• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Also would light ball of love have limited death manipulation?

• Jiai no Kougyoku「慈じ愛あいの光こう玉ぎょく, Jiai no Kōgyoku; literally meaning "Lightball of Love"」: Mael takes the LoveCommandment and uses it to create an incredibly destructive explosion. The effects of the Commandment turns any pain and suffering in the opponents into pleasure, lending them to grow sleepy and finally die.[53]
It's already tho,
Death manipulation only for demon
Beside if its not demon it will be pain manipulation

if yall going wiht the enchantment then we gotta go waaay back,
-gilthunder
  • mel hellblaze and vs escanor the one
  • merlin weapon enchantment

Estarossa was stomped by their vessels pretty easily, and explicitly needed that Commandment to match their level of power.

Galand there was unable to harm even Escanor with a power level of 50,000. Yet the actual Archangels toyed with Derieri (whose physical strength alone is 48k), so Galand harming them and overpowering an Ark can easily be explained by a weakness to sharp objects and the fact that they were casual.

Also, I translated the text, and it says he was skilled enough to hold his own against Escanor, and Sariel and Tarmiel in a battle. That's not true.

Estarossa was stomped by their vessels pretty easily, and explicitly needed that Commandment to match their level of power.

Galand there was unable to harm even Escanor with a power level of 50,000. Yet the actual Archangels toyed with Derieri (whose physical strength alone is 48k), so Galand harming them and overpowering an Ark can easily be explained by a weakness to sharp objects and the fact that they were casual.

Also, I translated the text, and it says he was skilled enough to hold his own against Escanor, and Sariel and Tarmiel in a battle. That's not true.
yes estarossa took on 2 ark angels and 1 ark is equal to 2 cmd, and they didnt really stomp estarossa. they sent him to another realm

Sent him to another realm where they were reducing him to dust with their combined graces.

Either way, Estarossa explicitly isn't as strong as them without Truth. I think Estarossa being half an Archangel is reasonable, and perfectly consistent with their statement given that he specifically did equal them with 2.

Sent him to another realm where they were reducing him to dust with their combined graces.

Either way, Estarossa explicitly isn't as strong as them without Truth. I think Estarossa being half an Archangel is reasonable, and perfectly consistent with their statement given that he specifically did equal them with 2.
but shouldnt each ten cmd have atleast 5% of dk

Can you help me convince byashura that Meliodas and Zeldris should scale to thier 10x amp attack for tanking the explosion?
I’m neutral towards It for now we can wait for the novel to confirm this tho They could be able to tank It that Would be a 20x Durability amp isn’t that a bit of an outlier ?

Since he needed to absorb a commandment to reach them
1 commandment = 2x amp = 10 Commandments boundless

pellegarde state fkoa has boundless potential, 10 commandments = boundless
Then Fkoa = above baseline boundless confirmed
Lake Salisbury = endless magic = synonymous of Boundless = Lancelot absorbed it = More layers into boundless = Chaos stomps = Chaos > Fiction
As a back up we can use the fact that when i see him i’m getting bricked therefore he affects me and i’m > fiction

On this note, I've made big progress on the scaling chain and fully expect it to come out within the week.

I'd appreciate it if we can hold off on the more ramshackle, spaghetti-string scaling until the 16th.

Last edited:
On this note, I've made big progress on the scaling chain and fully expect it to come out within the week.

I'd appreciate it if we can hold off on the more ramshackle, spaghetti-string scaling until the 16th.
That’s good news so what is going to be added to the nnt profiles? What is the speed, LS and ap ranges?
Also continental starts at 750 teratons.

Back