• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I mean no evidence of a 3x amp.

Also, what are you talking about? Meland is vastly inferior to Demon Mark Tristan, and got damaged by Percy, whom Tristan mutually knocked out.

You already asked and got an answer.

No. They have different scaling.

I mean no evidence of a 3x amp.

Also, what are you talking about? Meland is vastly inferior to Demon Mark Tristan, and got damaged by Percy, whom Tristan mutually knocked out.

You already asked and got an answer.

No. They have different scaling.
That was a rage boosted Demon Tristian and we know rage makes demons much stronger. That was hope amp Percy that’s how hax hope magic is. Also they got much stronger.

That was a rage boosted Demon Tristian and we know rage makes demons much stronger.
Even if that were the case here, which is not implied at all, they literally never came to blows because Tristan instantly de-marked after stomping Meland like it was nothing.

There is no comparison to be made.
That was hope amp Percy that’s how hax hope magic is.
Sure, I suppose that's fair.
Also they got much stronger.
Who?

Even if that were the case here, which is not implied at all, they literally never came to blows because Tristan instantly de-marked after stomping Meland like it was nothing.

Who?
Tristian is still in demon mark as the chapter concludes and says he can’t control himself.

Who?
I think all of them pretty much scale to the same values iirc so them fusing should mix their values in 1 being imo but i don’t remember exactly the values

He is getting boosted by rage like all demons do literally that’s how demon mark is activated
Then emotions aren't always an amp in and of themselves, they can just lead to transformations that are amps. Either way, your logic really doesn't change anything because Tristan was already transformed before, thus supposedly having this rage boost even while wrecking Snake Mel.

Also, we have no evidence that emotion amps are so gigantic. Meliodas and Ban's power levels only increased by a few hundred, and Zeldris only managed to cut down Mael very briefly with a sword before getting downed by him.

Last edited:
Then emotions aren't always an amp in and of themselves, they can just lead to transformations that are amps. Either way, your logic really doesn't change anything because Tristan was already transformed before, thus supposedly having this rage boost even while wrecking Snake Mel.

Also, we have no evidence that emotion amps are so gigantic. Meliodas and Ban's power levels only increased by a few hundred, and Zeldris only managed to cut down Mael very briefly before getting downed by him.
Zeldris nearly bisected mael remember and blitzed him too. Tristian is enraged when meland attack isolde.

Btw, shouldn't demon king and meliodas has planetary range due their enviromental destruction confirmed to be worldwide, and also interdimensional range for demon since he can steal away meliodas soul from purgatory?

Zeldris nearly bisected mael remember and blitzed him too. Tristian is enraged when meland attack isolde.
I literally mentioned that in the same post you're quoting.

And no, he didn't even bisect Mael. Zeldris just cut his stomach with a darkness blade and proceeded to get one-shot by his saucers while in an even more enraged state.

Honestly, I don't even see the point in arguing. There's still no comparison to actually be made between Demon Tristan, whose multiplier isn't even known since he's half-goddess, and Meland.
Btw, shouldn't demon king and meliodas has planetary range due their enviromental destruction confirmed to be worldwide, and also interdimensional range for demon since he can steal away meliodas soul from purgatory?
For the last time, this isn't confirmed. Ya'll are taking that summary I gave way out of context.

Interdimensional range is fine.

Last edited:

And no, he didn't even bisect Mael. Zeldris just cut his stomach with a darkness blade and proceeded to get one-shot by his saucers while in an even more enraged state.

Honestly, I don't even see the point in arguing. There's still no comparison to actually be made between Demon Tristan, whose multiplier isn't even known since he's just a half-goddess, and Meland.

For the last time, this isn't confirmed. Ya'll are taking that summary I gave way out of context.

Look at the blood loss and it’s very clearly close to bisection.

Honestly, I don't even see the point in arguing. There's still no comparison to actually be made between Demon Tristan, whose multiplier isn't even known since he's just a half-goddess, and Meland.

Wouldn’t the is also apply to true magic Meliodas for affecting DK in purgatory? Still other accept it so it’s fine to be worldwide.

Honestly, I don't even see the point in arguing. There's still no comparison to actually be made between Demon Tristan, whose multiplier isn't even known since he's half-goddess, and Meland.

Zeldris was heavily fatigued remember that’s why he was one shot by tricking light blades his weakness.

Why did you leave the chat?

