• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Percy scale to CO Galand even though he and Gawain where getting wrecked by his punches gawain was bleeding all over and Percy nearly got one shot.
That’s after Percy’s Hero abilities were amped massively. He withstood his own attack during the previous arc.
To destroy the SD they also withstood their power with tyrant killing if you check the novels which are now canon
Proof?
Your health matter more than the scaling chain
No u.
I‘m no longer tired.

That’s after Percy’s Hero abilities were amped massively. He withstood his own attack during the previous arc.

Proof?
That’s fine then but what would percival ap be with the 10x which he also withstood? When they were trying to get back the barrier some of their magic was hitting them

Like I said, I don’t remember rn. I think it’s like 63 megatons if he used Destroyer.

I’m not on computer and also not taking your word for this.

Do you mean the explosion? Enchanter and Destroyer boost a blade’s attack power, but they took a magic explosion and from a distance.
And the recoil of the attack which also injured them lightly

Calling bs on recoil (if that even applies to this situation). Meliodas can carve apart opponents like Albion, who’s way more durable than himself, without recoil being a problem.

Ban is a good example of how recoil is a bit weird in the series. He can easily be ground to paste by Meliodas, but doesn’t hurt himself by making Mel bleed.

Calling bs on recoil (if that even applies to this situation). Meliodas can carve apart opponents like Albion, who’s way more durable than himself, without recoil being a problem.

Ban is a good example of how recoil is a bit weird in the series. He can easily be ground to paste by Meliodas, but doesn’t hurt himself by making Mel bleed.
They were still lightly damaged by the recoil their destroyer attack also what are you not taking my word on?

Like I said, I don’t remember rn. I think it’s like 63 megatons if he used Destroyer.

I’m not on computer and also not taking your word for this.

Do you mean the explosion? Enchanter and Destroyer boost a blade’s attack power, but they took a magic explosion and from a distance.
I thought you said Percy scales to CO Galand? So what would 10x island to large island level be in tons?

They were still lightly damaged by the recoil their destroyer attack
I just explained why that doesn’t mean they scale. Re-read what I actually said.

Also, I’m not even sure if recoil would even be much of a problem with a low-mass blade pointed away from them while amped by magic.
also what are you not taking my word on?
You claimed the novel confirms they took the attack. Prove it, or it didn’t happen.
I thought you said Percy scales to CO Galand? So what would 10x island to large island level be in tons?
In the current arc, where he’s explicitly far more powerful due to his friends. Not the past arc.

I just explained why that doesn’t mean they scale. Re-read what I actually said.

Also, I’m not even sure if recoil would even be much of a problem with a low-mass blade pointed away from them while amped by magic.

You claimed the novel confirms they took the attack. Prove it, or it didn’t happen.

In the current arc, where he’s explicitly far more powerful due to his friends. Not the past arc.
Check the novel. Also I am fine with it not being used for durability but at least check the facts first. Ask Majin for novel. Yes but he has destroyer magic on top of that so again what is 10x island to large island level in tons?

Check the novel.
Even if I had it and you were remotely more specific (which is desperately needed for a foreign language novel of all things), I’m not on my computer.
Also I am fine with it not being used for durability but at least check the facts first.
What facts, man? You’re just saying stuff, and I’m not inclined to believe you.
Ask Majin for novel.
I have. To my knowledge Majin only has 1 page from someone else.

If you don’t have it and need someone else, mention that and I’ll wait for the scan.
Yes but he has destroyer magic on top of that
What he did was blow up Galand with a different form of magic. Nothing suggests, as of right now, that he could be more powerful by amping a weapon.
so again what is 10x island to large island level in tons?
Go to the attack potency page.

Even if I had it and you were remotely more specific, I’m not on my computer.

What he did was blow up Galand with a different form of magic. Nothing suggests, as of right now, that he could be more powerful by amping a weapon.

That would be small country level percival impressive. MELIODAS AND ZELDRIS TOOK THE RECOIL OF THEIR TYRANT KILLING WHICH IS DESTROYER MAGIC AND A 10X AMP.

Speaking of which would tyrant killing be Deconstruction?
Even if I had it and you were remotely more specific (which is desperately needed for a foreign language novel of all things), I’m not on my computer.

If you don’t have it and need someone else, mention that and I’ll wait for the scan.

Thoughts?

I JUST ******* ADDRESSED THE RECOIL ARGUMENT. LEARN TO READ, thank you very much.
At least check the novel about this which was what I was trying to clarify. What about the explosion they tanked and the fact that they were battle damaged by their own attack please bring scans to debunk this since I already have you a scan

Ban arm broke when he punched Meliodas Fist remember?
Speaking of which would tyrant killing be Deconstruction?
any thoughts?

