• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I found something interesting.

3,000 years ago, the Goddess Clan had a 7,200 feet tall portal to Heaven in the Fairy King's Forest. Notably, it's about the same size as the other trees in the forest, so the Sacred Tree is incomparably more massive.

Should Lady of the Lake has a profile? The lake has it own consciousness, it has some abitlities such as absorbtion, incorporeality, etc. It can store an amount of energy to destroy Britannia

also would her AP via absorb be multi continental or just continental? last time we calc the fusion skill thats what we got , tho that was for the old tier not sure about the updated one

I'm sure it would yield Continental again. A bunch of amped island level characters combining an attack which is later multiplied by over a thousand times would make it Multi Continental for sure.

I'm sure it would yield Continental again. A bunch of amped island level characters combining an attack which is later multiplied by over a thousand times would make it Multi Continental for sure.
Exactly and they survived a portion of it that's like country level at least

where did you get 1000 times form? manga is 5-7 times anime its 14 times with sound , without sound its 10 plus merlins buff which could be 1.5x to 2x but 2x is better since cursed of light novel said merlin doubled their power.

do we need it? she did to to assault mode mel when he woke up.. tho i guess he was "out of it"

Britannia isn't that big. It's the modern day UK, with an in-universe diameter of a little over 300 miles.

rabbit dont we need someone to redo the calc? i know its still gonan hit continental but we might still need it for a ctr

Using a radius of 150 miles (241.402 km) and 20 psi.

241402^3*((27136*1.37895+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 = 1.1305977e+12 Tons of TNT (Small Country level).

It should be 3-A, stated to have endless magic.
Anyways, what ever conclusion is reached, there should be possibly far higher. Stated to have the highest source of magic in Britannia

Back