• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The thing with the car is, as is said in the kinetic energy page, that a direct ap feat is more reliable than a kinetic energy one, so I calced that, making the car wall level and, in correlation, the animatronics, although it is likely for this to be an outlier, mostly done for comedic intent.
This verse filled to the brim with 9-C to 9-B feats , what makes this one any different?

the mangle calc is weird, since they got the pixel height from... mangle slouching on the floor? which is weird since mangle's jumpscare comes from her on ceiling swinging down, so unsure why it's assumed he keeps her same composure on the ceiling and floor.
actually for the angsizing i used the size of mangle's eye, which would remain consistent regardless of his position. the picture of her slouching on the floor was already calced to a certain height based on the heights of other animatronics, and i only used it to figure out how big his eye was. i did this specifically because of how ****** up mangle's height can be
Although the calculation of Foxy's Jumpscare in FNaF 2 seems fine to me, I think Perequeliri993's version of the calculation should be accepted, at least the speed calculation
that calc assumes that foxy teleports from the hall to where he is at the first frame of the jumpscare, which is obviously wrong. there's a period of time where we don't see foxy which has to be accounted for (which is a pain in the ass since i'm pretty sure the length of that period is random). either that or we ignore the shot of him in the hall and calc from the first frame of the jumpscare.

Last edited:
actually for the angsizing i used the size of mangle's eye, which would remain consistent regardless of his position. the picture of her slouching on the floor was already calced to a certain height based on the heights of other animatronics, and i only used it to figure out how big his eye was. i did this specifically because of how ****** up mangle's height can be
Ah, that makes more sense. nvm then.

that calc assumes that foxy teleports from the hall to where he is at the first frame of the jumpscare, which is obviously wrong. there's a period of time where we don't see foxy which has to be accounted for (which is a pain in the ass since i'm pretty sure the length of that period is random). either that or we ignore the shot of him in the hall and calc from the first frame of the jumpscare.
Yes, it makes sense. So how will the FNaF statistics be? 9-C and Speed Below Average Human or Average Human? Because if we ignore the calculation of Foxy hopping down the hall, there are no more amazing feats of speed. We have the fact that they move through the cameras in seconds (but apparently, that's not taken into account anymore), and the jumpscares are not as fast as they seem, as the calculations you did show. Also, the few times where we see the animatronics move, it's not that they're moving at super speed. As in the minigames where we control an animatronic or Springtrap in this calculation.

stuffing a person into a suit applies to lifting strength, not attack potency. plus phone guy says that the suit stuffing is dangerous not because of how forcefully it happens, but because of all the animatronic parts inside the suits. phone guy also states that it's possible to survive for a period inside the suits
I’ve watched the part of the video you’ve linked various times and I’ve yet to hear WHERE does he ever state that. And if he did, and I’m just deaf, please paraphrase it because this seems to rather be an obvious misinterpretation.

Please rephrase when did he say that because I watched the video and no, he doesn’t. This is a misinterpretation
Dude, that's not a misinterpretation, he literally asks Mike to go check out the animatronic suits at Parts and Services, telling him that he's going to try to hold out in the suit until someone comes to save him.

Dude, that's not a misinterpretation, he literally asks Mike to go check out the animatronic suits at Parts and Services, telling him that he's going to try to hold out in the suit until someone comes to save him.
That’s an assumption with no proof. Besides, we can clearly hear the animatronics bang on the door meaning there’s no way he had already gotten stuffed into a suit if they hadn’t even entered the room yet, the phone guy most likely thought instead that he was going to end up in one of the suits, but he wasn’t inside one already

Last edited:
He was panicked and already knew they were going to get in eventually. he was likely telling himself that to give himself any sort of hope to survive. This same dude told us (while he wasn't seconds away from being killed) that you had no way to survive it.

Yes, it makes sense. So how will the FNaF statistics be? 9-C and Speed Below Average Human or Average Human?
that sounds right, but i’ve yet to come across any 9-C feats that properly apply to the OGs
Because if we ignore the calculation of Foxy hopping down the hall, there are no more amazing feats of speed.
foxy running down the hall was calced to below average human lol
We have the fact that they move through the cameras in seconds
moving between rooms in seconds is something i could do when i was 6
I mean, there's Freddy running across the right end of Fazbear's Pizza to the left end in seconds, probably isn't that high either tho
is there any way to calc how big freddy’s pizzeria is? if so, i'll calc this on the jumpscare blog, as well as the puppet's jumpscare
Hey, guys, shouldn't Bonnie and Chica have technology manipulation for preventing you to close or lighten the doors when they are ready to attack?
i'm pretty sure the main 8 animatronics in fnaf 2 should all have it, most of them mess with the lights when they're in your office
This same dude told us (while he wasn't seconds away from being killed) that you had no way to survive it.
when?

"Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh." -Phone Guy, night 1

when does he say there’s no way to survive? he actually downplays the shit out of it, he only says it “could” kill you. also the “discomfort” part means you’d have to survive for at least some period of time, you can’t feel discomfort if you die instantly

when does he say there’s no way to survive? he actually downplays the shit out of it, he only says it “could” kill you. also the “discomfort” part means you’d have to survive for at least some period of time, you can’t feel discomfort if you die instantly
this is the same guy who glosses over the fact this same accident killed someone?

"Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced. Blah blah blah-"

He knows it can kill someone, comments on it's capability to push eyes and teeth out of the front of the mask. there's not argument against that he carried the same fate he glossed over. so the fact he DID die to the suit kinda undermines the fact he thought he could hold out inside it...

this is the same guy who glosses over the fact this same accident killed someone?

"Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced. Blah blah blah-"
yeah sure, he never says that it's an instant death though
He knows it can kill someone
did i ever say he didn't
so the fact he DID die to the suit kinda undermines the fact he thought he could hold out inside it...
you seem to be confusing "it's possible to survive for a period" with "it's possible to survive". it obviously kills the victim eventually, but there is no timeframe given, and two statements from phone guy imply that the victim is not instantly killed
i wouldn't say so, since it portrays the vents as being the same size and shape as the hallway. maybe we could use real world locations as a reference?

actually it's listed as a feat on his profile so i should address it here

"Bangs a metal security door so hard that it drains power with each strike"

that doesn't make sense at all and can be easily attributed to technology manipulation which the other animatronics have also displayed on many occasions

iirc the early locations were fairly small local restaurants made even less popular by the various deaths and disappearances of children, i highly doubt they could stack up to chuck e cheese

Yeah they really shouldn't be compared to Chucky ****** Cheese of all places in size

Also just saying if the animatronics are 8 foot tall we can make the Foxy running calc higher

foxy isnt 8 feet tall anyways lol he doesnt scale to fredbears size at all
Earlier in the thread you said the BREADBEAR was 9 feet tall now your going down to 8 feet? so 7 foot tall animatronics? Scaling off of the rotten bunny who comes up to that noggin?

Earlier in the thread you said the BREADBEAR was 9 feet tall now your going down to 8 feet?
when did i say fredbear was 8 feet tall
so 7 foot tall animatronics? Scaling off of the rotten bunny who comes up to that noggin?
springtrap without the ears is 6.5 feet tall, so 7 feet in total doesn't sound too far off. the other animatronics are usually somewhere around 6-7 feet.

It seems like he’s describing it that way to not be too direct with what actually happens and not scare the guard

Back