• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Springlocks have shown far greater feats than every animatronic in the canon series, as it was able to destroy all of his bones in his body, leaving nothing but his mangled organs. (Someone should calc the springlock failure)

I think he should be 10-A, possibly 9-C (physically and with whatever weapon he could possibly have used in that minigame), since the entirety of his scaling is speculation, both 10-A and 9-C. He could have used a weapon in that mingame but nothing points to that or against that besides a visually unreliable minigame. it could be both, which is why Possibly 9-C is better than plain 10-A. it should be noted on his profile with his scaling regardless if this idea is thrown out.
Why in the hell should we scale the Springlock suits to something that has basically their animatronic bits forced into place? Plus not all of William's bones were destroyed. seeing as he has a visible skull.

Plus not all of William's bones were destroyed. seeing as he has a visible skull.
I thought that was just his skin visible? by a technical sense of a springlock suit, he shouldn't have a skull. the endoskeleton's head would have shoved that thing out of the way/destroyed it. the fact springtrap has animatronic eyes means that the animatronic head is there, and SHOULD HAVE destroyed the skull and shoved the eyes out of his face to replace his original head.

Springlocks have shown far greater feats than every animatronic in the canon series
kid named dj music man:
I think he should be 10-A, possibly 9-C (physically and with whatever weapon he could possibly have used in that minigame), since the entirety of his scaling is speculation, both 10-A and 9-C. He could have used a weapon in that mingame but nothing points to that or against that besides a visually unreliable minigame. it could be both, which is why Possibly 9-C is better than plain 10-A
regardless of weaponry, the restaurant and its animatronics had been left to rot to the point where water was dripping through the ceilings everywhere. plus william got the jump on them, and feared their strength enough to hide from them. he doesn’t scale either way

I thought that was just his skin visible? by a technical sense of a springlock suit, he shouldn't have a skull. the endoskeleton's head would have shoved that thing out of the way/destroyed it. the fact springtrap has animatronic eyes means that the animatronic head is there, and SHOULD HAVE destroyed the skull and shoved the eyes out of his face to replace his original head.
If that was skin it would've rotted away or at least had big holes in it decades before Security Breach happened, and, seeing as William's real teeth are visible there on the skull, it shouldn't be very hard to figure out lol

isnt afton’s head mummified by the events of fnaf 6? unless his skull somehow has a nose and ears and lips

regardless of weaponry, the restaurant and its animatronics had been left to rot to the point where water was dripping through the ceilings everywhere. plus william got the jump on them, and feared their strength enough to hide from them. he doesn’t scale either way
The restraunt, for all intended purposes, was fine, sure rain was leaking through the ceiling but it still looked relatively intact and okay for rotting there for a couple of years. if the 9-C animatronics were worn down to a point 10-A could easily rip them apart with their bare hands, the building would have been in worse shape.

and, regardless of how william felt in that situation, he still ripped them apart with or without a weapon. William being scared of walking metal animatronics fueled by vengeance is pretty reasonable. Humans can be scared of humans, even if they're equal.
If that was skin it would've rotted away or at least had big holes in it decades before Security Breach happened, and, seeing as William's real teeth are visible there on the skull, it shouldn't be very hard to figure out lol
Michael is fine with being nothing but skin until his death in the events of FNAF 6 (which would mean Michael was a sock puppet for couple decades at the very least), i dont think it's far fetched William's skin would carry the same law defying attributes. and even then springtrap and scraptrap dont have teeth, burntrap for whatever reason is the only design where he has legitimate teeth (teeth in way too good condition for being in a fire 3 times and never having brushed them since the late 1900's). At best William has a lower jaw left thats bolted into the springlocks.

