• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goddesses and demon clan physiology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think NNT characters should have non-physical interaction since they can interact with souls and meliodas reflected status promtion?

poof

i have nothing to do and i was called so here i am i guess

Goddesses physiology​

• Superhuman Physical Characteristics is fine
  • Type 6 is fine, possession needs you to possession a character not an object, not sure where longevity came from
  • Self-Sustenance (Type 2) is fine
  • Light Manipulation and Holy Manipulation are fine, that seems like deconstruction but i'm not sure
  • seems fine,don't remember the context of the 2nd scan though
  • flight is fine
  • Purification (Type 1 and 2) are fine don't think there's anything that suggests that it purifies status effects, soul manip is fine
  • telepathy is fine
  • Limited Time Manipulation and BFR are fine but what suggests that it applies to all goddesses?
  • Sealing is fine
  • Low-Godly is fine but if it needs to be stated howmuch time it takes and if it takes more than a day then it should be specified that Low-Godly is not combat applicable
High Goddsess
  • Immortality (Type 4 and 8) seem fine
  • Statistics Amplification is fine the other power fits more with Sense Manipulation
Resistances
  • resistance to Curse Manipulation seems fine
  • that seems more like resistance to regenration negation than healing but yea seems fine
  • that's not really resistance it's Purification type 3
  • resistance to Purification (Type 1,2 and 3) and Soul Manipulation seems fine

Goddesses physiology​

• Superhuman Physical Characteristics seems fine
  • Self-Sustenance (Type 2) seems fine
  • Energy Projection seems fine
  • Soul Manipulation is fine
  • Hellfire Manipulation and Regeneration Negation (Mid-High) seems fine
  • it wasn't stated to be immune just that it can't be burn with regular fire so it's just above baseline fire manip
  • Darkness Manipulation and Regeneration seems fine
  • Biological Manipulation, Transmutation, Corruption (Type 1), Power Bestowal and Statistics Amplification are fine don't see anything that suggests Death Manipulationthough
  • Flight is fine
  • Statistics Amplification is fine
  • Regeneration is fine
Upper Demons
  • Longevity seems fine
  • Aura, Fear Manipulation and Paralaysis Inducement seem fine the 2nd scan would also give Enhanced Senses and a range of hundreds of miles with enhanced sense
  • a scan would for Weapon Creation would be nice
  • thought Indura is just for 10 commandments
  • Mind Manipulation is fine not sure about death manip what happened to gowther after that ?
  • Possession is fine
Resistances
  • Resistance to acid Manipulation seems fine
  • Resistance to Soul Manipulation seems fine
  • Resistance to Purification is fine
  • Resistance to Light Manipulation and Holy Manipulation seems fine
  • Resistance to Sealing seems fine

poof

i have nothing to do and i was called so here i am i guess

Goddesses physiology​

• Superhuman Physical Characteristics is fine
  • Type 6 is fine, possession needs you to possession a character not an object, not sure where longevity came from
  • Self-Sustenance (Type 2) is fine
  • Light Manipulation and Holy Manipulation are fine, that seems like deconstruction but i'm not sure
  • seems fine,don't remember the context of the 2nd scan though
  • flight is fine
  • Purification (Type 1 and 2) are fine don't think there's anything that suggests that it purifies status effects, soul manip is fine
  • telepathy is fine
  • Limited Time Manipulation and BFR are fine but what suggests that it applies to all goddesses?
  • Sealing is fine
  • Low-Godly is fine but if it needs to be stated howmuch time it takes and if it takes more than a day then it should be specified that Low-Godly is not combat applicable
High Goddsess
  • Immortality (Type 4 and 8) seem fine
  • Statistics Amplification is fine the other power fits more with Sense Manipulation
Resistances
  • resistance to Curse Manipulation seems fine
  • that seems more like resistance to regenration negation than healing but yea seems fine
  • that's not really resistance it's Purification type 3
  • resistance to Purification (Type 1,2 and 3) and Soul Manipulation seems fine

Goddesses physiology​

• Superhuman Physical Characteristics seems fine
  • Self-Sustenance (Type 2) seems fine
  • Energy Projection seems fine
  • Soul Manipulation is fine
  • Hellfire Manipulation and Regeneration Negation (Mid-High) seems fine
  • it wasn't stated to be immune just that it can't be burn with regular fire so it's just above baseline fire manip
  • Darkness Manipulation and Regeneration seems fine
  • Biological Manipulation, Transmutation, Corruption (Type 1), Power Bestowal and Statistics Amplification are fine don't see anything that suggests Death Manipulationthough
  • Flight is fine
  • Statistics Amplification is fine
  • Regeneration is fine
Upper Demons
  • Longevity seems fine
  • Aura, Fear Manipulation and Paralaysis Inducement seem fine the 2nd scan would also give Enhanced Senses and a range of hundreds of miles with enhanced sense
  • a scan would for Weapon Creation would be nice
  • thought Indura is just for 10 commandments
  • Mind Manipulation is fine not sure about death manip what happened to gowther after that ?
  • Possession is fine
Resistances
  • Resistance to acid Manipulation seems fine
  • Resistance to Soul Manipulation seems fine
  • Resistance to Purification is fine
  • Resistance to Light Manipulation and Holy Manipulation seems fine
  • Resistance to Sealing seems fine
Also, should demons have healing on their profile like when fruadrin healed Hendrickson? Should the goddesses have healing on their profile? Do we agree this should be added to their profiles?

other power fits more with Sense Manipulation
seem like both sense manip and mind manip.
don't see anything that suggests Death Manipulationthough
Twigo died while driking it
the 2nd scan would also give Enhanced Senses and a range of hundreds of miles with enhanced sense
ok
a scan would for Weapon Creation would be nice
ok
death manip what happened to gowther after that
he was destroyed

this seems like regeneration since hendrickson doesn't use a spell or anything like that it just seems like his body reformed itself also why would this apply to goddesses
I mean all goddesses can healing it's in the blog. All I am saying is that demons should have healing since Hendrickson was healed by fruadrin via blood

seem like both sense manip and mind manip.
definitely not mind manip since they're not really getting mind controlled they just remove the senses of others, though this scan states that they can just control minds so yea
Twigo died while driking it
that isn't really death manip he just explodes
then i guess it's fine
I mean all goddesses can healing it's in the blog. All I am saying is that demons should have healing since Hendrickson was healed by fruadrin via blood
yeah, i'm not sure if this is healing or regen so eh

definitely not mind manip since they're not really getting mind controlled they just remove the senses of others, though this scan states that they can just control minds so yea

that isn't really death manip he just explodes

then i guess it's fine

yeah, i'm not sure if this is healing or regen so eh
We just have to wait for a moderator to add these to their profiles. So far we all agree with the blog?

i mostly agree yea
you guys also need 7 agreements including at least 1 mod to apply this

Wouldn't it be better to just create new "Verse-specific Powers and Abilities" pages based on corrected versions of the two blogs linked in the first post of this thread, after which they can be linked to in the powers and abilities sections, instead?

Wouldn't it be better to just create new "Verse-specific Powers and Abilities" pages based on corrected versions of the two blogs linked in the first post of this thread, after which they can be linked to in the powers and abilities sections, instead?
Okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back