• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I am talking about 4d hax since purgatory is infinite and scales above the time regression spell he literally created the goddess clan.
I certainly wouldn't say it's unreasonable.
CRT, probably.

No.
Speedster is giving me lots of hax i need your opinion on them

Everything in pink has to be discussed imo

Law Manip:
Why not but it seems to be a bit of a stretch but he did affect gravity and warp things and create purgatory tho

Resistance to Fate Manip:
Yeah i don’t think the justification is bad but is it enough proof ?

Physics and gravity Manip is good imo

4d Chaos seems wrong by Asura accepted that tho i didn’t see the entire argument
Here

asura , can you take a long back at mel and zel vs SD? im being told they blitz the straight beam of light first and outpaced them before they bended ima take a double check also right now

This chat been hella quiet

Just so y'all know I cannot continue the 4kota sandboxes, I'm currently working on fixing another verse pages entirely. Sorry someone else has to take over

(Also I need to learn how to edit and add keys)

donny has entered the scailing chat
f0678eed7464f4edc306105d1d09d7ad.png

https://gyazo.com/f0678eed7464f4edc306105d1d09d7ad

Sorry for my recent innactivity i spend most of my Time here particupating in the vs threads YFK spams.
Which is really annoying especially when facing People that downplay NNT im hyped for the next chapter and i’ll update my hax CRT when it’s out.

For now i added the limited Invulnerability for SD as Speedster wanted and some other things i don’t agree on but we’ll adress them anyway later

Sorry for my recent innactivity i spend most of my Time here particupating in the vs threads YFK spams.
Which is really annoying especially when facing People that downplay NNT im hyped for the next chapter and i’ll update my hax CRT when it’s out.

For now i added the limited Invulnerability for SD as Speedster wanted and some other things i don’t agree on but we’ll adress them anyway later
Your up
Good luck also help with the Meliodas and Zeldris vs Asta and Yuno

Back