Michael is fine with being nothing but skin until his death in the events of FNAF 6 (which would mean Michael was a sock puppet for couple decades at the very least), i dont think it's far fetched William's skin would carry the same law defying attributes. and even then springtrap and scraptrap dont have teeth, burntrap for whatever reason is the only design where he has legitimate teeth. At best William has a lower jaw left thats bolted into the springlocks.
True, but isn't the case when shit gets inconsistent between two equally canon sources we take the latest source? Or am I just an idiot lol

True, but isn't the case when shit gets inconsistent between two equally canon sources we take the latest source? Or am I just an idiot lol
idk, but i dont think we should go by Burntrap's design on stuff like this, as we dont even to have a good look at it. even in the cutscene before his boss fight he's covered in darkness, making it hard to even see those small details with the time we get to see him.

the rest of security breach he's seen through a camera system that you can count the pixels on the screen. i'd go with the designs we can actually visually see the details of.

idk, but i dont think we should go by Burntrap's design on stuff like this, as we dont even to have a good look at it. even in the cutscene before his boss fight he's covered in darkness, making it hard to even see those small details with the time we get to see him.

the rest of security breach he's seen through a camera system that you can count the pixels on the screen. i'd go with the designs we can actually visually see the details of.
Then what in the good **** is This Render of him on his profile lol

That render was made in source filmmaker. they ripped his model and ported it.
If they ripped the model straight from the game then I don't know why it wouldn't be usable, though there's also like 2 or 3 out of bounds videos floating around that show Burntrap lol

If they ripped the model straight from the game then I don't know why it wouldn't be usable, though there's also like 2 or 3 out of bounds videos floating around that show Burntrap lol
fair. although idk how inconsistencies like this are handled. personally i'd go with the more consistent Spring and scraptrap, as they are more consistent with each other compared to burntrap, who contradicts Springtrap not having teeth, and scraptrap losing his arm (BURNTRAP REGENERATION REAL NO FAKE!!!!!). Burntrap is just a weird outlier compared to his other renditions. i guess either work, but thats my personal opinion.

fair. although idk how inconsistencies like this are handled. personally i'd go with the more consistent Spring and scraptrap, as they are more consistent with each other compared to burntrap, who contradicts Springtrap not having teeth, and scraptrap losing his arm (BURNTRAP REGENERATION REAL NO FAKE!!!!!). Burntrap is just a weird outlier compared to his other renditions. i guess either work, but thats my personal opinion.
For most works it's the later work that's considered right I think, but not too much to care about

sure rain was leaking through the ceiling but it still looked relatively intact and okay for rotting there for a couple of years
this sentence contradicts itself so hard

also note that this happened to the animatronics last time they were left alone for maybe a year or two
if the 9-C animatronics were worn down to a point 10-A could easily rip them apart with their bare hands, the building would have been in worse shape.
how could it be in worse shape? we can literally see lightning from the inside of the pizzeria, rats are all over the place, the ceiling is constantly leaking everywhere, and there’s black shit all over the tables. like, what do you expect? do you think the walls should be caved in or something?

also, when the original freddy’s got shut down, the animatronics were losing limbs on their own (no silly purple child murderer required), i can’t imagine they were too sturdy in that condition
and, regardless of how william felt in that situation, he still ripped them apart with or without a weapon. William being scared of walking metal animatronics fueled by vengeance is pretty reasonable. Humans can be scared of humans, even if they're equal.
the idea of afton being this superhuman capable of effortlessly stomping the shit out of robots who can kill night guards is frankly ridiculous. every other human in the verse is human level and the animatronics can easily kill them. it’s not like it’s the remnant making him stronger, considering that the animatronics can kill michael as well. afton is a robotics supergenius, he knows exactly where their weak spots are, and those weaknesses would be exacerbated by the amount of time they’ve been rotting there.

there is no reason why afton wouldn’t use weapons. he’s smart as ****, he’s clearly wary of the animatronics, and it’s not like he has anything against unfair advantages considering that he moonlights as a child murderer.

he cannot scale to or above the animatronics. he is scared of them, he needed to ambush them one at a time, he used weapons if he has an iq above 4, he is a robotics expert who knows all of their weaknesses, the animatronics have never reacted well to neglect, and the pizzeria had been left to rot for god knows how long. it simply does not make sense on any front.
burntrap for whatever reason is the only design where he has legitimate teeth (teeth in way too good condition for being in a fire 3 times and never having brushed them since the late 1900's)
agreed, william is british his teeth would never last that long

doesnt he have teeth in fnaf 6 though?

