• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai abilities

Rabbit2002

She/Her
After a long time learning about blogs, so i decide to create a blog about Demon Clan physiology and Goddess Clan physiology. Demons and Goddess are a general set of abilities such as soul manipulation, hellfire manipulation, purification, etc due to their nature being.

Otherwise, i want to add some abilities for some character:
Escarno and Mael have paralysis due to their heat hot enough to pralaysis the vampire king. Beside, the power sunshine can bypass the armor of the vampire king which can resistant to purgatory flame, even in his base can immunity to fire.
Grayroad is a rare "Queen-type" mutant Gray Demon, so she should has all their power such as death manipulation.

Last edited:
Grayroad additions are fine.

For resistance negation, Vampires are affected by the sun and Escanor may just be way too hot for him to withstand.

As for the physiology stuff, Demons vary significantly in size. White Demons, for example, are much smaller than humans, while Silver Demons are comparable in size to people.

The lifespan of 1,000 is only given to higher demons. It's entirely possible lesser demons live similarly, but there's no information on it (to my knowledge, anyway).

Any high level demon can try to become an Indura, but only those with power levels exceeding 50 k won't die mid-transformation.

Now onto the Goddess profile, it's worth noting that they can even possess objects.

Here's a scan of Dreyfus purifying water with his Purge ability from the Goddesses.

well my thoughts are basically the same as my eralier post
and i agree with @ByAsura evaluation

and again i'm sorry but i don't think purgatory flame is resistance negation because it either needs to be stated to nullify the resistance or affect a character that is immune to fire manip and these 2, scans do not suggest immunity just regular resistance

Goddesses physiology​

• Superhuman Physical Characteristics (accept)
  • immortal Type 6 (accept), longievty ( not accept), possession ( they can enter other character so i think it accept too)
  • Self-Sustenance (Type 2) (accept)
  • Light Manipulation and Holy Manipulation (accept) and Matter manip change to deconstruction right ?
  • Healing (accept)
  • flight (accept)
  • Purification (Type 1 and 2) (accept, i will add scan type3 later) , soul manip (accept)
  • telepathy (accept)
  • Limited Time Manipulation and BFR (accept, should we put it in high goddess ?)
  • Sealing (accept)
  • Low-Godly (accept, the time it take is really long so i think it not apply in combat)
High Goddsess
  • Immortality (Type 4 and 8) (accept)
  • Statistics Amplification, Mind manip (accept, plus Sense Manipulation)
Resistances
  • resistance to Curse Manipulation (accept)
  • Healing/Regeneration negate (accept)
  • Poision and Disease manip ( not accept )
  • resistance to Purification (Type 1,2 and 3) and Soul Manipulation (accept)

Demon physiology​

• Energy Projection (accept)
  • Soul Manipulation (accept)
  • Hellfire Manipulation and Regeneration Negation (Mid-High) (accept)
  • Resistance Negation (not accept)
  • Darkness Manipulation and Regeneration (accept)
  • Biological Manipulation, Transmutation, Corruption (Type 1), Power Bestowal and Statistics Amplification (accept) Death Manipulation (not accept)
  • Flight (accept)
  • Statistics Amplification (accept)
  • Regeneration (accept)
Upper Demons
  • Longevity (accept)
  • Aura, Fear Manipulation and Paralaysis Inducement (accept, plus echanced sense)
  • Weapon Creation (accept, will add scan later)
  • About transformation, every high ranking like ten commandments or above such as (chandler and Cusack) can sacrifie their hearts to do that
  • Mind Manipulation, death manip (accept)
  • Possession (accept)
Resistances
  • Resistance to acid Manipulation (accept)
  • Resistance to Soul Manipulation (accept)
  • Resistance to Purification (accept)
  • Resistance to Light Manipulation and Holy Manipulation (accpet)
  • Resistance to Sealing (accept)

Last edited:
well my thoughts are basically the same as my eralier post
and i agree with @ByAsura evaluation

and again i'm sorry but i don't think purgatory flame is resistance negation because it either needs to be stated to nullify the resistance or affect a character that is immune to fire manip and these 2, scans do not suggest immunity just regular resistance
Izraf the vampire states that normal fire can not harm him only hellblaze

Goddesses physiology​

• immortal Type 6 (accept), longievty ( no accept), possession ( they can enter to other character so i think it accept too)
  • Light Manipulation and Holy Manipulation (accept)
  • Healing (accept)
  • flight (accept)
  • Purification (Type 1 and 2) (accept, i will add scan type3 later) , soul manip (accept)
  • telepathy (accept)
  • Limited Time Manipulation and BFR (accept, should we put it in high goddess ?)
  • Sealing (accept)
  • Low-Godly (accept, the time it take is really long so i think it not apply in combat)
High Goddsess
  • Immortality (Type 4 and 8) (accept)
  • Statistics Amplification, Mind manip (accept, plus Sense Manipulation)
Resistances
  • resistance to Curse Manipulation (accept)
  • Healing/Regeneration negate (accept)
  • Poision and Disease manip ( not accept )
  • resistance to Purification (Type 1,2 and 3) and Soul Manipulation (accept)

Demon physiology​

• Energy Projection (accept)
  • Soul Manipulation (accept)
  • Hellfire Manipulation and Regeneration Negation (Mid-High) (accept)
  • Resistance Negation (not accept)
  • Darkness Manipulation and Regeneration (accept)
  • Biological Manipulation, Transmutation, Corruption (Type 1), Power Bestowal and Statistics Amplification (accept) Death Manipulation (not accept)
  • Flight (accept)
  • Statistics Amplification (accept)
  • Regeneration (accept)
Upper Demons
  • Longevity (accept)
  • Aura, Fear Manipulation and Paralaysis Inducement (accept, plus echanced sense)
  • Weapon Creation (accept, will add scan later)
  • About transformation, every high ranking like ten commandments or above such as (chandler and Cusack) can sacrifie their hearts to do that
  • Mind Manipulation, death manip (accept)
  • Possession (accept)
Resistances
  • Resistance to acid Manipulation (accept)
  • Resistance to Soul Manipulation (accept)
  • Resistance to Purification (accept)
  • Resistance to Light Manipulation and Holy Manipulation (accpet)
  • Resistance to Sealing (accept)
Don't forget healing for demons via blood and goddesses healing magic.

Back