• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Weekly chapter hax review (Yeah it took Time sorry)

If y’all have no idea about what this message is about i’ll explain the rules

Rule number 1:
-If i missed anything or if you have propositions for said chapter just answer this message With the linked feat

Rule number 2:
-Try not to wank or find ridiculous abilities based on basically nothing

Rule number 3:
-You can propose (idk if it’s the right term in english) abilities from the last chapters if you want BUT always citing the chapter as a source (ex: during chapter 61 … happened can’t we grant … this ability)

-You Also have to link the feat (Imgur link if possible)

-And of course verify on this thread if i didn’t already include the ability

If there are new abilities i’ll edit this message with said abilities if i don’t miss them (i’ll only link abilities From the weekly chapter)

Here we go

Chapter 77:
Chaos:
-Telepathy (Could
talk inside the head of the entire country of Liones)
-Fear Manip/Paralysis inducement (Depending on the Instinctive reactions of people
they will not be allowed to move once faced by « King’s Authority »)
-Weapon Creation (Could
create a wall of weapons)
-Illusion creation (Can make the people of Liones
see dead friends and wifes)

Tristan:
-Resistance to Fear Manip/Resistance to paralysis inducement (Resisted Chaos Arthur’s « King Autority »)

Nasiens:
-Instinctive reactions (His body instinctively is opposed to the idea of fighting Arthur)

Percival:
-Instinctive reactions (His body instinctively is opposed to the idea of fighting Arthur)

Donny:

Gawain:

Dreyfus:

Pelliot:

Chapter 78:
Demon Clan Physiology:
-Intangibility (
Their darkness can oscillate between intangible and tangible States)
-Resistance to Fear Manip/Resistance to paralysis inducement (Resisted Chaos Arthur’s « King Autority »)

NNT:
Meliodas:
Density Manipulation with his darkness (Here Here Meliodas can densify his darkness to make it’s mass increase)

Last edited:
Weekly chapter hax review (Yeah it took Time sorry)

If y’all have no idea about what this message is about i’ll explain the rules

Rule number 1:
-If i missed anything or if you have propositions for said chapter just answer this message With the linked feat

Rule number 2:
-Try not to wank or find ridiculous abilities based on basically nothing

Rule number 3:
-You can propose (idk if it’s the right term in english) abilities from the last chapters if you want BUT always citing the chapter as a source (ex: during chapter 61 … happened can’t we grant … this ability)

-You Also have to link the feat (Imgur link if possible)

-And of course verify on this thread if i didn’t already include the ability

If there are new abilities i’ll edit this message with said abilities if i don’t miss them (i’ll only link abilities From the weekly chapter)

Here we go

Chapter 77:
Chaos:
-Telepathy (Could
talk inside the head of the entire country of Liones)
-Fear Manip/Paralysis inducement (Depending on the Instinctive reactions of people
they will not be allowed to move once faced by « King’s Authority »)
-Weapon Creation (Could
create a wall of weapons)
-Illusion creation (Can make the people of Liones
see dead friends and wifes)

Tristan:

Nasiens:

Percival:

Donny:

Gawain:

Dreyfus:

Pelliot:

Chapter 78:
Demon Clan Physiology:
-Intangibility (
Their darkness can oscillate between intangible and tangible States)
Also limited density manipulation for Meliodas with his darkness since it has high mass. Here Here

It been a few days I hope byashura has cooled off by now and is working on the crt and scaling chain
Again, I'm not mad. I'm just ignoring the questions for a bit.

Anyway, I'm trying to have the CRT out today-ish (like around the weekend) since it's a public holiday.
i might be late but the ocean edit was made and its still country cuz thats what i see recently
Yeah, you are late.

Last edited:
Again, I'm not mad. I'm just ignoring the questions for a bit.

Anyway, I'm trying to have the CRT out today-ish since it's a public holiday.

Yeah, you are late.
Forgot to tell u but aether said that he found something that can prove that drole created his maze instantly/short period of time

Cool. What is it?

If it's the same databook scan as last time, that only refers to the pillars Drole made just before the Vaizel fighting festival began.