none of springtraps designs are consistent tbf

9022f0f720ac1ddd5b0263f055b636d05c281616r1-2048-2048v2_uhq.jpg

none of springtraps designs are consistent tbf

9022f0f720ac1ddd5b0263f055b636d05c281616r1-2048-2048v2_uhq.jpg
Atleast you can somewhat see how he transitioned from springtrap to scraptrap, from fire to fire.

burntrap throws everything off coarse with a new set of (full, perfectly white) teeth, a new arm (with flesh on it), and a new suit that definitely isn't Scraptrap's, which he couldn't have looted out of fredbear's (as whats kinda assumed at this point for scraptrap). Nobody can even make up a reason for burntrap's new look, unlike Scraptrap.

Atleast you can somewhat see how he transitioned from springtrap to scraptrap, from fire to fire.
not really. i fail to see how scraptrap got new bones
burntrap throws everything off coarse with a new set of (full, perfectly white) teeth, a new arm (with flesh on it)
vanny’s been killing people, maybe she brought him body parts? still more explainable than scraptrap’s new bones
and a new suit that definitely isn't Scraptrap's, which he couldn't have looted out of fredbear's (as whats kinda assumed at this point for scraptrap). Nobody can even make up a reason for burntrap's new look, unlike Scraptrap.
vanny bringing him spare parts, likely from glamrock bonnie

not really. i fail to see how scraptrap got new bones
Regeneration? the dude clearly to some degree is capable of it (even if it's not combat applicable). From his appearance as springtrap, to burntrap, he has slowly looked more complete as a corpse. from gaining more teeth and flesh on his face and body, his body is looking 'better' than it did back in 2023 in fnaf 3.
vanny bringing him spare parts, likely from glamrock bonnie
I often forget Bonnie was even mentioned in security breach, and it went nowhere-

but, besides the endoskeleton. a lot his parts dont look 'glamrock' enough for it to be justified Vanny grave robbed a thrown out animatronic. hell Burntrap's new parts are the same color as his previous suits. Which unless William has a fashion sense as a zombie, dont think he's going out of his way to pretty himself up to look older. he's almost 100 god dammit!

Regeneration? the dude clearly to some degree is capable of it (even if it's not combat applicable). From his appearance as springtrap, to burntrap, he has slowly looked more complete as a corpse. from gaining more teeth and flesh on his face and body, his body is looking 'better' than it did back in 2023 in fnaf 3.
sanest vsbw fnaf fan

I mean he already is like, immortal and always coming back
he’s not a normal fella so anything’s possible. It just wouldn’t be combat applicable (he’s literally a corpse)

does afton's "I always come back" actually have any corresponding immortality on this website or is it just like a thing
I'm trying to remember all the times he's died and all the times he just pretended to die but lived

does afton's "I always come back" actually have any corresponding immortality on this website or is it just like a thing
I'm trying to remember all the times he's died and all the times he just pretended to die but lived
I mean, he's regrown his suit on his feet and an entire arm to name a couple things lol

Michael got a job to be manager of the fnaf 6 place. he clearly recovered enough to be in public without being burned at the stake.
what part of the job in fnaf 6 requires going out in public? also if mike could regenerate faster than he was decomposing, he wouldn’t have decomposed in the first place

what part of the job in fnaf 6 requires going out in public? also if mike could regenerate faster than he was decomposing, he wouldn’t have decomposed in the first place
assuming he doesn't live there he'd have to leave his house to get to freddy's, and the tutorial of the night section of fnaf 6 implies that Michael is in the dining area until he's done with buying stuff for the place, so he's infront of customers for a great majority of the day until he needs to restock stuff in his office.

