• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

We literally had this exact debate just yesterday.
How's life? Any updates?
You haven't given a valid reason, so no.

2nd mark definitely couldn't, even with the Sins backing him and Lostvayne.

I know I'm toxic, but this is just weird. Cool your jets.
I did give a valid reason Zeldris states his powerfar surpasses his father. That's why I even brought up him being comparable to the full power DK. We been trough this the sins except Escanor downscale from PDK. Meliodas took a lot of hits and do you have proof that the PDK was being casual or is that head canon?

How's life? Any updates?
Tonsillitis is back, so not really.
I did give a valid reason
You didn't give any valid reasons for scaling to Full Power or Britannia DK. It's just stated he's above some form.
Zeldris states his powerfar surpasses his father.
He never said far surpasses.
That's why I even brought up him being comparable to the full power DK.
The form isn't stated.
We been trough this the sins except Escanor downscale from PDK.
Emphasis on downscale. Or, more correctly in this chain, he upscales from them.
Meliodas took a lot of hits and do you have proof that the PDK was being casual or is that head canon?
He outright says it was just to test his power.

Tonsillitis is back, so not really.

You didn't give one for Britannia DK.

He never said far surpasses.

The form isn't stated.

Emphasis on downscale.

He outright says it was just to test his power.
To test his full might. Stronger than the DK here. It's well beyond it. That's why he should still be comparable full power DK you said this yourself

To test his full might.
To test the Ruler.
Stronger than the DK here.
I know. What we're arguing is the form, not the statement itself.
It's well beyond it.
Zeldris says his power is on par with DK, then corrects himself that it's above, with Griamore previously stating he's equal. That is definitely not far superior, otherwise they Zel wouldn't have corrected himself, and Griamore wouldn't have been a bit off.

Edit: Your scan has another translation.
That's why he should still be comparable full power DK you said this yourself
I didn't.
is you going to get them removed
No. It's not that bad.

He never said far surpasses
0332-011.png

While I agree they're at least kind of relative (like if Mel was 75% of 100% DK, he'd be relative by logic), it shouldn't go on the profile for just being conjecture.

We'll just put the feats and statements there.
Really? Why would he be referring to the ruler? That's fine full power DK is just 2 times stronger so if he surpasses 50 % he is comparable to full-power DK. Human sensing<Demon clan sensing<high ranking demon sensing. Anything else?

Your quote is outright proof that I said he isn't above 100% DK.
Really? Why would he be referring to the ruler?
Because he literally used the Ruler right before saying that.
That's fine full power DK is just 2 times stronger so if he surpasses 50 % he is comparable to full-power DK.
Not equal.
Human sensing<Demon clan sensing<high ranking demon sensing.
According to whom?
Anything else?
Do you have anything else? With the exception of well beyond, your current evidence is looking quite anaemic.

Your quote is outright proof that I said he isn't above 100% DK.

Because he literally used the Ruler.

Not equal.

According to whom?

Do you have anything else? With the exception of well beyond, your current evidence is looking quite anaemic.
He says that and swings his sword at Meliodas so he is referring to his strength. This wiki since low ranking demons have way better sensing feat that humans in their biology. I said comparable not equal
idk, who translate the actual manga ?
Viz media is official translations same for the actual physical manga

Here's the raw and the translation. The Kanji just means more than that, not well beyond.
He says that and swings his sword at Meliodas so he is referring to his strength.
He said that right after using Ruler, and wasn't even swinging.
This wiki since low ranking demons have way better sensing feat that humans in their biology.
Where?
I said comparable not equal
That's fair, but who I was referring to in that 75% post was True Magic.

That is not what I meant. I mean since the moment meliodas snatched Ban out of DK hand until the moment he used a portion of his true magic.
You had a very unspecific way of saying it, but that seems fine.
Half power demon king<True magic magic Meliodas<~full power DK/prime demon king
I still think it shouldn't go on the profiles since it's not even specified and 'far superior to DK' is good enough, but I don't care at this point.

I said I agree with her being at 100% if she had the Graces. I don't actually agree with her being 100% in the film itself; half-way through Cursed by Light, Mael even puts Tarmiel and Sariel's Graces into the ground for revival.

I still think it shouldn't go on the profiles since it's not even specified and 'far superior to DK' is good enough, but I don't care at this point.
Wouldn't it be possible that it's in referral to 50% DK? Since that was the form Mel & Zel were most familiar with during and after the first Holy War?

Back