• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I did remove the weakness.

That's just a copy-pasted technique description on the profile. It doesn't define hard limits. Anyway, keep the argument in the other thread.

Because just destroying souls isn't considered existence erasure.

I don't know why, it just isn't.

Edit: Here's the removal thread.
Shouldn't the soul manipulation in nnt have layers same for tamriel intang?
Estarossa NPI<ocean grace intang<2c commandment Esta NPI
Red demon soul manipulation<grey demon soul manipulation<High ranking demons soul manipulation< Melascula soul manipulation<Supreme ranking demons soul manipulation< DK soul manipulation

Red demon soul manipulation<grey demon soul manipulation<High ranking demons soul manipulation< Melascula soul manipulation<Supreme ranking demons soul manipulation< DK soul manipulation and resistances scale accordingly. What do you think?

Assuming we use every multiplier that can possibly be applied to speed.

Meliodas = Mach 4415.5353339 (Massively Hypersonic+)

Demon Mel = Mach 8831.0706678 (Sub-Relativistic)

Unsealed Mel = > Mach 8831.0706678 (Sub-Relativistic)

Unsealed Demon 2nd Mark Mel = Mach 35324.2826712 (Sub-Relativistic+)

Vessel Tarmiel/Sariel = Mach 70648.5653424 (Relativistic)

Post-Revival Demon Mark/True Sariel and Tariel = Mach 141297.130685 (Relativistic)

Post-Revival Assault Mode/Ludoshel without Flash = Mach 282594.26137 (Relativistic)

Original Demon/True Ludoshel without Flash = Mach 565188.522739 (Relativistic+)

Light-speed starts at Mach 874030. Keep in mind, we don't upscale speed like we do AP. So don't ask.

I asked for an eval.
I guess Assault mode Meliodas from 3000 years ago may be lightspeed or close to it.

Ludociel + other arch angels feared him.

I guess Assault mode Meliodas from 3000 years ago may be lightspeed or close to it.

Ludociel + other arch angels feared him.
Demon mark Prime Meliodas alone is way stronger than Ludociel and afternoon Mael and Assualt mode is a completely different monster.

spoilers and nabaka is back with the jail bait?
5b8acc0b05f52930a8e9a3f1e3fa06d2.png

https://gyazo.com/5b8acc0b05f52930a8e9a3f1e3fa06d2

its giving them that "moms who are over protected of their sons vibe" its like their dating them lmao... idk man .. its almost like no1 tells nabaka this is gonna be bad but ima wait for the full chapter

would yall believe i lost a personal debate few years ago with merlin vs julius":? lmao the judge literally said he argued better even tho i proved merlin is immune to all his abilities

nuetral, PDs is just who can argue better... this is why i stopped doing it.. theres no win condition or logic being used... cuz if merlin cant be aged or stopped by time.. how does julius win?

nuetral, PDs is just who can argue better... this is why i stopped doing it.. theres no win condition or logic being used... cuz if merlin cant be aged or stopped by time.. how does julius win?
Yeah time abilities won’t work on Merlin and she can bfr him or hax him to death.

even if it speed up his aging, hes still 16 atm.. but we gotta wait for the chapter before we bash, hopefully its nothing but it looks bad

Red demon soul manipulation<grey demon soul manipulation<High ranking demons soul manipulation< Melascula soul manipulation<Supreme ranking demons soul manipulation< DK soul manipulation and resistances scale accordingly. What do you think?
even if it speed up his aging, hes still 16 atm.. but we gotta wait for the chapter before we bash, hopefully its nothing but it looks bad
You don't need to repeat yourself word for word right below the same comment.
c
What do you think? Can you make a page for layers or potency regarding nnt stuff? Like mind layers and soul manipulation layers

https://**********/read/imgur/8nFvgC6/1/1/

Nakaba...
Ok not as bad as i thought he kind of made her regret it and depicted them as a couple with an adult version of him that’s a bit weird but could’ve been worse

I’m hyped about this other world They were trapped in and the world Chaos created for her and it’s nature

Back