• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

In other words?
In other words, stomping alone isn't enough for assigning amps. There has to be something behind it.

For example, if Arthur killed Diane with one attack, then we wouldn't upscale.

On the other hand, if Diane can tank her Full Countered attack and Arthur kills her, it's fine to give a 2x amp.
This is just basic multiplier from the past we have talking about
Problem with this is that Tristan never directly used an amped weapon against Arthur (otherwise it'd actually be a 10x boost, since Darkness is Destroyer). It'd just scale above the previous amp.
And also this is just as makai said thought, the translate said this demon mark are far greater than previous demon mark due he broke the limit.
Cool, but that's still upscaling.
I am just doing this based on you said the attack just design to kill tristan
That wasn't a Destroyer amp, just Destroyer magic. Again, enchanted/destroyer attacks explicitly get their amps by the exponential boost of being combined with a weapon—it's the destructive power of the weapon that's multiplied. Channelling an attack through a weapon (like God Ripper) doesn't count.

Percival could enchant his fists since chapter 3, but that's explicitly not a 2-3 times amp because it's not enchanting a weapon.
And multiply it as you ever try to derieri durability due that was get full countered
That's fine.
General demon mark meliodas multiplier
That's also fine.

Last edited:
I am still bit confused about different between destroyer and echanment, due its really need spesific to weapon because this said destroyer type only involving attack while echanment use weapon.
I remenber tristan can imbue his weapon using light (since light of goddess is opposite darkness demon that should be also unnatural force) and also imbue darkness, then what tristan should get instead? 10x destroyer or 3x echanment?
That wasn't a Destroyer amp, just Destroyer magic. Again, enchanted/destroyer attacks explicitly get their amps by the exponential boost of being combined with a weapon—it's the destructive power of the weapon that's multiplied. Channelling an attack through a weapon (like God Ripper) doesn't count.
I am not saying arthur launch a destroyer amp tho.

Then i guess this post revival percival doing destroyer amp then?

I am still bit confused about different between destroyer and echanment, due its really need spesific to weapon because this said destroyer type only involving attack while echanment use weapon.
You're not getting it.

Destroyer and Enchanter aren't amps in and of themselves. That doesn't make sense since they're just a type of magic.

Imbue a weapon with Destroyer magic, and it enhances the blade's destructive power 10-fold since it's the blade's power x the magic imbued within.
I remenber tristan can imbue his weapon using light (since light of goddess is opposite darkness demon that should be also unnatural force), then what tristan should get instead? 10x destroyer or 3x echanment?
It's explicitly stated to be an Enchantment when he and Elizabeth does it, so 2 to 3x.
I am not saying arthur launch a destroyer amp tho.
I'm not talking about Arthur, I'm talking about Tristan being Enchanted.
Then i guess this post revival percival doing destroyer amp then?
Yes. Exactly.

Base tristan = 20 Teratons

Echancment sword tristan = 60 Teratons

Demon mark tristan showed even greater than echanment = 120 Teratons

Rage demon mark uncontrolled break limit = 220 Teratons

Arthur fodderize tanking echanted rage demon mark tristan = 660 Teratons
On this note, how does this make sense?

You added the enchanter stuff for attacks later, like what he did against Arthur.

If Demon Tristan is superior to his previous enchantment (which he is, don't get me wrong), it'd mean Demon Tristan is just 40 to 60 teratons, and then Demon Tristan's enchanted attacks would be 80 to 180 teratons.

You either heavily upscaled or stacked an extra Enchantment multiplier on Demon Tristan.

Last edited:
On this note, how does this make sense?

You added the enchanter stuff for attacks later, like what he did against Arthur.
My bad, i missed the base that doubling result.
If Demon Tristan is superior to his previous enchantment (which he is, don't get me wrong), it'd mean Demon Tristan is just 40 to 60 teratons, and then Demon Tristan's enchanted attacks would be 80 to 180 teratons.
I was though before demon mark was multiply 2 times from 60 teratons to 120 due doubling.

Okay let's say, if base post revival percival scale to 20 teratons than he amp destroyer type doesn't mean it will became 200 teratons? Since rage demon mark tristan potrait are far stronger than those even make percival scared, although the destroyer can harm melagaland, he still said melagaland too strong. Then will it put tristan also at 200 teratons doesn't it?

