• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

That's fair, then. But still, the shockwaves aren't omni-directional.

Consecutive attacks would still mean the feat is half as powerful. So I don't get your point.

Anyway, let's say Meliodas destroyed a mountain the size of Mount Everest from 6 miles away with a single omni-directional shockwave. That's only around a few dozen gigatons (with some generous assumptions), which isn't an upgrade.

Also, 6 miles is only 1 depiction. 1 mile in diameter for Liones (the castle to the gate represents Liones' radius) is actually more consistent.

That's fair, then. But still, the shockwaves aren't omni-directional.

Consecutive attacks would still mean the feat is half as powerful. So I don't get your point.

Anyway, let's say Meliodas destroyed a mountain the size of Mount Everest from 6 miles away with a single omni-directional shockwave. That's only around a few dozen gigatons (with some generous assumptions), which isn't an upgrade.

Also, 6 miles is only 1 depiction. 1 mile in diameter for Liones (the castle to the gate represents Liones' radius) is actually more consistent.
How's life? Any luck with the scaling chain and the crt? Speaking of crts
How’s life? Any luck finishing your crt? You need to get is added and closed so byashura can drop his crt since their are limits to how many crt s a verse can have according to demongod.

Because the shockwave traveled the whole of Liones before destroying that mountain which is a huge multiplier, likes thousands of times boost to that mountain busting.
Mhh it wouldn’t be that impressive ig
It’s only in a single direction and it’s range would be around 5 or 6 miles he used 2 attacks Also Which would divide the result

Has this been calced before ?
It seems to be semi omnidirectional (180•)
We could try to find the range and use KE on those Mountains Using fps as a timeframe It might be a pretty nice feat (or might not idk)

I've tried, even with surface area, and got nothing impressive.

Even tossing a million tonnes at 10 km/s only gets 12 megatons.

im going to bed but i can bet its cuz of meliodas fighting him lol tho they aint really do anything anyways but it does show mels base and 2nd mark is way stronger than we have them but thats just my opinion
Imagine if the author’s statement about Mel being close to chaos is true 👀

Good night <3

In Prisoners of the Sky, it's apparently shown on the Oshiro murals that Chaos made the Vampire Clan (IIRC, it's also in the latest databook).

Basically, the royalty were the original vampires, and they reproduce by biting people.

Anyway, I don't see why they'd come into the world via breeding. All Clans were created in NNT, and they only reproduce via breeding/creating.
How’s life? Any progress? I remember you saying ghoul will try to get the crt out before the weekend

Okay seems i will try to give assumption about multiplier so far.
Base tristan = 20 Teratons

Echancment sword tristan = 60 Teratons

Demon mark tristan showed even greater than echanment = 120 Teratons

Rage demon mark uncontrolled break limit = 220 Teratons

Arthur fodderize tanking echanted rage demon mark tristan = 660 Teratons

Arthur suprised durability after shoot beam trying to kill tristan that was get full countered = 1.320 Petatons = base meliodas

Demon mark 1 = 2.640 Petatons

Demon mark 2 = 5.280 Petatons

Demon mark 3/arthur physically = 10.560 Petatons
(Meliodas current demon mark same with Assault mode
But without his darkness coat, i believe his darkness miasma coated already sacrificed to access true magic form, and yeah it was
that also explain why he doesn't use his darkness coat against supreme deity.)

Trillion dark = 156 petatons (?)
(Trillion dark seems has same function to destroyer type due it's involving attack using unnatural darkness to make solid darkness attack)

It's said trillion, but i don't believe it
It just too much, maybe hundreds thousand or million of darkness ball.
Maybe we can find how much of trillion dark Arthur Tanked and use thst for his durability

Then scale Meliodas to that due to Arthur's statement
Idk how that's works, since byasura has knowledge on dbz maybe he can tell us how danmaku ki energy ball can scale to durability

But atleast we know if trillion dark is equal to escanor final prominence that's also work as destroyer type(?)

Last edited:
We don't do upscaling like that.

As for the danmaku stuff, I think we count a single massive spam attack damaging someone as a collective feat. I could be wrong, though.

Trillion Dark wouldn't count for an amp. That kind of magic explicitly has to be combined with a weapon, thus amplifying the attack power of the weapon.

I'm not 100% sure but isn't there a panel where like 1 or 2 trillion dark orbs harm the DK

So if a few is able to hurt DK level characters, we can't use Arthur surviving more than 10 as a dura feat?

We don't do upscaling like that.
Also, I'm fairly sure we don't stack up durability/ap like that.
In other words?
i am quite sure doing the multiplier based on your doing.

Okay seems i will try to give assumption about multiplier so far.
Base tristan = 20 Teratons

Echancment sword tristan = 60 Teratons

Demon mark tristan showed even greater than echanment = 120 Teratons
This is just basic multiplier from the past we have talking about
Rage demon mark uncontrolled break limit = 220 Teratons
And also this is just as makai said thought, the translate said this demon mark are far greater than previous demon mark due he broke the limit.
Arthur fodderize tanking echanted rage demon mark tristan = 660 Teratons
I am just doing this based on you said the attack just design to kill tristan
Arthur suprised durability after shoot beam trying to kill tristan that was get full countered = 1.320 Petatons = base meliodas
And multiply it as you ever try to derieri durability due that was get full countered
Demon mark 1 = 2.640 Petatons

Demon mark 2 = 5.280 Petatons

Demon mark 3/arthur physically = 10.560 Petatons
General demon mark meliodas multiplier

Back