Look at the blood loss and it’s very clearly close to bisection.
Look at the second panel. It's very clear that isn't the case, and the blood just sprayed outward.
Still other accept it so it’s fine to be worldwide.
'Others accept it' isn't enough. There's literally no ******* statement that says this.
Zeldris was heavily fatigued remember that’s why he was one shot by tricking light blades his weakness.
Firstly, 'fatigued' wouldn't change his durability.

Secondly, who says he was fatigued? He's literally doing this just prior. The only time he shows fatigue is after Mael one-shots him.
Why did you leave the chat?
Because it's tiresome. Don't add me to another one, thank you.

Look at the second panel. It's very clear that isn't the case, and the blood just sprayed outward.

'Others accept it' isn't enough. There's literally no ******* statement that says this.

Firstly, 'fatigued' wouldn't change his durability.

Secondly, who says he was fatigued? He's literally doing this just prior.

Because it's tiresome. Don't add me to another one, thank you.
Yeah he healed himself remember mael has mid regeneration he still was nearly bisected that’s why it took a while for him to heal and off guard a fatigued Zeldris. He was still fatigued you know this he is just moving trough will power.

What's all to it is that Zeldris didn't get a massive power boost, just enough to strike down Mael with a weapon.

Both of you are saying they only damaged each other because they were each caught off guard. This isn't Dragon Ball. There's no 'caught off guard' that lowers durability.

Of course there's speed/reaction time, but that's immaterial here.

Only when mael is caught off guard
What do you mean his rage amp blitzed and nearly cut Mael in half? Stop with the off guard stuff they were both clearly fighting each other. Mael had to off guard a fatigued Zeldris to beat him so Zeldris still scales to Mael.
And I said I disagree with that being it, but oh well, I don't care.
Also Meliodas took hits from ash demon Hendrickson who is equivalent to Albion’s so his durabity needs to go up.

Both of you are saying they only damaged each other because they were each caught off guard. This isn't Dragon Ball. There's no 'caught off guard' that lowers durability.

Of course there's speed/reaction time, but that's immaterial here.
Yeah but they still scale to each other. That’s all.

I was thinking about that, but Meliodas has much more consistently been harmed by way weaker opponents than himself, so it just means that someone only twice as strong isn't capable of dealing insane damage to him. Plus, he takes way more damage than Hendy himself and almost completely fails to harm either of them with weaponry capable of carving up opponents on Meliodas' level.

Zel and Mael scaling to each other is fine. I'm not contesting that.

Last edited:
I was thinking about that, but Meliodas has much more consistently been harmed by way weaker opponents than himself, so it just means that someone only twice as strong isn't capable of dealing insane damage to him. Plus, he takes way more damage than Hendy himself and almost completely fails to harm either of them with weaponry capable of carving up opponents on Meliodas' level.

Zel and Mael scaling to each other is fine. I'm not contesting that.
Still his durability it’s should scale or just be likely far higher.

Again, it doesn't need to.

It just means that Hendrickson can't inflict very heavy damage on Mel.

Speaking of which, one Dark Nebula does this to Meliodas from long range. Clearly Meliodas (who potentially got somewhat of a rage amp during that Revenge Counter scene) was still taking heavy damage from Hendy before Elizabeth blasted him with Goddess Magic.

What do you mean his rage amp blitzed and nearly cut Mael in half? Stop with the off guard stuff they were both clearly fighting each other. Mael had to off guard a fatigued Zeldris to beat him so Zeldris still scales to Mael.

Also Meliodas took hits from ash demon Hendrickson who is equivalent to Albion’s so his durabity needs to go up.
That is what I mean, mael just turned around if I recall correctly.
Zeldris wasn't that fatigued tbh. I didn't see any signs of it.

Can you post a scan of them? I am not on pc yet. Maybe you were right

Speaking of which, one Dark Nebula does this to Meliodas from long range. Clearly Meliodas (who potentially got somewhat of a rage amp during that Revenge Counter scene) was still taking heavy damage from Hendy before Elizabeth blasted him with Goddess Magic.
A likely higher is warranted or just amping his durability.

That's what durabilty is lol also How's life mate?

so what's tier is melagaland?
I think could be at echanment level tristan,
If i was not wrong
Base tristan = vessel tarmiel (20.5 teratons)
Echanment type amp 3 times so (61.5 teratons)
But this even echanment type significantly still under demon mark tristan power
(123 teratons)

with recent chapter we know demon mark tristan can stomp snake melascula even meland. So definitely i think there's no way to put meland in same level demon mark tristan.

Meland definitely fodder at this time

Back