I was though before demon mark multiply 2 times than 60 teratons which mean 120.
The 180 I had there was a high end.

20 x 3 x 3 = 180.
Okay let's say, if base post revival percival scale to 20 teratons than he amp destroyer type doesn't mean it will became 200 teratons? Since rage demon mark tristan potrait are far stronger than those even make percival scared, although the destroyer can harm melagaland, he still said melagaland too strong. Then It will put tristan also at 200 teratons doesn't it?
Yes.

In fact, I agree with this logic since Percival here was the only one besides Demon Tristan to actually damage Meland through brute force.

In fact, I agree with this logic since Percival here was the only one besides Demon Tristan to actually damage Meland through brute force.
Ok last, so this doesn't count through a echanment? Because i don't see thing like god ripper here, god ripper only release hellfire, while this still leave darkness in his sword that was i assume he throw the darkness after imbue it to his sword.

By the God Ripper example, I just meant projecting magic from a weapon.

It has to be done with the weapon itself.

I'll break down how it works again.

A character adds magic to their weapon, creating an exponential amp as a result. The weapon gains the traits of the magic (not the other way around) and increases in destructive force (Lancelot literally says it boosts the 'blade's strength').

Basically, A) If you separate the magic from the weapon, the weapon is no longer amplified by the magic. B) If you don't use the weapon to even attack and just fire the magic out of the weapon, the multiplier won't be applicable. C) The magic on its own doesn't have the multiplier without the weapon, since it's an exponential combination that boosts the weapon.

Last edited:
I'm going to bed now. The scaling is basically done (just need to convert the sources and check over some stuff).

The new AP scaling and shit will come out tomorrow after I get off work.

images

soo the vampires are the vilains in the new movie? funny since i asked for more of them xd so tbh i cant wait . It looks type bad but maybe it wont be when we watch it.

What are all of the multipliers in the series?
Multipliers:
Demon Mark 1 = x2 (Lowball)
Demon Mark 2 = x2
Enchantment type = 2-3x
Destroyer type = 10x
Full Counter = x2 (Some sources say more than 2 or several tho)
True Body Multiplier = x2 (Lowball)
Merlin amp = unknown possibly x2
Commandments = x2 iirc
Sacred treasure = Unknown/Huge amp (It gives them the ability to exploit their abilities fully.
Mel went from not scratching Albion to cut him like butter)
Critical Over = Unknown/Decent amp

Passive amps:
Negative energy = amps greatly (During the Corand arc Melascula summoned skelletons that were far weaker than Ban
After a few seconds of exposure to negative energy they became far stronger than baseline Sin lvl)

Rage amps = amps greatly (Zel went From being weaker than Mael to blitzing his ass cutting him in the process.
Tristan could rip Meland appart the more their rage the more their power)

Sunshine = Small amps but constantly (Escanor gets amped from at least 5 pl points every seconds)

Rhitta = Rhitta amps Escanor using his own heat passively + Heat from the sun or other heats

Maybe i forgot a few things but you have an idea about the amps

where does 6-A come from?
Upscaling From feats Using multipliers (It will be H 6-A) But We will probably apply 5-B High 4-C or Low 2-C ratings

5-B = Chaos scales to his Chaos energy and can imagine entire planets instantly

High 4-C = Chaos has a way better creation potency than Both deities. Said deities could create Makai and Tenkai that have moons and Suns

Low 2-C = Chaos created an infinite space Time.
Chaos created a new parallel universe for Jericho to live in with Adult Lancelot.
Makai and Tenkai can be translated to universes.

I suggest chaos ap is scaled from world beyond due it's world of lady of lake, and lady of lake state herself if she created from chaos. According to jericho
9.jpeg

They're trapped when lancelot in age 10 and need to take 3 years to escape but he already 16 like tristan. Doesn't this mean world beyond has different flow of time just like purgatory?

I suggest chaos ap is scaled from world beyond due it's world of lady of lake, and lady of lake state herself if she created from chaos. According to jericho
9.jpeg

They're trapped when lancelot in age 10 and need to take 3 years to escape but he already 16 like tristan. Doesn't this mean world beyond has different flow of time just like purgatory?
He created the entire planet and scales to People that created possible universes and at least H 4-C structures
He created an infinite space Time
We don’t really need the world beyond let’s wait for more infos

9.jpeg

They were abducted 6 years ago btw so 3 years to get out and 3 years after

Back