• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He’ll still be on the battlefield though, so not much of a win con.
She can BFR him thousands of miles away, he won’t really be in the battlefield at all, she’ll BFR and just leave or spam BFR on him forever with infinity, don’t see much he could do, Merlin starts off with random spells, and she can forever teleport through all of his attacks, etc.

What is her BFR range? Like, at what range can she use it? Also not really a wincon when Ning can dodge anything that has a projectile, and his thought based shit iirc doesn't have any projectiles. So she can't teleport through it.

What is her BFR range? Like, at what range can she use it? Also not really a wincon when Ning can dodge anything that has a projectile, and his thought based shit iirc doesn't have any projectiles. So she can't teleport through it.
can bfr people. My problem though is that her bfr only teleports you thousands of miles. I don't see why he can't just run back

She can use it if the target is in sight pretty much, and her teleportation is instant since all she has to do is think and it’s casted upon the user. She can also use infinity to keep her BFR endless whenever Jin tries to come back to battle her or tries to come back in the fight with her “Infinity”.

Yeah I don't see why he can't just run back either. Not to mention, I still don't know her activation range, and what is to say she will just spam it? Does she do that a lot in her fights?

Ning's speed is about to go under revisions, that may actually change this and quite a few of his other battles depending on the outcome of said revisions.

Speed amps that are too high and allow for wins won't be applied to profiles
Hmmm

I think i got what you're talking about, do you mean the rule the slower character can't speed blitz the faster one via amps?

If that's what you mean yeah but that only applies to speed equal matches and idk who is faster between Ning and Merlin, this match can be switched to speed unequal if speed won't be added IMO.

Jesus then it will be a stomp, if he has a 10x speed amp and its in character for him to use it then not only would this match be a stomp, but also every other matchup he's won so far as well.

Jesus then it will be a stomp, if he has a 10x speed amp and its in character for him to use it then not only would this match be a stomp, but also every other matchup he's won so far as well.
Hmm, i think only his match with Naruto would have to be redone, his fight with Madara and Obito wouldn't change that much.

Also, what's Merlin's speed? If her speed is above Ning then speed unequal would work as the gap from his amped speed to hers would be less than 10x

Back