• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

If the HE isn't accepted, and if the 6 Mile End or lower ends are accepted, are they just gonna be Supporting Feats for AP & LS or just scrapped?
Anything lower than 6 miles should be scrapped. But I have to stress that I don't think the 6-mile measurement or Camelot rivalling Liones in size are valid.
Alright, where do you think the 4koa scale to(including pellgarde and chaos commandments)?
Tristan and Lancelot > Vessel Tarmiel and Sariel.

Gawain and Pell > Galand.

Percival > BoS Demon Meliodas, or even Berserker.
Are the sins stronger after the 16 years timeskip?
If Howzer is any indication, then a lot.
The storm length is way higher than just one mile( majin called this)
Exceeding 1 mile isn't impressive. Even 6 is a supporting feat, and potentially an LS upgrade (I say potentially because the LS thread isn't out).
and Camelot was destroyed by DK cath confirms this.
Which could easily be the explosions that were shown destroying any remaining buildings.

Anything lower than 6 miles should be scrapped. But I have to stress that I don't think the 6-mile measurement or Camelot rivalling Liones in size are valid.

Exceeding 1 mile isn't impressive. Even 6 is a supporting feat, and potentially an LS upgrade (I say potentially because the LS thread isn't out).

Which could easily be the explosions.
That's fine although pellegarde wrecked Gawain while heavily injured. Percy is taking hits from chaos-enhanced galand and we know how strong even base galand is.

Which could easily be the explosions that were shown destroying any remaining buildings.
All I am saying is that Camelot is way larger than those low balls but since your scrapping them it's fine

I am sure percival kinda will have a reactive power level or even reactive evolution via his hope magic, at the end chapter last week, it's seem percival gonna give some scalling to other member apocalypse

I am sure percival kinda will have a reactive power level or even reactive evolution via his hope magic, at the end chapter last week, it's seem percival gonna give some scalling to other member apocalypse
So are you leaving after the nnt upgrades like me?

So are you leaving after the nnt upgrades like me?
Idk, even if i did
I am just will come back to spectating thread thread that interested to me, because we have kind a DB group in fb that also like to revision thing in here, so if we get some news, i am just back in here

And yeah my priority is 7ds and pokemon thing

No. Baseline Moon level is over 200x higher than this feat, and baseline Planet level is over 2000x higher than baseline Moon level.

Just Multi-Continent level. This feat is nowhere close to Moon level.
Also Meliodas with second demon mark is 4x this. Then we have the sins combined attack that scales to DK Britannia
No. Baseline Moon level is over 200x higher than this feat, and baseline Planet level is over 2000x higher than baseline Moon level.
my bad then but with all the multiples what is the highest the ap can get?

Because that's what you get from in-universe multipliers.

I thought you meant the one DK stopped. In that case, 295 exatons (Moon level+).
And it scale to no one except kings shield and possibly Meliodas since they both tanked portions of the attack

Because that's what you get from in-universe multipliers.

I thought you meant the one DK stopped. In that case, 295 exatons (Moon level+).
I meant when dk possessed Meliodas. Also Meliodas should be above this DK in base post purgatory. Then he has 2nd demon mark so 4x the amount. And PDK is 8 times stronger. Then he becomes stronger after possessing Britannia.

They withstood a tiny portion of a tiny portion of the attack.

What are you talking about

Why?
That’s fine so it’s either higher with pollen garden or moon level with pollen garden and assault mode. Because there’s is no way that it just disappeared without anyone getting hit.

The lake explicitly absorbed most of the attack because Merlin diverted it. If it hadn't, all of Britannia would have been levelled.

They withstood a tiny portion of a tiny portion of the attack.

What are you talking about?

Why?
Look at the Ban vs DK Meliodas fight he mentions that he was way weaker than Meliodas. I am saying that base post purgatory Meliodas scales above the high 6a feat.

The lake explicitly absorbed most of the attack because Merlin diverted it. If it hadn't, all of Britannia would have been levelled.
I know that but the sins were relatively close since king had to use his pollen garden to block it and Meliodas was hit by it so just put likely higher for Meliodas and far higher with pollen garden for king

Relatively close is completely irrelevant.

The brunt of the attack didn't reach them, and they didn't even take a tiny portion of that small fraction of the attack.

It's also the exact same problem as the other thing, where it's just circular scaling.

Relatively close is completely irrelevant.

The brunt of the attack didn't reach them, and they didn't even take a tiny portion of that small fraction of the attack.

It's also the exact same problem as the other thing, where it's just circular scaling.
That’s fine but just put higher with pollen garden for king then.

Back