but NNT is a hotbed for random bullshit.

A normal conversation.
Again I apologize greatly for overstepping. It was a joke but it crossed the line and for that I am deeply sorry.
Thoughts?

My thoughts are that the series hasn't ended yet, so questioning the purpose of the other knights/Arthur getting beaten is just jumping the gun.

My thoughts are that the series hasn't ended yet, so questioning the purpose of the other knights/Arthur getting beaten is just jumping the gun.
But look at what’s happening Lancelot is coming out of nowhere and wrecking Arthur. Also Arthur can’t die so this is all for show.

I am looking at what's happening.

If this is all for show, then why are you saying that the Knights are somehow pointless?

i just notice.. lance could have high regen due to his mother having immortality in her blood. it would be passed down to him logically... which would mean the only knight to not have regen yet would be gawain

Back