• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I smell the bullshit from a mile away

Also as for the feat, I'll be 100% honest and say I'm not sure what's going on in the feat. I'll try looking at it tho
Don’t even talk to me about petty when I got banned over being a bad debater which is not even in the rules. Just making up rules as we go I see. I am leaving this site anyway after nnt upgrades way to much hypocrisy and BS here. Should be called BS wiki but whatever

I agree with the mountain end, though I also wanted to touch on the Camelot end for a moment. First off, the use of the horizon calculator is very flawed. We use 20 km for horizon distance.

So, the radius is actually 80.4672 - 20 = 60.4672 km or 60467.2 meters. The diameter would then be 120934.4 meters. Based on your pixel scaling, that would make the depth 75059 meters.

Volume = pi * 60467.2^2 * 75059 = 8.62168922e+14 meters^3

Mass = 8.62168922e+14 * 1.2 = 1.03460271e+15 kg

Moment of Inertia = (1/5)(1.03460271e+15)((60467.2^2)+(60467.2^2)) = 1.51311982e+24 kg*m^2

Same angular velocity that Mitch got applies, since it's 360 degrees in 1 second, so 6.28319 rad/s

RKE = 0.5 * 1.51311982e+24 * 6.28319^2 = 2.98678327e+25 Joules or 7.14 petatons; Multi-Continent level (High 6-A)
here

Storm is literally never said to cover all of Camelot, we flat out see it didn't hit every building when the Demon King later nukes the area

So yeah, 100% disagree with the 100 mile raidus tornado and am entirely behind using the mountain end

Storm is literally never said to cover all of Camelot, we flat out see it didn't hit every building when the Demon King later nukes the area

So yeah, 100% disagree with the 100 mile raidus tornado and am entirely behind using the mountain end
Those a different buildings and the storm did destroy Camelot thanks to cath's statement.
Left out this part of CloverDragon's post
Camelot is larger than just mountains you literally see the storm dwarf the mountains

Camelot is larger than just mountains you literally see the storm dwarf the mountains
Yeah and the calc that uses the mountain for pixel scaling accounts for that

It's never said the storm covers all of Camelot, so we're not using that end

Meaning the feat is Island level

The storm ended preemptively and didn't reach it's full strength
So then it didn’t cover all of Camelot…

It’s literally never said to have covered all of Camelot, so scaling via mountain height is better

And even then, by Camelot, Arthur means the kingdom itself, not the entire landmass, also Camelot is at the center of the 100 mile radius, with it implied to not be anywhere near the edge of the bubble

Also Nakaba size scaling is sus as **** anyways

So no, the tornado is not 100 Miles

So then it didn’t cover all of Camelot…

It’s literally never said to have covered all of Camelot, so scaling via mountain height is better

And even then, by Camelot, Arthur means the kingdom itself, not the entire landmass, also Camelot is at the center of the 100 mile radius, with it implied to not be anywhere near the edge of the bubble

Also Nakaba size scaling is sus as **** anyways

So no, the tornado is not 100 Miles
Do you have scans to prove this?

Back