• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Which is?
What is the email?
First Q/A side text says « is Tristan good at cooking »

Tristan:
« I’m not that good »

Other texts about the characters tell their story like everything We already know is recaped
Exemple: Gawain is said to be shrinking due to an excessive use of her magic
Tristan used his demon powers
Percy lived on a huge Mountain and his grandpa got killed

Other things like e-mail adress
Physical adress etc… for the Q/A

« Meliodas protect Tristan From Arthur’s deadly blade »

There’s nothing good or even a bit interesting (He talked about how the temperature is getting cooler etc…)

Arthur isn't using neither Chaos nor Excalibur.

He is clearly playing around.
I think he is Using Excalibur since he used danse of Avidia
him playing around doesn’t really change the fact that Mel can damage him
He would Just be far more haxed and beat Meli but Meli scale at least physically to Chaos magic

even if mel damages him does it matter? that beyond regen makes all that null, personally i dont even think arthur got hurt, mel got a injury but arthur has nothing

Even Cath could damage Arthur with Chaos' full power/the majority of it.

That was when he just got it, so he wouldn't have the skill he does now, but all I'm saying is that harming Arthur may not necessarily be something impressive.

Let's just wait for the next chapter before saying anything conclusive.

That was when he just got it, so he wouldn't have the skill he does now, but all I'm saying is that harming Arthur may not necessarily be something impressive.

what do we do about this statement from arthur himself? dont that kinda mess with the scailing if we were to use it... cuz he only used 2nd DM

b0dc4d813c43f58c912db72c9c824df1.png

https://gyazo.com/b0dc4d813c43f58c912db72c9c824df1

I think he is Using Excalibur since he used danse of Avidia
him playing around doesn’t really change the fact that Mel can damage him
He would Just be far more haxed and beat Meli but Meli scale at least physically to Chaos magic
No, Excalibur doesn't look like this, that is just a regular sword

even if mel damages him does it matter? that beyond regen makes all that null, personally i dont even think arthur got hurt, mel got a injury but arthur has nothing
Arthur said:
« if you stayed out of the way i Would’Ve been damaged far worse » He got damaged Meli scales
He even said and your father Wouldn’t have been damaged at all

He scales to his Magic that’s impressive

We’ll see next chapter do yo think we can use Ls reactions for Tristan Scaling to Percival ? If that’s the case There is a 53c calc

He scales to his Magic that’s impressive
Barring 1 attack that Meliodas Full Countered, he never used magic.
We’ll see next chapter do yo think we can use Ls reactions for Tristan Scaling to Percival ? If that’s the case There is a 53c calc
When has Percival done anything LS?

He couldn't even see Fiddich.

Edit: I guess he said he could beat Fiddich during the Meland fight, though.

Last edited:
Barring 1 attack that Meliodas Full Countered, he never used magic.
He was left unscratched by his FC’d magic

When has Percival done anything LS?
Stated to be beyond the talismans

He couldn't even see Fiddich.
He is stated to be able to now

Edit: I guess he said he could beat Fiddich during the Meland fight, though.
That’s What i was referring to
I saw something similar on Fairy Tail or a similar verse to use LS reactions
If it has no problems then maybe We could get to 53c in base form

Conclusion:
I’m waiting for the next chapter but Meli is nerfed by his son 😭
Hope He does some more crazy things but He already is able to damage Chaos which is great even though he held back

He was left unscratched by his FC’d magic
It was only an attack designed to kill Tristan, though. It doesn't seem like Arthur put any effort into it.

Speaking of which,

2nd Mark (at least 329.76 Teratons) > Base Meliodas (even without his mark, they could fight, and Arthur had to avoid a slash and parry his other attacks) > Arthur's Full Countered attack (at least 82.44 Teratons) > Arthur's attack > Post-Meland Demon Tristan > Pre-Meland Demon Tristan > Enchanter Tristan (at least 41.22 Teratons) > Tristan > Chaos Melascula's Cocoon > Melascula's Cocoon > 2nd Mark Post-Revival Demon Meli (20.61 Teratons)
I saw something similar on Fairy Tail or a similar verse to use LS reactions
If it has no problems then maybe We could get to 53c in base form
Depends on various factors, like distance.

Last edited:
It was only an attack designed to kill Tristan, though. It doesn't seem like Arthur put any effort into it.

Speaking of which,

2nd Mark (at least 329.76 Teratons) > Base Meliodas (even without his mark, they could fight, and Arthur had to avoid a slash and parry his other attacks) > Arthur's Full Countered attack (at least 82.44 Teratons) > Arthur's attack > Post-Meland Demon Tristan > Pre-Meland Demon Tristan > Enchanter Tristan (at least 41.22 Teratons) > Tristan > Chaos Melascula's Cocoon > Melascula's Cocoon > 2nd Mark Post-Revival Demon Meli (20.61 Teratons)

The scaling chain will get massive 🥵

Speaking of which,

How’s life? Any luck with the crt? A few days past

Speaking of which,

Also Tristian has 10x amp for his enchantments

Speaking of which,

This is all done by a suppressed Arthur. Arthur only has large star level durability with with magic and shields.

Back