• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Most of it. I don't know when exactly it'll be completed, though (which is why I gave such a high time band).

Good. Hby?

It actually is if the person makes different choices. Gloxinia notes this and it’s explained in the godeses clan biology
The past event doesn't change, they just sent king and diane soul to the past holy war so they can realize what choice will they take to get clear training

Drole calls it time travel, the technique is called time regression, the translation talks about going back in time, and our Goddess Clan page lists it as limited time manip.
The only reason it didn't alter history is because history reverted itself.

Even if they were responsible for the lack of change to history or made an alternate timeline, it probably wouldn't be AP.

Anyway, we've argued Low 2-C Chaos before and it got rejected.

Last edited:
Drole calls it time travel, the technique is called time regression, the translation talks about going back in time, and our Goddess Clan page lists it as limited time travel.
The only reason it didn't alter history is because history reverted itself.

Even if they were responsible for the lack of change to history or made an alternate timeline, it probably wouldn't be AP.

Anyway, we've argued Low 2-C Chaos before and it got rejected.
I am talking about 4d hax since purgatory is infinite and scales above the time regression spell he literally created the goddess clan.

Assuming we use every multiplier that can possibly be applied to speed.

Meliodas = Mach 4415.5353339 (Massively Hypersonic+)

Demon Mel = Mach 8831.0706678 (Sub-Relativistic)

Unsealed Mel = > Mach 8831.0706678 (Sub-Relativistic)

Unsealed Demon 2nd Mark Mel = Mach 35324.2826712 (Sub-Relativistic+)

Vessel Tarmiel/Sariel = Mach 70648.5653424 (Relativistic)

Post-Revival Demon Mark/True Sariel and Tariel = Mach 141297.130685 (Relativistic)

Post-Revival Assault Mode/Ludoshel without Flash = Mach 282594.26137 (Relativistic)

Original Demon/True Ludoshel without Flash = Mach 565188.522739 (Relativistic+)

Light-speed starts at Mach 874030. Keep in mind, we don't upscale speed like we do AP. So don't ask.

I asked for an eval.
Weaker demons should also have fear manipulation since demon clan memeberes including Hendrickson can make other feel fear such as Gilthunder who still felt fear from grey demons despite being stronger than grey demons.

just a question. What did Ban actually do? Did he throw DK Meliodas head into the ground or was it already on the ground before he pressed?
Scan1 Scan2
Link

Where can I find the accepted calc of this feat? Didn't find any.

Weaker demons should also have fear manipulation since demon clan memeberes including Hendrickson can make other feel fear such as Gilthunder who still felt fear from grey demons despite being stronger than grey demons.
Gilthunder was weaker than Grey Demons at that point, and needed a lot of assistance to beat one.

He just slam it to the ground i guess
No one did yet the calculation, i think the result isn't impressive
To me it really looks like it was already on the ground before Ban presed. The text on the scans also changes.
for example on this one (Ban didn't yet scream) and then this, src

What do you think ByAsura?

Edit:
have a good night guys :p

They should still have fear aura
Just being afraid of something (especially since they were barely afraid at all) isn't fear manipulation.
How do you format 4d hax?
I don't think there's such a thing specifically.
To me it really looks like it was already on the ground before Ban presed. The text on the scans also changes.
for example on this one (Ban didn't yet scream) and then this, src

What do you think ByAsura?
I think he just pressed down.

Just being afraid of something (especially since they were barely afraid at all) isn't fear manipulation.

I don't think there's such a thing specifically.

I think he just pressed down.
It is there aura scared other holy knights Hendrickson completely paralyzed Gilthunder

That's Hendrickson, not a Grey Demon.

Also, they really weren't. They just note his ominous power and start moving. It barely affects them in combat.

Gil does shake at one point before almost getting blitzed, but it's portrayed as him being completely outmatched rather than the aura.

Last edited:
That's Hendrickson, not a Grey Demon.

Also, they really weren't. They just note his ominous power and start moving. It barely affects them in combat.

Gil does shake at one point before almost getting blitzed, but it's portrayed as him being completely outmatched rather than the aura.
He was still afraid this is enough to give lower ranking demons fear aura

Either he scales directly to Meliodas' lightning calc, or he's twice (baseline Sub-Rel) as fast by virtue of being Grey Demon + RDH.

It depends on whether or not we decide on waving our KE rules.

Either he scales directly to Meliodas' lightning calc, or he's twice (baseline Sub-Rel) as fast by virtue of being Grey Demon + RDH.

It depends on whether or not we decide on waving our KE rules.
So what now? Is there anything left? Please provide some input for makai crt

I answered these questions just yesterday. Please try to space them out.

Anyway, I have to go to work soon. I'll work on it more later.

Speedster is giving me lots of hax i need your opinion on them
Chaos:
-Enhanced Senses
-Resistance to senses manipulation (In purgatory the concept of senses is completely irrelevant yet they adapted to it)
-Law manipulation (Chaos can affect the laws of the world created purgatory and it’s laws)
- resistance to fate manipulation for Chaos Arthur who defied the guarantied fate that Cath saw
-Physics Manip/Gravity Manip (Here)

Note: Chaos can be argued to have 4d hax for the purgatory control related hax and it’s creation we need to discuss it separately tho
Everything in pink has to be discussed imo

Law Manip:
Why not but it seems to be a bit of a stretch but he did affect gravity and warp things and create purgatory tho

Resistance to Fate Manip:
Yeah i don’t think the justification is bad but is it enough proof ?

Physics and gravity Manip is good imo

4d Chaos seems wrong by Asura accepted that tho i didn’t see the entire argument

Back