• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

welp iirc nabaka said akira PL was around 300-500k while mel, hawk mama etc was above 1 mill. Tho i dont think we even use the PL anymore

Power level honestly shown too much inconsintent, kongo bancho was said in 400k Power level. But since vessel ludociel and 4c mael, we haven't see any other power level again

sorry was at work and who cares aboutt he core feat, asura.. akira and his brother are still continental from their clash .
Because it's portrayed as something a few nukes could do.
1- same world/same creator
Who says it's the same world? The fact that one character with a similar design appears (in two verses with heavily similar art styles/character designs, no less) doesn't mean it's the same world. References/in-jokes exist, which is probably why a bunch of other characters from Nabaka's works also appear in this panel.
2- ref in Q/A
Speaking of the Q&A, this quote is insanely far from confirmation if you actually read it.
Q374What is Kongō Banchō's Power Level?It's about 400,000... (lol). No, even higher?
He jokes about the power level being 400,000, and then questions that it's even higher.

Also, nobody specifies which form of Kongo this is. For all we know, he could be saying Town level characters are stronger than 99% of NNT characters.

Last edited:
I'll also check if there's anything impressive or noteworthy in the untranslated summaries.

Edit: From what I can find, Lancelot can't fly without fairy wings due to being half-human (heavily contradicted, iirc), and it's implied that Tristan's demon form is more powerful than when he used it to stomp Melascula.

Last edited:
I'll also check if there's anything impressive or noteworthy in the untranslated summaries.

Edit: From what I can find, Lancelot can't fly without fairy wings due to being half-human (heavily contradicted, iirc), and it's implied that Tristan's demon form is more powerful than when he used it to stomp Melascula.
Lancelot thing isn’t contradicted He transformed in a winged elf to fly

Tristan thing might be due to the rage amp (100% sure)

Speedster wtf bro. Why would you go to Abbaddon and ask him to eval my calc. It's not yours and you didn't even ask if it were okay with me. Please stop doing this.

You probably just ruined the chances of getting the calc that you've been pestering me for a week accepted. Nice job. 😐
Clover dragon and other mods were fine with the 200 megaton calc you just need to fix it a bit
I didn't get that sense from the translation (it's either this one or this one), but I'll leave that to your translation skills to decide.
Look at your blog

What ability this arthur have?
'King authority"

I doubt this is was a paralysis inducment, it's like under in arthur presence all of his enemy can't move their body as their will.
Tristan was can resist this, also his dad

What ability this arthur have?
'King authority"

I doubt this is was a paralysis inducment, it's like under in arthur presence all of his enemy can't move their body as their will.
Tristan was can resist this, also his dad
Something powerfull enough to paralyse them using their own IR

I was gonna suggest an edit for the shape of the hilltop when it was still 200-ish megatons, but this new edited version looks good. See
Clover said this so the Albion calc will still be 7a with some quick changes.
Something powerfull enough to paralyse them using their own IR
Kinda not sure, if yes then it will be layered paralysis inducment then? (I forgot how many paralysis inducment nnt have layered stuff {within reason} like slader has, high demon intense, gowther one, commandment stuff and etc.)

He even not doing anything at this moment
Speedster wtf bro. Why would you go to Abbaddon and ask him to eval my calc. It's not yours and you didn't even ask if it were okay with me. Please stop doing this.

You probably just ruined the chances of getting the calc that you've been pestering me for a week accepted. Nice job. 😐

Kinda not sure, if yes then it will be layered paralysis inducment then? (I forgot how many paralysis inducment nnt have layered stuff {within reason} like slader has, high demon intense, gowther one, commandment stuff and etc.)

He even not doing anything at this moment
It seems like only Tristan and Mel can move Tristan probably due to the berserk mode
Meliodas due to his intense swag

Why doesn’t chaos have all the abilities in the nnt verse? He created the entire verse and every single race to the finest detail.

Y'all need to stop acting like it's the end of the world. It's only a downgrade to a calc.
How it was a cone shape it wasn't that far off
Because half of it was flat.
Clover dragon and other mods were fine with the 200 megaton calc you just need to fix it a bit

Look at your blog
They never said that. Clover and Abbadon were exclusively fine with Kachon's edit.
Yeah so it’s not too bad the calc can be fixed I will just wait for byashura to do it
No. I've only ever gotten lower results.

This is still a massive upgrade, even from my Helbram scaling, so I don't see the problem.

tbh i cant wait till its done, theres alot of work going into it and i just wanna say thank you for yall hard work.. hopefully the new series gives us feats we dont fully need calcs for

tbh i cant wait till its done, theres alot of work going into it and i just wanna say thank you for yall hard work.. hopefully the new series gives us feats we dont fully need calcs for
I’m more working on the hax part cause the wiki make these vs be a lot more about abilities than AP and speed generally but it’s so cool to see this thread be alive and all of us working for this verse

Y'all need to stop acting like it's the end of the world. It's only a downgrade to a calc.
Yeah that’s not really about it i think it would’ve been downgraded anyway it’s about behavior and things we repeat daily

Because half of it was flat.
Earth is flat

They never said that. Clover and Abbadon were exclusively fine with Kachon's edit.
Mid anyway NNT is boundless

No. I've only ever gotten lower results.
Lower than the 67 end or than the 200+ end?

This is still a massive upgrade, even from my Helbram scaling, so I don't see the problem.
Noice

Back