• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Zeldris didn't have the same level of power there, as Estarossa was able to resist the attack better than he did.
thats false tho, that zeldris lost the commandment which would logically make him weaker, assuming 1 commandment even buffed . but other than that he didnt change . Correct me if im wrong

Zeldris seems to imply it's minimal.

Also, I don't see why this would mean it's false, you literally just have to look at the chapter to see that he's weaker than Estarossa (something Cusack even admitted prior).

In a later chapter, his power is stated to be on par with Base Cusack, which doesn't really make sense for someone on the level of Vessel Ludoshel. It's also worth noting that the same attack could pierce through Cusack.

He's probably just drawing on extra power from DK for that fight, which we already have listed on the profile.

Last edited:
Zeldris seems to imply it's minimal.

Also, I don't see why this would mean it's false, you literally just have to look at the chapter to see that he's weaker than Estarossa (something Cusack even admitted prior).

In a later chapter, his power is stated to be on par with Base Cusack, which doesn't really make sense for someone on the level of Vessel Ludoshel. It's also worth noting that the same attack could pierce through Cusack.

He's probably just drawing on extra power from DK for that fight, which we already have listed on the profile.
It’s only physical strength that Estarossa exceeds Zeldris they are both around 60k.

It's a joke in the sense that you're not being totally serious, it's not a joke in the sense that you're not being sly.

You start these arguments many times a month at this point (literally just a few days after that comment), so it's insanely transparent.

Life's fine, so stop with this nonsense.

That's all I'll say here because it's needless to continue.

It's a joke in the sense that you're not being totally serious, it's not a joke in the sense that you're not being sly.

You start these arguments many times a month at this point (literally just a few days after that comment), so it's insanely transparent.

Life's fine, so stop with this nonsense.

That's all I'll say here because it's needless to continue.
Alright I am doing great too. Can we please put this behind us? I messed up(again) and for all it’s worth I am sorry.

Also correct me if i’m wrong but if Demons can regen from atomic deconstruction wouldn’t it be High regen ?

The thing is Estarossa did regen after his Jikai he had no signs of this deconstruction on his body

Also correct me if i’m wrong but if Demons can regen from atomic deconstruction wouldn’t it be High regen ?

The thing is Estarossa did regen after his Jikai he had no signs of this deconstruction on his body
They keep saying that the next scan showed him absorbing truth so he wasn’t destroyed completely

They keep saying that the next scan showed him absorbing truth so he wasn’t destroyed completely
But anyway it’s stated Demons can’t regen From this yet he is supposed to therefore even if the destruction was complete he could anyway regen From it

does arthur attack speed scale above haste? just asking
Fiddick’s magic ?
Current Arthur is massively above haste Yeah

But anyway it’s stated Demons can’t regen From this yet he is supposed to therefore even if the destruction was complete he could anyway regen From it

Fiddick’s magic ?
Current Arthur is massively above haste Yeah
then mel outpacing that attack would scale no? just wondering

speedster let them be... also how do i go from this site to the old vsbattle page where u can see the tiers etc? i normally go back to google

speedster let them be... also how do i go from this site to the old vsbattle page where u can see the tiers etc? i normally go back to google
Try typing the name of the character With vs battle and you’ll have the profile with stats etc…

When will the chapter be posted ?

base mel blitzing pass ftl tristan lol

171cbda87e92b64f11aa0e13be01d196.png

https://gyazo.com/171cbda87e92b64f11aa0e13be01d196

ty , anyone got the side text trans? cuz i know when its translated we wont see it
First Q/A side text says « is Tristan good at cooking »

Tristan:
« I’m not that good »

Other texts about the characters tell their story like everything We already know is recaped
Exemple: Gawain is said to be shrinking due to an excessive use of her magic
Tristan used his demon powers
Percy lived on a huge Mountain and his grandpa got killed

Other things like e-mail adress
Physical adress etc… for the Q/A

« Meliodas protect Tristan From Arthur’s deadly blade »

There’s nothing good or even a bit interesting (He talked about how the temperature is getting cooler etc…)

Back