He showed me these 2 panels and said

Diane while in near matrona house feels the earth are raising, it's completely act of drole to make 8 Miles radius of giant maze. And it's actually make sense since the blue bird also just sent the poster. That's mean the maze are made instantly. Also i share same though with klol that if the time frame doesn't actually important due timeframe only to be needed for ap. We have currently groudon from pokemon raising continent and we don't know exactly the time frame and it's get accepted

That's not really what happened, though. Diane did Drole's dance, felt more connected to the earth for a moment and then snapped out of it when Matrona tagged her. Also, if we're going by this depiction, Diane confirms it happens radially like a tidal wave, rather than Drole simply lifting it out of the ground all at once (this is why I kind of ignored these panels when I read chapter 152).

The fliers were delivered a day prior during broad daylight (so like 12-24 hours earlier), not at that moment. So the fliers actually work as counter-evidence by this logic.

AP is not what's being calculated, just LS. Groundon literally raised the continents out of the Earth's crust and above the ocean, which was what they calculated.

On this note, even with 0% hollowness (basically, the maze is a solid cylinder 300 feet high and 8 miles in radius), this feat would only get 27.5639296997 megatons, which is City level, with the potential energy method. So AP isn't worth it.

Anyway, I'm still planning to have the feat in the newly revised profiles. It'll just have a possibly rating.

Last edited:
idk bout yall but i really wanna see zeldris/gedia child only cuz i want vampires to be bad ass.. cuz they got a good thing going for them , their regen seems a bit better than demons also. so a mix would be amazing.

In Prisoners of the Sky, it's apparently shown on the Oshiro murals that Chaos made the Vampire Clan (IIRC, it's also in the latest databook).

Basically, the royalty were the original vampires, and they reproduce by biting people.

Anyway, I don't see why they'd come into the world via breeding. All Clans were created in NNT, and they only reproduce via breeding/creating.

Last edited:
i thought we wasnt using prisoners movie as canon? cuz theres good feats in that lol , also theres other races that chaos didnt make.. look at dragons, orc/goblins (iirc the goddess was in control of one) could be a troll, theres wolfmen (bans dad), theres purgatory creatures

I don't think we ever said we weren't using feats from that.

They were trolls, and it's not stated that anyone did or didn't create them. We don't even know how they came about.

well chaos didnt state to create them soo how did they come into the world? hmm thats a good question to ask nabaka
They were created by Chaos by default since everything in the world came from Him.

Your reasoning should be: I assume they are created by Chaos until stated otherwise as he is the creator of the verse and presented as such.

They were created by Chaos by default since everything in the world came from Him.

Your reasoning should be: I assume they are created by Chaos until stated otherwise as he is the creator of the verse and presented as such.
Yeah furthermore he created all monsters etc… purgatory beasts are exemples it’s not really a surprise that he created every races

idk bout yall but i really wanna see zeldris/gedia child only cuz i want vampires to be bad ass.. cuz they got a good thing going for them , their regen seems a bit better than demons also. so a mix would be amazing.
The kid would be op with immortality and demon clan and vampire clan perks makes them practically unbeatable. Also Tristian and Zeldris/Gelda child should get abilities similar to the ruler like an op magical ability.

In Prisoners of the Sky, it's apparently shown on the Oshiro murals that Chaos made the Vampire Clan (IIRC, it's also in the latest databook).

Basically, the royalty were the original vampires, and they reproduce by biting people.

Anyway, I don't see why they'd come into the world via breeding. All Clans were created in NNT, and they only reproduce via breeding/creating.
Izraf had Gelda who is his daughter so I think they can reproduce

link to his blog? also it looks like beams of light being dropped, i also hope the other graces make a come back tbh and maybe a new one being "earth"

How’s life? Any luck finishing your crt? You need to get is added and closed so byashura can drop his crt since their are limits to how many crt s a verse can have according to demongod.
I’ll add chapter 77 and 78 and wait for the end of the fight

I’m Also waiting for Elizha that forgot a few things so i’ll have to manually verify everything

This limit thing isn’t important when We want to make a good work We should start by closing these ridiculous downgrade threads like regen negation downgrade where no one even talks
The more the hax CRT stays open the more abilities We get from this

link to his blog? also it looks like beams of light being dropped, i also hope the other graces make a come back tbh and maybe a new one being "earth"
possible Yeah the attack might be called hyperion so maybe it will be sunlight beams

Because the shockwave traveled the whole of Liones before destroying that mountain which is a huge multiplier, likes thousands of times boost to that mountain busting.

Back