• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

eh... hard to say going by PL, esta was 61k and went to 88k with 1 .. soo thats the best we can use for numbers
Man I had a whole train filled with thoughts going but it could potentially go down the drain

So If An Archangel= 2 commandments(Specifically Estarossa) then Estarossa would be 1.65 Teratons

He then absorbed 1 commandment and equaled the Archangels bringing his AP back to 3.3 Teratons

Absorbs another which gets him at 6.6 and 4c would be 13.2 Teratons

Now if each is a 2× amp that would mean Meliodas who absorbs all ten thus achieving Demon King Meliodas (Despite being overtaken) 3.37 Petatons

This is probably not valid but just a thought

i got a friend who gave me his numbers for DM , how accurate do you think it is?

451cea9a68e71a0722eb82570c1262c3.png

https://gyazo.com/451cea9a68e71a0722eb82570c1262c3

Man I had a whole train filled with thoughts going but it could potentially go down the drain

So If An Archangel= 2 commandments(Specifically Estarossa) then Estarossa would be 1.65 Teratons

He then absorbed 1 commandment and equaled the Archangels bringing his AP back to 3.3 Teratons

Now if each is a 2× amp that would mean Meliodas who absorbs all ten thus achieving Demon King Meliodas (Despite being overtaken) 3.37 Petatons

i said this yesterday
im guessing hes going by the PL gain, but i was never good at math so i dont bother with these things xd
ew power lvl

Anyone's thought on this tho?

Anyone's thought on this tho?
Not enough proof to use, imo. But I hope we get something like a databook scan.

I disagree with DK Mel scaling, though. He did have all 10 Commandments, but was weaker than DK in Purgatory (who stomped Ban) and probably wasn't used to Meliodas' body given what we see with Zeldris.

Where does it come 3.37 petatons?
Math

Not enough proof to use, imo. But I hope we get something like a databook scan.

I disagree with DK Mel scaling, though. He did have all 10 Commandments, but was weaker than DK in Purgatory (who stomped Ban) and probably wasn't used to Meliodas' body given what we see with Zeldris.
What do you mean enough proof? Can you elaborate further?

The Commandments account for half his power and it's stated that the he got stronger by wild I think. So the Demon King in Purgatory already has equal amounts of power as the Ten C and got unquantifiably stronger which would make sense that a character like Ban would get stomped by him.

Maybe I'm missing a few things it's been a while since I've read the series

I mean that only 1 Commandment demonstrably gave a 2x boost for Estarossa exclusively. We don't know how much the increase really is, or even if there's a standard increase for every Commandment.

i got a friend who gave me his numbers for DM , how accurate do you think it is?

451cea9a68e71a0722eb82570c1262c3.png

https://gyazo.com/451cea9a68e71a0722eb82570c1262c3
DM is a 2x amp going by the fact that PL are non linear he can’t calc them like this

DM is depicted as enough to blitz and One tap Ban that has absorbed Meli’s stats then DM is more than 2x but lowballed as a 2x amp

DM2 is stated to double the combat speed of Zel we concluded iirc that the same should apply to the AP

tf is DM3 ? If he talks about Wrath Then it’s not quantified it’s just far higher than DM1

If he talks about AM it’s not quantified yet but Meli exploded the cocoon of darkness with it while Tristan needed a 2 to 3x amp Just to cut it (I don’t think his light is destroyer type if it was then it could be assumed that AM is a 10x multiplier)
For now i think we can use 3x as a Lowball

I mean that only 1 Commandment demonstrably gave a 2x boost for Estarossa exclusively. We don't know how much the increase really is, or even if there's a standard increase for every Commandment.
Why can't we just assume the latter? Wouldn't make all that much sense to treat them differently despite being a portion of a portion of half the DK powers

tf is DM3 ? If he talks about Wrath Then it’s not quantified it’s just far higher than DM1
While Zeldris is fighting Mael, he has a circular Mark on his head rather than a spiral.

I say it's just inconsistent art style, and Zeldris' transformation in Cursed By Light strongly supports this.
Why can't we just assume the latter? Wouldn't make all that much sense to treat them differently despite being a portion of a portion of half the DK powers
I kind of have to disagree because the increase was virtually the same as Galand's power level. But, by your logic, it's way more likely to be additive rather than exponential in the first place.

While Zeldris is fighting Mael, he has a circular Mark on his head rather than a spiral.

I say it's just inconsistent art style, and Zeldris' transformation in Cursed By Light strongly supports this.

I kind of have to disagree because the increase was virtually the same as Galand's power level. But, by your logic, it's way more likely to be additive rather than exponential in the first place.
Yeah it might be inconsistant art 😭 never even heard of it before lol

I’m neutral towards the commandments things and praying for a good databook to clean that (with useful informations not about panties and Meli harassing Elisabeth)

Yeah it might be inconsistant art 😭 never even heard of it before lol
Fun fact: Zeldris looks like this in chapter 292. Disappears for a whole chapter, has something resembling his 2nd Mark for one panel, and then almost immediately goes back to the normal mark.
What do you mean by the same as galand's powerlevel?
Galand's PL is 27k in one of the guides (which, IIRC, are strongly influenced by the editors), and Estarossa went from 60k to 88k with Galand's Commandment.
Can you elaborate on why it would be additive? I swear I'm feeling hella slow today
Why would it amp power by 2x rather than simply adding a certain level of power? It would actually make more sense since these are fragments of his power split into 10 parts.

I think we just don't go by any specific amp, tbh.
I don't think that's conclusive, since it could simply be slightly more than additive. I'll get the raws to see if it's more specific.

Fun fact: Zeldris looks like this in chapter 292. Disappears for a whole chapter, has something resembling his 2nd Mark for one panel, and then almost immediately goes back to the normal mark.

Galand's PL is 27k in one of the guides (which, IIRC, are strongly influenced by the editors), and Estarossa went from 60k to 88k with Galand's Commandment.

Why would it amp power by 2x rather than simply adding a certain level of power? It would actually make more sense since these are fragments of his power split into 10 parts.

I think we just don't go by any specific amp, tbh.

I don't think that's conclusive, since it could simply be slightly more than additive. I'll get the raws to see if it's more specific.
i thought yall dont use power lvl

We don't use power levels for specific scaling (i.e Drayroad has 10x the physical strength of Dreyfus due to having 10x the force). I wasn't using it for that purpose.

Raw. From what I could find, Mael is saying they gather in strength and awareness until becoming one whole (which we outright see), not that the individual power of a Commandment grows.

@Makai What's your take?

Raw. From what I could find, Mael is saying they gather in strength and awareness until becoming one whole (which we outright see), not that the individual power of a Commandment grows.

@Makai What's your take?
It says something like commandments attract each others and the more commandments you have the more they attract each others

Basically they become stronger and gain self awareness by gathering together and then join the other commandments nothing There says their power individually grows

Back