• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

So, I will probably be occupied tonight so i’ll list some powers I’ve noted from the chapter and y’all have to tell me if you agree with them:

Chapter 75:
Percival:
-Invulnerability negation (Nullified Galand’s immunity to physical damage)
-Accelerated Dev for him and his golems too (Percival was able to harm and contend briefly with Meland who was previously able to kill him in one shot. His golems are shown to have developped higher intelligence degrees speaking and interacting with people )
-Healing Up to Fatal injuries (Could instantly heal fatal wounds)

Tristan:
-Invulnerability negation (Could torn appart Nephilim’s head from Meland easily bypassing the immunity to physical damage)
-Rage Power (His rage makes him impossible to control but give him tremendous power after Meland tried to stomp on Isolde)

Side note: Lancelot seems to be the only one he trust enough to stop/control him in this state
Would Meliodas or DK at least scale to invulnerability negation?

Found the scan for Galand's Invulnerability. Tbh that could just be enhanced durability. Gawain even managed to cut him once she gets her sword inside him.

Found the scan for Galand's Invulnerability. Tbh that could just be enhanced durability. Gawain even managed to cut him once she gets her sword inside him.
Yeah but it’s verbatim said nothing can cut trough him tanks to the amp from chaos. That was durability negation since it was to inside which he considered impossible.

So, I will probably be occupied tonight so i’ll list some powers I’ve noted from the chapter and y’all have to tell me if you agree with them:

Chapter 75:
Percival:
-Accelerated Dev for him and his golems too (Percival was able to harm and contend briefly with Meland who was previously able to kill him in one shot. His golems are shown to have developped higher intelligence degrees speaking and interacting with people )
-Healing Up to Fatal injuries Pain Manip (Could instantly heal fatal wounds, his aura make intense pain vanish instantly )

Tristan:
-Invulnerability negation (Could torn appart Nephilim’s head from Meland easily bypassing the immunity to physical damage)
-Rage Power/Berserk Mode (His rage makes him impossible to control but give him tremendous power after Meland tried to stomp on Isolde)

Meland:
-Bodily Weaponry (Has a snake tail it uses to fight)

Isolde:
-Rage Power (Could harm Melascula’s tail with her Love bomb an explosion amped by her love for Tristan and rage to see him hurt)

Side note: Lancelot seems to be the only one he trust enough to stop/control him in this state
Added a few things that are relevant it might be an outlier for Isolde (Or We could give the rating to her fully amped Love Bomb only)

That still shows his exterior isn't actually invulnerable.
I don't remember they can harm him physically, he state himself can be damage by any pierced attack due got amped by power of chaos, so that's why gawain can give slash attack to his body but can't give any wound to him. Cuz she can't harm him from outside then she attacking from inside (durability negation) which this time working, exactly same thing as invulnerability page write down

In other words, I strongly disagree with Damage's take.
It’s nice of you to have our backs once and a while thanks.
Added a few things that are relevant it might be an outlier for Isolde (Or We could give the rating to her fully amped Love Bomb only)
who else scales to invulnerability negation? No one else scales to the meland except the 4 knights maybe that love bomb thing.

Would Meliodas or DK at least scale to invulnerability negation?
No not without a feat i think

We asked P&A

the outside of his body is invulnerable not the inside

That still shows his exterior isn't actually invulnerable.
no it shows that There are conditions to it
Inside out = ✅
Outside = ❌

Percival and Tristan bypassed it from outside.

It having conditions quite litteraly shows it doesn’t rely on durability if it was Gawain would split him in half since she scales to his true durability (Sliced him once she bypassed the Invulnerability)

It’s nice of you to have our backs once and a while thanks.
He backs us up pretty often in fact he always agree with us when he thinks the argument is correct

who else scales to invulnerability negation? No one else scales to the meland except the 4 knights maybe that love bomb thing.
Percy Tristan ✅

Isolde❌ (She harmed Melascula’s tail not Galand’s body directly)

We’ll see later but it’s not really AP related so idk if We can really apply it to anyone stronger

He backs us up pretty often in fact he always agree with us when he thinks the argument is correct

Percy Tristan ✅

Isolde❌ (She harmed Melascula’s tail not Galand’s body directly)

We’ll see later but it’s not really AP related so idk if We can really apply it to anyone stronger
Well DK can fight with SD so he can harm her in that regard. Then Meliodas and Zeldris could harm SD

Chapter 75:
Percival:
-Healing Up to Fatal injuries Pain Manip (Could instantly heal fatal wounds, his aura make intense pain vanish instantly )

Tristan:
-Rage Power/Berserk Mode (His rage makes him impossible to control but give him tremendous power after Meland tried to stomp on Isolde)

Meland:
-Bodily Weaponry (Has a snake tail it uses to fight)

Isolde:
-Rage Power (Could harm Melascula’s tail with her Love bomb an explosion amped by her love for Tristan and rage to see him hurt)

Added a few more things lmk if y’all Can think about anything else or if you disagree With something

That's not the issue with it. It's the subsequent cutting of him afterwards, not teleporting the sword into his body.
The exact enhancement isn't even 'my skin is immune to blades' or 'my body cannot be cut', it's 'my body cannot be pierced'. Meaning his skin can't get punched through/penetrated (in the sense of a bullet or stab wound). Blades and projectiles need to puncture something before slicing it, effectively rendering him immune to bladed weapons even from characters much stronger than Gawain (like Escanor).

Gawain never pierced him, she supplanted some of Galand's body with a weapon and used that opening to slice him in two. Percy directly punched through its skin.

Last edited:
I thought it was just the 3.3 teratons upgrade

Didn't know it was 20.4 this time
Speed was upgraded too
Assuming we use every multiplier that can possibly be applied to speed.

Meliodas = Mach 4415.5353339 (Massively Hypersonic+)

Demon Mel = Mach 8831.0706678 (Sub-Relativistic)

Unsealed Mel = > Mach 8831.0706678 (Sub-Relativistic)

Unsealed Demon 2nd Mark Mel = Mach 35324.2826712 (Sub-Relativistic+)

Vessel Tarmiel/Sariel = Mach 70648.5653424 (Relativistic)

Post-Revival Demon Mark/True Sariel and Tariel = Mach 141297.130685 (Relativistic)

Post-Revival Assault Mode/Ludoshel without Flash = Mach 282594.26137 (Relativistic)

Original Demon/True Ludoshel without Flash = Mach 565188.522739 (Relativistic+)
  • Post-Revival Base Meliodas = 10.25 Teratons (Country level)
  • Vessel Tarmiel = 20.5 Teratons (Country level)
  • Post-Revival 2nd Mark = 41 Teratons (Country level)
  • Post-Revival Assault Mode = 82 Teratons (Country level+)
  • True Ludoshel = 164 Teratons (Large Country level)
  • Elizabeth = 328 Teratons (Large Country level)
  • Post-Purgatory 2nd Mark = 1.312 Petatons (Continent level)
  • Post-Purgatory Assault Mode/100% Deities = 2.624 Petatons (Continent level+)
  • Britannia DK = 7.8725 Petatons (Multi-Continent level)

Back