• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Whatever.

Anyway, I messed up the kilogram conversion. Melting energy gets 36.8394992416 gigatons. But this is an anime-only scene that's not consistent with any interpretation of the manga. It also assumes everything was melted in one-shot, which obviously isn't the case.

Can i ask?
its kinda bothering me, does dahlia dispose all miasma in demon world can be calc with atomize method since disaster also can controlling matter at molecular level?

another kool power wasted
I thought miasma was random energy in NNT.
miasma is demonic energy . its like darkness its not magic (tho darkness can be used as magic) and ya we need to look at misasma fully i know theres not much info but daila removed almost all of it from the demon realm.. thats either a range feat or overtime.

Look at they were still hit by a portion of it here
The actual blast never got to them, they were just pushed back from the force of the blast. Even Zeldris wondered how they all didn't die and why Britania wasn't destroyed. This is not a feat you can use here so i suggest don't waste your time on it. If you were to scale the blast then it would be an outlier anyway.

Back