• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Doesn’t make any difference to what I’m saying, but I digress because this is really just apples and oranges.

Anyways for now we can use the previously accepted mass but idk about the methods, I read a thread and the rejected Enthalpy

So it's all down to condensation or GPE, I'm confused on how in the other calc he got Large Mountain level while I got baseline Island level

It isn't called an ocean, Tarmiel said that Estarossa might as well be sighing at an ocean by resisting him.

What's stated is that it's a reference to Genesis, and even then they're not absolute 1:1s, just overgeneralised forms.

Also, even the most powerful feat ever performed on-screen in the verse could only destroy Britannia.
the strongest feat would destroy britannia and more tbh but britannia is the plot area

serious question ... did anyone use something like this when doing meliodas feat? for the 30 000 hole?

21954b90d42590e31116f51dd4afb729.png

https://gyazo.com/21954b90d42590e31116f51dd4afb729

Iirc Merlin states that Meliodas would repeat what he did to danafor in liones

Liones has been depicted as circular in size. I'll use Cylinder formula because the crater he would create would give it Height/Depth . Liones was also covered up in gowther spell which has a 3 mile radius

Radius of liones: 241401.5241401.5cm
Height: 914400cm
Volume:1.67×10^17cm3
Pulverization: 214.35J/cc
Conclusion: 3.579645e+19 (6-C)

@ByAsura can you check this out before I put it in a blog?

Last edited:

Liones has been depicted as circular in size. I'll use Cylinder formula because the crater he would create would give it Height/Depth . Liones was also covered up in gowther spell which has a 3 mile radius

Alright make the blog for it and who scales to this?

ima gonna go relook at the meliodas darkness feat... cuz 30 000 is very deep
30,000 feet was for the second crater, but I ended up calculating an even deeper crater for my low-end anyway.

Edit: I have an idea that might get a slight amp.

@ByAsura can you check this out before I put it in a blog?
I already have a more powerful version of this for my high-end.

It's just that we decided to go with the low-end instead.

Also, doing the same thing can just refer to destroying Liones itself rather than turning it into a crater.

Last edited:
30,000 feet was for the second crater, but I ended up calculating an even deeper crater for my low-end anyway.

Edit: I have an idea that might get a slight amp.

I already have a more powerful version of this for my high-end.

It's just that we decided to go with the low-end instead.

Also, doing the same thing can just refer to destroying Liones itself rather than turning it into a crater.
I mean for the high end it could be consistent with the High 6-C Tarmiel calc since he's hitting like 70 gigatons in a much weaker state. Also by any chance do you recall where the arc where merlin makes that statement?

With the new scaling, it's 6.716 gigatons for Meliodas, 13.43 for Estarossa/Post-Time Skip Meliodas, 26 for Original Demon, and 53.73 for Youth Zeldris DK.

Back