• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Jesus christ.

I've explained to you so many times that shit like this (among other stuff, like having to revise the chain a dozen times) is why it's taking so long.

Seriously, shut up.
My friend, just ignore him, he doesn't deserve your attention, others do.

Also shouldn't Percival's hope magic being similar to empowerment? He get power as long as people around him or at a certain range has hope in him.

Also thought of something

Gowther states that the revenge counter vs the Ten Commandments is 30× Stronger than the one he used against Hendrickson.

I don't know where exactly season 2 Meliodas scales but we can backscale from that to get how strong he was using revenge counter

I don't know what the job of the editor is but from what im seeing it's just to review the manga before it's published

Usually the side texts are used for summaries, q&a's from the author from what I've seen.

Also thought of something

Gowther states that the revenge counter vs the Ten Commandments is 30× Stronger than the one he used against Hendrickson.

I don't know where exactly season 2 Meliodas scales but we can backscale from that to get how strong he was using revenge counter
Byasura what do you think of this

Let's look at the scaling, then.

Derieri's 54th combo star. This came before she bloodied the hell out of Mael, so I'll just assume it scales somewhere above her base. At most 5.125 Teratons.

Monspeet's Hell Phoenix, which I'll just assume scales to Base Unsealed Meliodas since it didn't really injure him. At most 1.28125 Teratons.

Dreyfus' Break, which also scales to Base Meliodas. At most 1.28125 Teratons.

And finally, weakened Gloxinia's attack. It failed to even remotely injure Demon Meliodas, so I'll just scale this above his base. 1.28125 Teratons.

This totals 8.96875 Teratons with somewhat of a low-ball. So the Kingdom Infiltration Arc Revenge Counter is just under 300 gigatons.

Maybe we could use this to boost the pre-10Cs characters, but 30x lower is really small potatoes compared what to our scaling system could downscale them.

Let's look at the scaling, then.

Derieri's 54th combo star. This came before she bloodied the hell out of Mael, so I'll just assume it scales somewhere above her base. At most 5.125 Teratons.

Monspeet's Hell Phoenix, which I'll just assume scales to Base Unsealed Meliodas since it didn't really injure him. At most 1.28125 Teratons.

Dreyfus' Break, which also scales to Base Meliodas. At most 1.28125 Teratons.

And finally, weakened Gloxinia's attack. It failed to even remotely injure Demon Meliodas, so I'll just scale this above his base. 1.28125 Teratons.

This totals 8.96875 Teratons with somewhat of a low-ball. So the Kingdom Infiltration Arc Revenge Counter is just under 300 gigatons.

Maybe we could use this to boost the pre-10Cs characters, but 30x lower is really small potatoes compared what to our scaling system could downscale them.
You forgot Zeldris and drole attack also
Just wondering
Does this can be lifting strength feats for arthur byasura?
50998852266_fb797ba0ed_o.jpg

Looks like he compressed the entire Camelot Can you calc this?
How's life? Any luck with the scaling chain?
Byasura what do you think of this

You forgot Zeldris and drole attack also
No I didn't.

Firstly, Meliodas didn't even begin using RC until the Ten Commandments showed up. Drole never attacked Meliodas after that point.

Secondly, he actually began using Revenge Counter, a prerequisite of which is Meliodas dispelling all his magic, after Derieri's 54th Combo. This is why the Demon Mark disappears just before he gets hit.

Lastly, Meliodas absorbs magic. Getting his arm cut off by Zeldris isn't magic.
Does this can be lifting strength feats for arthur byasura?
Probably.
Looks like he compressed the entire Camelot Can you calc this?
Not really, tbh. However, I've heard that modern cities far larger than Camelot don't exceed the trillions of tonnes range.
How's life? Any luck with the scaling chain?
It's done, but I have something on tomorrow.

I'll release it and my opinions on the enchanter/destroyer shit on Sunday.

No I didn't.

Firstly, Meliodas didn't even begin using RC until the Ten Commandments showed up. Drole never attacked Meliodas after that point.

Secondly, he actually began using Revenge Counter, a prerequisite of which is Meliodas dispelling all his magic, after Derieri's 54th Combo. This is why the Demon Mark disappears just before he gets hit.

Probably.

Not really, tbh. However, I've heard that modern cities far larger than Camelot don't exceed the trillions of tonnes range.

RC is powered by damage of any kind, not just magic you already know this?
hmmm anyway, how's life?

Why do you keep saying 'you know this' when you're literally wrong like 80% of the time? Anyway, this is one of those rare cases where you're actually right, unless Combo Star is regarded as magical. I was looking at a mistranslation of Gowther's statement.

Besides, my other points still stand. Meliodas only dispelled his magic after Derieri's 54th Combo, unless you want to say that all of those 54 attacks from Derieri + the other Ten Cs are only 30x more powerful than a hand full of fodder.

Last edited:
Why do you keep saying 'you know this' when you're literally wrong like 80% of the time? Anyway, this is one of those rare cases where you're actually right, unless Combo Star is regarded as magical. I was looking at a mistranslation of Gowther's statement.

Besides, my other points still stand. Meliodas only dispelled his magic after Derieri's 54th Combo, unless you want to say that all of those 54 attacks from Derieri + the other Ten Cs are only 30x more powerful than a hand full of fodder.
How life?
Don’t sweat it something will pop again and it might take a few days(just kidding) how life mate?

No I didn't.

Probably.

Can you list the characters who scale to Diane Platform feat?

Nah, she's as strong as Drole at full power and was amped by Gideon.

Also, she didn't literally call power from Drole, she just used his dance to call power from the earth. The guy died.

Last edited:
Nah, she's as strong as Drole at full power and was amped by Gideon.

Also, she didn't literally call power from Drole, she just used his dance to call power from the earth. The guy died.
So anyone > her would scale logically Mel Zel Escanor Chaos DK SD etc…

But the scaling chain is coming Sunday correct? Why release LS later?
Because we've been discussing exclusively speed and ap. Do you want the AP and speed to come out Sunday, or not? 'Cause the LS shit isn't even complete since I've been focusing mostly on AP and speed.
I thought you wanted to finish everything at once?
Since when? I've always stated that it's coming in part 2.

Why do you think I called the first thread part 1?
Yes but what are there ap and speed?
You have the higher scaling chain. Go look at it.

Because we've been discussing exclusively speed and ap. Do you want the AP and speed to come out Sunday, or not? 'Cause the LS shit isn't even complete since I've been focusing mostly on AP and speed.

Since when? I've always stated that it's coming in part 2.

Why do you think I called the first thread part 1?

You have the higher scaling chain. Go look at it.
Sunday it is then. Also I thing chaos meland can be a 3x amp since they merged and are way stronger.

Back