• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unless you wanna argue titanium, Steel is quite literally the only option that animatronics have been made from for decades.

Why would they scale to mangle tho it can literally scale ceilings and shit
surface scaling doesn’t indicate higher speed. mangle was originally a normal funtime animatronic, and i fail to see how getting torn apart repeatedly would make it faster. so the other animatronics should scale to her speed. if they can’t scale then i guess they don’t scale to the bite of 87 either :trol:
(Not to mention it was probably using gravity to assist it's speed lol)
true….

why not titanium
WhIle somewhat lightweight and quite durable, it can't be molded like Steel or even Iron, so trying to make all the fiddly animatronic bits from Titanium would be a severe challenge, Aluminum is not suited for constant use in a stress for metals like Steel, and while Steel CAN rust it makes up for it with superior durability compared to Titanium, and seeing as I don't think the designers of these furry monstrosities(Henry, mostly) much cared about weight compared to how long the bots could last when not possessed
surface scaling doesn’t indicate higher speed. mangle was originally a normal funtime animatronic, and i fail to see how getting torn apart repeatedly would make it faster. so the other animatronics should scale to her speed. if they can’t scale then i guess they don’t scale to the bite of 87 either :trol:

true….
Yeah I was unsure of the first one myself, but I was sure about gravity playing a factor

Just did, so now we gotta wait for the response.

If the Headbutt KE is allowed, then FNAF will keep being 9-C, but way lower than what they originally were, assuming the Mid-End or High-End is accepted, which would be 436.99849805947/983.24662063384 J respectively

Also, shouldn't Michael have a flash light, a camera monitor and a Freddy Mask at his equipment for working at the different Pizzeria Locations? Even in FFPS, he uses a Flash Light, so not sure why he doesn't have at least that in there.

Just did, so now we gotta wait for the response.

If the Headbutt KE is allowed, then FNAF will keep being 9-C, but way lower than what they originally were, assuming the Mid-End or High-End is accepted, which would be 436.99849805947/983.24662063384 J respectively
awesome, 9-C og fnaf seemed very off to me, glad there’s a 9-C feat which seems valid imo

add the kinetic energy calc to your blog and post it on the calc evaluation thread

cool
also, are we gonna calc the kinetic energy of dj music man throwing the arcade machines? That could potentially be 9-B, I feel.

though imagine if sometime in the future a regular animatronic survives a pizzeria exploding or something lmao

Was gonna ask how William is 10-A but that would create weird scaling with him being > animatronics but < springlocks
Springlocks have shown far greater feats than every animatronic in the canon series, as it was able to destroy all of his bones in his body, leaving nothing but his mangled organs. (Someone should calc the springlock failure)

I think he should be 10-A, possibly 9-C (physically and with whatever weapon he could possibly have used in that minigame), since the entirety of his scaling is speculation, both 10-A and 9-C. He could have used a weapon in that mingame but nothing points to that or against that besides a visually unreliable minigame. it could be both, which is why Possibly 9-C is better than plain 10-A. it should be noted on his profile with his scaling regardless if this idea is thrown out.

Back