At least check the novel about this which was what I was trying to clarify.
I can’t do that rn. I’m just debunking your current arguments until I get this proof.
What about the explosion they tanked and the fact that they were battle damaged by their own attack please bring scans to debunk this since I already have you a scan
Already addressed that above. Destroyer/Enchanter uses magic to amp weaponry, while Meliodas and Zeldris just took the Dark Prominence magic attack at a distance (at least half of it would have already been lost since SD was the target).

You gave me a movie clip of the subject. Also, I did give a scan of Lancelot explaining how magic works.
Ban arm broke when he punched Meliodas Fist remember?
Ban’s arm broke because Meliodas punched him. Not only that, but he was amped at the time and not a glass cannon.
any thoughts?
I already said it’s fine.

Neutral on AP, agree fully with FTL.

On another note, do you have a scan from the Cursed By Light novel showing that Meliodas and Zeldris withstood one of their own attacks that was launched against SD?

As you mentioned earlier I only have one page and that's the page that mentions merlin amping the zel and Mel combo move

Actually I have 2 but it's unrelated to them tanking the combo move stuff

I'm gonna start Lancelot sandbox so what should be his stats? Currently I got Tristan at High 6-B and Tristan does state that Lancelot is stronger than him

So my Thoughts are High 6-B and FTL
Neutral on AP, agree fully with FTL.

On another note, do you have a scan from the Cursed By Light novel showing that Meliodas and Zeldris withstood one of their own attacks that was launched against SD?
Yes but that could be his base form since he is hesitant to use Demon mark

I can’t do that rn. I’m just debunking your current arguments until I get this proof.

Already addressed that above. Destroyer/Enchanter uses magic to amp weaponry, while Meliodas and Zeldris just took the Dark Prominence magic attack at a distance (at least half of it would have already been lost since SD was the target).

You gave me a movie clip of the subject. Also, I did give a scan of Lancelot explaining how magic works.

Ban’s arm broke because Meliodas punched him. Not only that, but he was amped at the time and not a glass cannon.

I already said it’s fine.
They face tanked the explosion and flew back look at the clip again

I know they withstood the explosion. What I’m saying, though, is that they were only hit by a small fraction of the actual attack due to distance, surface area, and the fact that SD was the main target.

Anyway, Majin says they don’t have the proof, and I can’t find the novel at all. When you have the proof, tell me.

I know they withstood the explosion. What I’m saying, though, is that they were only hit by a small fraction of the actual attack due to distance, surface area, and the fact that SD was the main target.

Anyway, Majin says they don’t have the proof, and I can’t find the novel at all. When you have the proof, tell me.
Here Time stamp 1:14 they face tanked the explosion and where hurled back

Yes, that’s the clip I was referring to.

I’m going to bed soon. In the mean time, find that proof and get some better arguments.

I did

You didn’t.

They were blasted back

Firstly, the video doesn’t even convey that. Secondly, this does nothing to address my argument. The force to send someone flying backwards in mid-air is **** all.

The novel confirms

The novel doesn’t confirm jack shit until you even prove this part exists.

That DK feat has been endlessly debunked, and it applies one of Meliodas’ earthquakes in Britannia to a global scale.

Last edited:
I did

You didn’t.

They were blasted back

Firstly, the video doesn’t even convey that. Secondly, this does nothing to address my argument. The force to send someone flying backwards in mid-air is **** all.

The novel confirms

That DK feat has been endlessly debunked, and it applies one of Meliodas’ earthquakes in Britannia to a global scale.
That’s fine it can still be used for environmental destruction for Meliodas and the DK

I did they were blasted back by the explosion the novel confirms this and they we’re lightly damaged by the attack. Hopefully it will have been worth the wait
Lmao Mitch is really reactive when it’s about nnt calcs 😭😹

Also isn’t There a minimum magnitude We can use for these types of feats ? Cause We could get a lowball for their presence’s ED

I think magnitude 5.4 to 6 worldwide should be okay they Also provoke Tornados and tsunamis worldwide
So it shouldn’t be far weaker even far From britannia Which is the epicenter

I think magnitude 5.4 to 6 worldwide should be okay they Also provoke Tornados and tsunamis worldwide
So it shouldn’t be far weaker even far From britannia Which is the epicenter
Comment this in the blog sign in to it and then you can comment on the blog

I did

You didn’t.

They were blasted back

The novel confirms

Also would light ball of love have limited death manipulation?

• Jiai no Kougyoku「慈じ愛あいの光こう玉ぎょく, Jiai no Kōgyoku; literally meaning "Lightball of Love"」: Mael takes the LoveCommandment and uses it to create an incredibly destructive explosion. The effects of the Commandment turns any pain and suffering in the opponents into pleasure, lending them to grow sleepy and finally die.[53]

Back