• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Ppl vote without reading that’s very frustrating they can’t even read a page entirely and they didn’t pay attention to the explanation i gave
Others voted using « editor’s note » as an argument I gave explanations 1000 times on why we already use these and why it’s canon they just didn’t read it

Ppl vote without reading that’s very frustrating they can’t even read a page entirely and they didn’t pay attention to the explanation i gave
Others voted using « editor’s note » as an argument I gave explanations 1000 times on why we already use these and why it’s canon they just didn’t read it
Exactly that’s how I am feeling right now

Let's meet each other half-way here; try to be sceptical about something when it has very little explicit backing or context, but don't call outlier just because it's above the current scale of feats.

If we did that, this whole multiplier system would probably fall apart.

I don't have a clue what you're talking about, sorry.

I don't think there's enough evidence, but it wouldn't matter anyway. He already has the same multiplier.
You should really come to see the OP i genuinely answered everything they asked for:
-Complete translation panel 1
-Complete translation panel 2
-Kanji explanation for panel 2 proving how the statement is about creation
-Kanji explanation for inf purgatory panel
-Nai form explanation for the kanjis
-Corrected Mitch and his « research » by explaining again why it would lead to a creation statement

Yet no one actually read what i say (They say they do yet someone agreed to Mitch’s argument i corrected and he did after i corrected)

I was writing a whole Book about how the dude arguing didn’t understand my point at all but the CRT was closed without a warning so i’ll write it here
I literally did and you are the one who isn’t helping your case at all. Even the create kanji being used have multiple examples: https://jisho.org/search/create.

Same goes for the meaning of this Kanji: https://jisho.org/search/possessive

You are arguing that の means inducing creation when the examples used for the symbol is the opposite of what you have claimed being the case.
I think you misunderstood the entire point of the argument

の indicates possession you learned that

But it also induce creation look at the exemple of the source you were using
It talks about possessing a website
Inducing creation of said website in the first place

In NNT the same kanji is used when talking about the creation of the World

And in the 2021 NNT Databook it is used when talking about creating characters

It doesn’t MEAN creation, it induce creation the kanji is used when you want to talk about something that has been created in the first place and is possessed by someone or more generally in the context of creation

Also please refrain from using other words with no report to the kanji to prove your point it’s like trying to say a flower isn’t a flower using an elephant as a proof it just doesn’t make sense at all

I always said the kanji induced creation not that it meant « induce creation » litteraly there is no contradiction in this

Also i would like to add a few things:
-Cath Mild Wild are purgatory creatures born From Chaos just like any other monster Chaos creating everybody inside of purgatory would be a back up for his statement about creating it
-He showed the ability to manipulate the structure creating portals and taking souls from there 3 chapters ago and is the only one that showed such things
-The death cycle wouldn’t be possible without him creating places to hold it in the first place

I’ll come back to it later i’ll Go to sleep and prepare an argument for the editor’s note since Damage disagreed with it without even reading it in the first place (I asked him he said he didn’t)
Also We should use the fact that Chaos was brought back Using the lake’s magic which tanked the combined attack (Multicontinental through physicals since conjuring this quantity of energy would equate to him being able to destroy things Using the same energy going by this wiki rules) of the sins and would lead to a Nice back up for his Planetary rating through physicals
I think the argument for him creating purgatory is right the raw litteraly explains it we’ll come at that later

Ok nice we’ll re open it later We should focus on current upgrades Also can you see who closed it ?
No, at least not to my knowledge.
Translation chapter 68
Not official translation yet
This is actually really good substantiation for my new scaling system.

Even with a 2 to 3 x amp, someone with a feat far superior to Post-Timeskip 2nd Mark Meliodas is far inferior to Elizabeth.
Also what did you think about all of this
I don't have an opinion, but the counter-argumentation did seem really weak.

At the very least, I think a possibly is warranted.

Even with a 2 to 3 x amp, someone with a feat far superior to Post-Timeskip 2nd Mark Meliodas is far inferior to Elizabeth. Given his portrayal of her, Tristan might even be inferior to her with his Demon Mark.

God damn thanks man at least one person here can read a translation

Yeah Tristan being far weaker than Eli could be great for the scaling chain i like what is going on i was very afraid to see Tristan being already a god tier 😭

Because Assault Mode Meliodas obliterated the cocoon.

On this note, 2 to 3x amp for Assault Mode? Probably not enough, tbh.

Last edited:
You were getting details crossed from our conversation. We were exclusively talking about his base being weaker than Liz.

I don't think it's enough for a 1:1 comparison, but it's worth noting that Zeldris and co ascribe this monster category to characters like Mel and DK based on their strength. So it at least implies Tristan's in a different league from virtually everyone else.

Going with what the thread about endless etc… said Purgatory is confirmed to be infinite
Also i added the new abilities to the CRT

New infos From the side texts
-Grudge of Édimbourg is a year after the évents of the manga
Tristan is the MC of course
-The author likes distilled liquor with his Roquefort (Blue Cheese)
-Other bs about Gil’s drinking habits

I can't remember, but what was the context on that? Was endless said in a way that means infinite size.
The cover doesn’t say endless it uses a spécial form used to emphasize things (Basically it’s a form mostly used for litteral statements Using a certain type of negation) going with their thread if it isn’t contradicted and if it talks about the structure in itself being endless it should be fine
So it’s fine to use

Edit: the only counter argument was Damage with his « editor note » thing that i adressed (We use like 300+ of these statements with the Q/A and side texts)

Double Edit: I’ll finally Go to sleep i’m dying

I can't remember, but what was the context on that? Was endless said in a way that means infinite size?
Why didn't you provide input on my crt? So is possibly fine for chaos then? Could you reopen the crt? Or should we wait for nakaba to confirm this

Even with a 2 to 3 x amp, someone with a feat far superior to Post-Timeskip 2nd Mark Meliodas is far inferior to Elizabeth.

What counterarguments?

Why didn't you provide input on my crt?
It was closed and I didn't want to.
So is possibly fine for chaos then?
I don't know. I don't have much of an opinion, and it was more of a suggestion.
Could you reopen the crt?
I'll open it when Makai wants it open.
Or should we wait for nakaba to confirm this
Are you sure he's even going to answer?
What counterarguments?
From the Chaos thread.
Did you see this?
Pretty much nothing has ever come of that databook.

Back