• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Do you think the feat i sent can be higher than the current lightning calc ?
Aether tried out a Tarmiel lightning calc, and the calc group members said we don't use that formula anymore.

Also, I don't think we should use it if it's not cloud-to-ground. He does form a cloud at one point in the fight, but Gil's attacks alternate between his sword, the air, or the clouds he creates.

Last edited:
Aether tried out a Tarmiel lightning calc, and the calc group members said we don't use that formula anymore.
I think he's talking about the speed

Also, I don't think we should use it if it's not cloud-to-ground. He does form a cloud at one point in the fight, but Gil's attacks alternate from his sword, to the air, to the clouds he creates.
I think it doesn't matter as long as it's proven to be lightning(which it is). Alot of verses has similar feats of reacting to lightning that isn't cloud to ground

It's not about it being lightning, I'm more on about the fact that it'd be way smaller than actual lightning. I think even a couple calc group members said in Aether's blog that ctg is preferable.

No. That's just Mid Regen. High-Mid is being cut to pieces more thoroughly than that. We had a thread on this.

Also, what are you talking about? His head and legs are almost completely intact.

No. That's just Mid Regen. High-Mid is being cut to pieces more thoroughly than that. We had a thread on this.

Also, what are you talking about? His head and legs are almost completely intact.
I meant the anime better illustrates this
I got 1.2% The speed of light (Sub Relativistic)
What are your thoughts on this?
Click the link i sent and look at the feat i think it might be good speed wise this
That’s nice ig Galand high end have to be accepted 2.4% for Demon Mark Meli
5.6% of the speed of light seems more consistant rn

Back