• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Whatever we can just put Meliodas should be comparable to the full power DK with true magic.
You haven't given a valid reason, so no.
Although he could still hold his own against the PDK in 2nd demon mark and assault mode.
2nd mark definitely couldn't, even with the Sins backing him and Lostvayne.
Why do you keep popping up here? I know that I was just talking about how it's phrased
I know I'm toxic, but this is just weird. Cool your jets.

Could both sides please stay civilized? While I don't disagree with people having issues with Speedster, using remarks such as "I see why you were banned from Vs threads for being a bad debater" is not an appropriate thing to say, let alone for a staff member to say.
Sorry… I was admittedly being petty

You haven't given a valid reason, so no.

2nd mark definitely couldn't, even with the Sins backing him and Lostvayne.

I know I'm toxic, but this is just weird. Cool your jets.
Stronger than the DK here. Zeldris senses DK Britannia's power and claims he has no chance of winning( we know how op demon clan sensory abilities are).

have you looked into 4koa scaling, cuz that sh*t hella confusing
Mhhh yeah that’s confusing ruby ranked knights able to cut And affect Pellegarde but him being able to stomp Gawain (I think it’s more of a skill difference) And Gawain withstanding amped Galand strikes

Mhhh yeah that’s confusing ruby ranked knights able to cut And affect Pellegarde but him being able to stomp Gawain (I think it’s more of a skill difference) And Gawain withstanding amped Galand strikes
percy and his group could hardly hold a candle to the dark talismans, but like two chapters later they able 1v1 a dark talisman 😭 its like they get strong to fast

It's okay we all get frustrated sometimes
unknown.png
translate the side text plz ?

No, because Demon King isn't 2 halves here. It's simply his consciousness.

Meliodas was fighting DK's mind out of his body, so it doesn't work like that. Strength was also explicitly irrelevant in that mental world.
Mental plane thing doesn't matter. Meliodas and Ban VS DK was before DK Meliodas awakened. Mental plane battle was during ban VS DK Meliodas battle. Meliodas became obviously stronger in putgatory. This DK was trapped in putgatory. It wasn't his cousiousness iirc.

Meliodas could already cut off DK arm using a portion of his true magic in actual purgatory realm. He won't use that power in the real world, that would be catastrophal. 2 DK's. He even didn't use his Assault mode in actual battle.

In the mental plane battle, king and Gowther were shocked by the conentration of the orbs of the Trillion Dark. Even the DK was confused. What should we think of this?

Nakaba really messed things up. But we shouldnt ignore Meliodas in purgatory beating DK other half when ban escaped.

Oh, you mean the Purgatory one.

What's there to think about exactly? Meliodas was simply using True Magic without transforming.

Oh, you mean the Purgatory one.

What's there to think about exactly? Meliodas was simply using True Magic without transforming.
Yes but I thought he was using it for a moment. When he cut off the DK arm. But before that, the DK was already getting beat up

Edit
Need to double check

will he get a upgrade

Back