• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

😈 consider yourself spared then
Arc Spearing people:
32eb10b349686a72cfeb8cb42ba89419.gif

Who wants to make profiles for the 6 knights of black, winged sword and indura in the pos movie and grand cross and 4koa characters?

Could both sides please stay civilized? While I don't disagree with people having issues with Speedster, using remarks such as "I see why you were banned from Vs threads for being a bad debater" is not an appropriate thing to say, let alone for a staff member to say.
Exactly that’s what I was trying to say from the beginning

Last edited:
While I agree they're at least kind of relative (like if Mel was 75% of 100% DK, he'd be relative by logic), it shouldn't go on the profile for just being conjecture.

We'll just put the feats and statements there.

It literally shows scans of them saying he's comparable to Pre-SBT Dragon Form and has the potential to surpass him. Totally different cases.

Cool but FH zeref has the same thing should be comparable to pre sbt acnolgia
Bringing up other verses doesn't help your argument. Zeref got numerous statements saying that he'd be capable of matching or even surpassing Acnologia if he got Fairy Heart, with them referring to Acnologia's full power at the time (being his Pre-SBT Dragon Form)

It literally shows scans of them saying he's comparable to Pre-SBT Dragon Form and has the potential to surpass him. Totally different cases.
Whatever we can just put Meliodas should be comparable to the full power DK with true magic. Although he could still hold his own against the PDK in 2nd demon mark and assault mode.

Bringing up other verses doesn't help your argument. Zeref got numerous statements saying that he'd be capable of matching or even surpassing Acnologia if he got Fairy Heart, with them referring to Acnologia's full power at the time (being his Pre-SBT Dragon Form)
Why do you keep popping up here? I know that I was just talking about how it's phrased

Back