• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Guys, I have a question. If a Calc group member comments "this looks good" in your blog, does that mean it is accepted? Because that just happenned in my G Freddy Calc and I'm happy.

Lets Go!!
Although this probably only scales to the paranormal animatronics which would be, if I'm not wrong:
Golden Freddy (obviously)
Puppet (is shown levitating in the death minigames, which is something normal animatronics aren't capable of doing)
and possibly:
Shadow Freddy (Is never shown moving, and his current speed rating doesn't really make sense)
Shadow Bonnie (His speed is the one he currently has because of comparing to other animatronics in the FNAF 3 minigames, neither of which is either puppet or Golden Freddy)

But there could also be an argument made that Freddy (Or is it Toy Freddy?) could compare to Puppet because of the death minigames, were it's shown that he could keep up with her.

Puppet (is shown levitating in the death minigames, which is something normal animatronics aren't capable of doing)
nah, purple guy does the same thing, it's just them lacking a proper walk cycle lol
But there could also be an argument made that Freddy (Or is it Toy Freddy?) could compare to Puppet because of the death minigames, were it's shown that he could keep up with her.
they're both moving very slowly there though lol you cannot tell me that is athletic human speed

nah, purple guy does the same thing, it's just them lacking a proper walk cycle lol

they're both moving very slowly there though lol you cannot tell me that is athletic human speed
That's athletic human speed, you know how the FNAF4 minigames are the only 100% acueate ones

puppet is staying ahead of freddy for the entire minigame too so you cant really say they're comparable
That's athletic human speed, you know how the FNAF4 minigames are the only 100% acueate ones
then why should we trust the inaccurate ones for speed scaling

puppet is staying ahead of freddy for the entire minigame too so you cant really say they're comparable

then why should we trust the inaccurate ones for speed scaling
If two characters are comparable and one is following/chasing the other that one is not going to catch up lol

Because they can be used as a likely/possibly

Also, if these animatronics were below average in speed ******* could literally conga around the main party room and nobody would die on the nightshift, just saying lol

If two characters are comparable and one is following/chasing the other that one is not going to catch up lol
i'm pretty sure the gap between them grows over the course of the minigame
Also, if these animatronics were below average in speed ******* could literally conga around the main party room and nobody would die on the nightshift, just saying lol
if they weren't, they would reach your office far faster

either way the puppet has no reason to scale to golden freddy, so even if freddy scales to her that doesn't mean anything until we calc her jumpscare, and to do that we need to figure out how big freddy fazbear's pizza is. what's a comparable restaurant we can use?

i'm pretty sure the gap between them grows over the course of the minigame

if they weren't, they would reach your office far faster
Okay and the puppet ain't exactly slowing down and nor is Freddy, it'd probably be a simple downscale

Bonnie can literally spend 2 hours in the main party room on night 1 and just prances around before popping up at the door once and your telling me that's because of speed and not because of game mechanics or, as is stated, being passive early in the week and progressively get more aggressive?

maybe we could assume it's the same size as the pizzeria from fnaf 6? they should be comparable
Bonnie can literally spend 2 hours in the main party room on night 1 and just prances around before popping up at the door once and your telling me that's because of speed and not because of game mechanics or, as is stated, being passive early in the week and progressively get more aggressive?
HAHAHAHAHA I FORGOT THAT 89 SECONDS FOR US IS AN HOUR IN FNAF

ALL OF THE ANIMATRONICS MOVE DOZENS OF TIMES SLOWER THAN WE PERCEIVE THEM TO IN-GAME

HAHAHAHAHA I FORGOT THAT 89 SECONDS FOR US IS AN HOUR IN FNAF

ALL OF THE ANIMATRONICS MOVE DOZENS OF TIMES SLOWER THAN WE PERCEIVE THEM TO IN-GAME
Yeah. Unfortunately if anything make them we make them average human, so it can be realistic that they actually catch people lol

well the night guard is sort of cornered in the office, since if he runs out he'll get ********** by animatronics from every direction. and once an animatronic enters the office, there isn't much he can do to defend himself considering that, well, it's a huge ass robot

i still can't get over the fact that in-universe these animatronics are running around and jumping at you in slow motion

well the night guard is sort of cornered in the office, since if he runs out he'll get ********** by animatronics from every direction. and once an animatronic enters the office, there isn't much he can do to defend himself considering that, well, it's a huge ass robot
The night guard can literally just duck between the animatronics' legs cause they're too slow to grab them if they aren't average human, and leaving through, say, the left door and making a run for it is like, what people will do. if 4 slowpokes try to catch a rabbit, that rabbit ain't getting caught.

the animatronics waiting outside of the office:

c9d.gif

mike for whatever reason cares too much about the job to leave anyways, he does come back every night after all. if he was pragmatic at all whatsoever then he would've quit the second phone guy started talking about the company covering up your death, or when he started seeing crazy possessed shit on the walls, or when phone guy ******* died mid-call

I never said "Leave the building", I said "Conga around the party room cause the animatronics can't do shit"

why would he even do that
Cause A: he's still watching the place cause you can't get anywhere without going through the main party room, and B: the Animatronics can't touch him there.

If they were average human they could catch him reliably.

they come very close to average human, scaling to mangle at 4.8638181774 meters per second. michael is 5 meters per second. so michael's speed advantage doesn't really stack up to their numbers advantage

Why would they scale to mangle tho it can literally scale ceilings and shit(Not to mention it was probably using gravity to assist it's speed lol)

Also, do we allow Headbutts for KE? for what I've calced, the average human wouldn't be 10-A or 9-C for that feat.
1/2*5kg*5.5m/s^2= 75.625 J, Average Human, not even Average Human+

Also, guys, what material do you think the suit of the animatronics is made out off?
Depends on the animatronic.

old ones like spring trap look like their suits are made of a metal (suit rusts, reflects light, etc), but later ones look plastic and other less durable materials.

Back