• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

So, I will probably be occupied tonight so i’ll list some powers I’ve noted from the chapter and y’all have to tell me if you agree with them:

Chapter 75:
Percival:
-Invulnerability negation (Nullified Galand’s immunity to physical damage)
-Accelerated Dev for him and his golems too (Percival was able to harm and contend briefly with Meland who was previously able to kill him in one shot. His golems are shown to have developped higher intelligence degrees speaking and interacting with people )
-Healing Up to Fatal injuries Pain Manip (Could instantly heal fatal wounds, his aura make intense pain vanish instantly )

Tristan:
-Invulnerability negation (Could torn appart Nephilim’s head from Meland easily bypassing the immunity to physical damage)
-Rage Power/Berserk Mode (His rage makes him impossible to control but give him tremendous power after Meland tried to stomp on Isolde)

Meland:
-Bodily Weaponry (Has a snake tail it uses to fight)

Isolde:
-Rage Power (Could harm Melascula’s tail with her Love bomb an explosion amped by her love for Tristan and rage to see him hurt)

Side note: Lancelot seems to be the only one he trust enough to stop/control him in this state
So ig y’all don’t have anything else to suggest i’ll add it to the CRT

Checked Meliodas profile and he is still High 6C lol.

I guess it will take a long time before revisiting it.
We added so much things that the current upgrades for delayed many times
By Asura is doing a formidable job making the scaling chains all by himself (+ He the daddy🥵)

plz stop the wait will be worth it and TBH hes literally the only one who CARES enough and has the ability to do so... it wont take much longer, i feel this month is the month.

Stated or an assumption?

Melascula, Galand and?

Melascula should scale to base Tristan with Enchantments who's like 25.5 Tera

Galand I do not know I'll just assume he's at Post Revival Meliodas so like 10.2
Byashura said its co galand and chaos galand is way stronger than before

Don't see how it's CO but yes he's way stronger than before

His Durability would be able to tank attacks from Season 2 Escanor as stated

I don't know how strong Season 2 Escanor would be with the new chain
His power level was at least 50k so near demon mark unsleaed Meliodas or post revival base Meliodas

speedster idk why u tagged me in that tbh lol, also majin i get if tristan scales then alot more do.. but if lance is only one who can check him then he would scale but.. if you wanna be careful then thats fine too

Back