Michael would have been scooped out for around 30 years at this point (as he'd already been a night guard in the fnaf 1 location, meaning sister location takes place at an unknown amount of time after Fnaf 1, but before Springtrap is discovered as fnaf 6 takes place months after fnaf 3) thats more than enough time for him to regenerate needed things to look human, as it took months for springtrap to get his arms and legs back. i think you can reasonably say Michael regenerated in that time.

wouldn't he continue decomposing though
you'd think after 30 years a walking sack of rotting skin would decompose into basically nothing.

not for michael. which i guess does give him even more solid reasoning for over time regeneration. if he didn't have a supernatural regeneration he'd definitely decompose until there was nothing left of him.

I think thats pretty solid for remnant having 'Regeneration (Low-Mid over time; Michael/William is capable of regenerating lost limbs and organs, and reverting decomposition over long periods of time. This process takes around a couple of months to have noticeable effect, and is not combat applicable)

so are you trying to say that the regeneration just doesn't do anything for a little while? because it should have prevented him from decomposing in the sister location cutscene. i don't buy it personally, i think it's just scott not really giving a ****. the dude gave william skull ears and foot intestines and bone lungs i dont think he really cares about human anatomy

also if springtrap could regenerate entire limbs within months i think he would be looking a lot better than this after thirty years

djkf8tl4jlj31.png

i dont care that much about whether or not they have regen though, it's so trivial that not even i am willing to argue endlessly about it

so are you trying to say that the regeneration just doesn't do anything for a little while? because it should have prevented him from decomposing in the sister location cutscene. i don't buy it personally, i think it's just scott not really giving a ****. the dude gave william skull ears and foot intestines and bone lungs i dont think he really cares about human anatomy

also if springtrap could regenerate entire limbs within months i think he would be looking a lot better than this after thirty years
Im saying people with remnant have a very slow regeneration where they're able to bring back body parts. Human skin takes around 10 days to decompose meaning his regeneration wouldn't have made a difference in that time. however since he's been in that state for over 30 YEARS he would definitely be able to recover from that to get a job.

I'd argue William doesn't have much of a problem either. he was springlocked everywhere and left on the floor unable to move, and between those 30 years he gained back the ability to speak, walk, and move his arms. someone doesn't get all their joints, and their voicebox destroyed by metal animatronic parts and just 'use them' again 30 years later.

yeah idc really, the mods can decide what should happen with that
this sentence contradicts itself so hard

also note that this happened to the animatronics last time they were left alone for maybe a year or two

how could it be in worse shape? we can literally see lightning from the inside of the pizzeria, rats are all over the place, the ceiling is constantly leaking everywhere, and there’s black shit all over the tables. like, what do you expect? do you think the walls should be caved in or something?

also, when the original freddy’s got shut down, the animatronics were losing limbs on their own (no silly purple child murderer required), i can’t imagine they were too sturdy in that condition

the idea of afton being this superhuman capable of effortlessly stomping the shit out of robots who can kill night guards is frankly ridiculous. every other human in the verse is human level and the animatronics can easily kill them. it’s not like it’s the remnant making him stronger, considering that the animatronics can kill michael as well. afton is a robotics supergenius, he knows exactly where their weak spots are, and those weaknesses would be exacerbated by the amount of time they’ve been rotting there.

there is no reason why afton wouldn’t use weapons. he’s smart as ****, he’s clearly wary of the animatronics, and it’s not like he has anything against unfair advantages considering that he moonlights as a child murderer.

he cannot scale to or above the animatronics. he is scared of them, he needed to ambush them one at a time, he used weapons if he has an iq above 4, he is a robotics expert who knows all of their weaknesses, the animatronics have never reacted well to neglect, and the pizzeria had been left to rot for god knows how long. it simply does not make sense on any front.
i care about this argument more

I think the regen is more than likely just inconsistencies in design, since the art style changed in security breach and Scott doesn’t really know how to draw humans very well. Plus everything Pre VR is canonically a game so…..

What, from the opening that's practically Fazbear Entertainment trying to salvage some form of reputation and generally being shady? Yeah, I don't think so lol

Back